Guest viewing is limited

In need of a wingman

Plainter29

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a 25 year old American guy. Pretty average looking I would say, a little short 5'8". I'm getting fed up with wasting time online dating and want to try getting out and meeting girls but I feel like it'd be better if I did so with someone. Anyone up for a casual night out of nampa around Shibuya or Roppongi or heading to a bar? I'm open to suggestions if anyone's in a similar situation.

Reactions: HotlineBling
I'm the same height and it's not an issue at all.
In Japan most girls are shorter than that and even if they weren't it doesn't seem to be a problem as I even seen girls taller than me with guys shorter than me.
Rather than height, the lack of self confidence is what may really influence your chances with the girls.

Hey,

I'm a 25 year old American guy. Pretty average looking I would say, a little short 5'8". I'm getting fed up with wasting time online dating and want to try getting out and meeting girls but I feel like it'd be better if I did so with someone. Anyone up for a casual night out of nampa around Shibuya or Roppongi or heading to a bar? I'm open to suggestions if anyone's in a similar situation.

Hey dude,

I'm gonna get into daygame in Tokyo if you fancy that. I'm a 25, British dude (who is 5'7" if that makes you feel any better hah) and I did some daygame back in London a couple years ago but not much since due to some circumstances and excuses. If you're thinking about doing some daygame if me a bell

Reactions: Tricky
I'm the same height and it's not an issue at all.
In Japan most girls are shorter than that and even if they weren't it doesn't seem to be a problem as I even seen girls taller than me with guys shorter than me.
Rather than height, the lack of self confidence is what may really influence your chances with the girls.

E-smile is spot-on, your height is really not an issue. I'm 5.7, and although personally I rarely approach/date/whatever girls who are taller than me, that only excluedes a pretty small percent of Japanese girls anyway, I'm guessing like 10%. And I have dated a a couple girls who were taller, one was probably the best looking girl I ever got together with, I guess she was like 5.8-5.9. Funnily enough that happened because I really hadn't considered anything might happen with her due to the height, and was just hanging out with her and her friend and having a good time, dancing having a laugh etc. It was the confidence and charm that came from me being totally relaxed really attracted her.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland