In Sendai... trying.. lol..

basketcase

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I got to sendai and after looking at some of the other posts I thought I would try Fairies Deli..
So, I called and asked if Amerika-jin was ok and he said hai..
THEN the fun started because my Nihongo totally blows and he spoke not a word of English apparently.. I *think* a girl may be coming to my room? He wanted my USA phone number which was strange.. He said something about a credit card and then thank you, goodbye...
So, I have NO FUCKING clue if a girl is going to show up at my room or not....

Wouldn't be the first time I totally blew it.. :-P
Pray for me please.. :-P

BTW, I asked for Umi-chan and he seemed cool with that.
https://www.cityheaven.net/miyagi/A0401/A040101/fairies/girlid-8759320/?lo=1&of=y
She had the smallest numbers of any of them and a little taller than some: T157 · 83 (D) · 54 · 82

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
so.. she showed up like 5 minutes after I called.. holy shit..

But WTF... This is the strangest deli I've ever had.... Not a single word of English... lol.. When she opened the door and saw a gaijin it looked like whe wanted to run for it.. Made me shower on my own while she smoked... Just sat and talked and now she's back in the tub...? WTF...

WTF... So.. She gets out of the bath, gets a cigarette and goes right back to the bath!
While she was in the tub I asked if if I had done something to upset her and she was like "no, no, no, it's ok".. But then
Stays in there the entire time.. and then fucking just gets up and leaves when the phone call comes...

I'm NOT a bad looking guy...Not young any more, but look way younger than my age.
Been doing this for almost a decade and NEVER had an experience like this before.
I mean.. How much communication does it take to suck a dick?

Now I have to go back to Yamagata.. Where there is NOTHING. lol.. All you will ever get is "japanese only". Admittedly, it might be better if you were fluent and they couldn't easily tell over the phone. But I've gotten worse, not better at my Nihongo skills.. lol..

Stays in there the entire time.. and then fucking just gets up and leaves when the phone call comes...

Well, you may not have gotten serviced, but you do appear to have gotten fucked.

you were posting on TAG while she was smoking a ciggie in the tub? :ROFLMAO:

Why didn't you go in there, grab the ciggie from her mouth and replace it with a much healthier alternative for her?? :D

I almost did...

I have had girls show up with zippo English a number of times before and it was never a problem at all. They always knew exactly what they were there for and as soon as they got the cash they pretty much went right to work.

From the get-go this one was weird.. I have NEVER had a deli girl make me shower by myself. I haven't kept count, but it must be somewhere between 40 and 60 over the years that I've been coming to Japan?