in Tokyo now, is there anything decent during the day for 1 hour at around 100-200usd (excluding love hotel) ?

smallville2010

TAG Member
Reaction score
i'm looking at the group,
and i see the soap massages for 400+ usd which is crazy expensive for me adleast
and then i see some people pay 600+ usd for girls

i see that even happy endings or in messages if you want the girl to do something with you
people pay 300usd for that...

and i think i cannot find a good girl for 100-200 usd per hour ?
go a love hotel pay what i need to , and just be with her for 100-200 usd ?

is there anything like it ?
and if so where can i find them ?
i know in most love hotels you have a flyier you can find and they will help you
but i dont want to take the chance of will they have it or wont they
is there anything suggested in here in the group for this price +- for an hour ? that i can book during the day to a love hotel ?

i am tokyo now and i have 3 more days i wanted to book that ad least once or twice like that
i feel like going out of japan without even once trying that is going to feel like a big disappointment for me

looking for someone more cute, more "japanese" gfe expiriance, if i can even ask that at that price...
do you have someone to offer a service or what ?
and a nice love hotel that helps with that ?

again not in the 400-600usd range.?

i feel like going out of japan without even once trying that is going to feel like a big disappointment for me

It is also disappointing that you are not able to find an answer to your question on a forum with hundreds of free reviews.

People have written reviews of all kinds of experiences....from insanely expensive to services on the cheaper end. Booking something in your price range is of course doable. Reading helps...

and i see the soap massages for 400+ usd which is crazy expensive for me adleast
I have never played at a soap and paid more than 40k yen for 1hr let alone(idk the exchange rate, probably) 60k yen
The most I paid was like 40k~ yen for 2hours

READ THE REVIEWS
Even our GOAT Kaoru isnt 40k for 1 hour

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
40k yen is about $266. Because of the whole minus love hotel costs thing, I feel like it's another case of a poor soul looking at cityheaven traveler. The "soap massages" lingo he uses matches with Traveler's "soap massage parlor" term.

While we're semi-on the topic, my personal limit is 30k yen for 70 minutes, which most non-high end places are especially if they don't have ridiculous gaijin tax like anything on that site

Last edited:
40k yen is about $266. Because of the whole love hotel thing, I feel like it's another case of a poor soul looking at cityheaven traveler. The "soap massages" lingo he uses matches with Traveler's "soap massage parlor" term.

While we're semi-on the topic, my personal limit is 30k yen for 70 minutes, which most non-high end places are especially if they don't have ridiculous gaijin tax like anything on that site
do you mean that is your limit for soap massage ? or normal ?

It is also disappointing that you are not able to find an answer to your question on a forum with hundreds of free reviews.

People have written reviews of all kinds of experiences....from insanely expensive to services on the cheaper end. Booking something in your price range is of course doable. Reading helps...

I have never played at a soap and paid more than 40k yen for 1hr let alone(idk the exchange rate, probably) 60k yen
The most I paid was like 40k~ yen for 2hours

READ THE REVIEWS
Even our GOAT Kaoru isnt 40k for 1 hour

nearly every question in every forum everywhere at any point of time
could be answered by
google it
or by
someone already asked that before just go back in history and read everything

not everyone has the time or can, read all the history, reviews, comments and get the answer

me for example i'm boots on the ground and i have no privay or time to read this in the evenings

"should i have read before ? everything ? yea maybe your right"
but that's not the situation now
now i am in situation where i wanted to look for someone and i had no where else to ask
who can i book for daytime and where i can find them...

and i thought i can ask question that can help.

sometimes the time it takes to write this message, to google it could have been used by simply answering it,
but if you dont want to it's ok you dont need to leave a comment like that, without knowing situation of a person.

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
could be answered by
google it
or by

not everyone has the time or can, read all the history, reviews, comments and get the answer

me for example i'm boots on the ground and i have no privay or time to read this in the evenings

now i am in situation where i wanted to look for someone and i had no where else to ask

sometimes the time it takes to write this message, to google it could have been used by simply answering it,
but if you dont want to it's ok you dont need to leave a comment like that, without knowing situation of a person.
Lol the time you spent posting this and then replying is the same amount of time it would have taken to read or scan the forums. I have literally done that plenty of times. Did it just last week when I visited Kawasaki, jumped on went the to Kawasaki forum blam three or four places listed with cost. All of which are under your cap. Even more so when you have all your numbers in US. Current currency check 40k is 264. 20k is 134. So 200 is equivalent to about 30k. Besides review this forum it doesn't even sound like your reviewed currency conversions.

Last edited:
For delivery I cant help you but otherwise both Ikebukuro(Wakaba and Marine Blue) and Yokohama(KiraKira, Nice Day and Nice Lady) has soaplands well below your pricerange.
thanks a lot that's actually a great answer
and would it be better to go to one of the soaplands ?
instead of renting a lovehotel and a nice girl ?

Lol the time you spent posting this and then replying is the same amount of time it would have taken to read or scan the forums. I have literally done that plenty of times. Did it just last week when I visited Kawasaki, jumped on went the to Kawasaki forum blam three or four places listed with cost. All of which are under your cap. Even more so when you have all your numbers in US. Current currency check 40k is 264. 20k is 134. So 200 is equivalent to about 30k. Besides review this forum it doesn't even sound like your reviewed currency conversions.
thanks for this
i will read that part i didn't know it's divided to ares in tokyo
this makes it far easier

I just noticed, the time it took me to write a helpful answer, was, well quick!

Usually I'm below that as well. However when I went to Hibiki in Horinouchi the quality of the providers put me temporarily over at 34,000 yen for 80 minutes.

Reactions: SealedTears
Look, it only takes 13 muscles to smile, but it takes 47 muscles to scowl and 127 to write a snarky response telling new fish to read reviews - and I take fitness seriously.

Last edited:

Yeah, everyone is a special snowflake that's the exception. You got your answers but your situation is not special. If you can't take a shit in private, then I might by your pity tale. Elsewise, go to the toilet away from your wife or mom and check out the reviews on your phone.

could be answered by
google it
or by

You must be a marketing guy. You're the one whose lack of preparation and planning has landed him in the predicament, but somehow it's our fault when we tell you how to fix the predicament by going through some reviews.

If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.

yea well some people just love to write to others RTFM type messages
it's the same people who think they know how the world should run better then others and see other people as stupid and themself as amazing
i once read a comment on other places as "welcome to the internet"
that there is a lot of very hurtful people out here.
there is nothing todo about them also, you answer them you make them stronger
but yea
they dont Care about it at all.
but i mean i'm very new here, this is my first post
and they have a way to make me feel not only unwelcomed but that i will go away and never post anything again
they hurt me with that type of comments
as i'm sure they dont care about that even.

normal sites you can put them in block list so they could never comment on your posts and thus filter trolls
in here i dont know how to do it .

but thank you for the very helpful comment
your one of the people this forum needs more of,
ad least in my point of view !

I found 2 within your budget ($200 ~ 30k yen) here
https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/tokyo/shop-list/biz4/
this is a GREAT site !
thank you for that
i found
"tinkerbell" for 35K
"casanova" for 35K
"soapland tokyo" which is close at 40K
is that the ones you mean ?

i did see in outcall some great girls in
"arigato tokyo"
but looking in the forum i dont see any reviews on them

this is a GREAT site !
thank you for that
i found
"tinkerbell" for 35K
"casanova" for 35K
"soapland tokyo" which is close at 40K
is that the ones you mean ?

"arigato tokyo"
rocket wife 22.5k 60 min (minimal gaijin tax)
club39 29k 60min (10k gaijin tax included).

local foreigners (especially those who speak japanese) tends to avoid shop with gaijin tax. or maybe visitors are too tired to write reviews after jetlag.

you might be in luck since cecil plus has discount, it fits your budget

https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/kanagawa/shop-list/biz4/

Reactions: Alice
but i mean i'm very new here, this is my first post
and they have a way to make me feel not only unwelcomed but that i will go away and never post anything again
You answered yourself why people are less welcoming. Joining a forum and posting a request as the very first post just isn't the best way to say "hello". Introduce yourself and post a bit before you can expect people to answer your questions nicely. This is a forum and not a helpline.

"arigato tokyo"

Most health shops on CH traveler are English mirror sites of shops with inflated prices.....that's why nobody reviews them here.

Reactions: DireWolf98
and then i see some people pay 600+ usd for girls
Did you really see that on TAG?
Even my two hour rate is less than 500 when calculated to USD and most indies and high end stops are about the same.

Only places that have reviews here for over 600 usd are top high end shops with AV stars.

Also I have never seen delivery health flyers in love hotels, don’t count on that. People find shops on internet nowadays.

Reactions: maikeru