in Tokyo now, is there anything decent during the day for 1 hour at around 100-200usd (excluding love hotel) ?

You answered yourself why people are less welcoming. Joining a forum and posting a request as the very first post just isn't the best way to say "hello". Introduce yourself and post a bit before you can expect people to answer your questions nicely. This is a forum and not a helpline.
yeah I probably more inclined to help local or frequent visitors as they are more likely to contribute in the future.

one time visitors trying to get best experience and just abandoned their account after going back leave a bit bad taste.

I wonder if they share the P4P scene in their country first would be a good middle ground.

Try Janjan in Sugamo.
True Japanese hospitality at 4000 yen for 30 minutes.
not sure but maybe need to direct more traffic to club world.

Reactions: hanito and Alice

FS not guaranteed!
just for the newbi here
FS means sex right ?

that on TAG?
Even my two hour rate is less than 500 when calculated to USD and most indies and high end stops are about the same.

Only places that have reviews here for over 600 usd are top high end shops with AV stars.

Also I have never
i did sir.
from what i read on soapy reviews section but maybe i got confused or calculated wrong

yeah I probably more inclined to help local or frequent visitors as they are more likely to contribute in the future.

one time visitors trying to get best experience and just abandoned their account after going back leave a bit bad taste.

I wonder if they share the P4P scene in their country first would be a good middle ground.

not sure but maybe need to direct more traffic to club world.
i am totally willing to write all reviews for every girl i take there and would be more then happy to do so

Try Janjan in Sugamo.
True Japanese hospitality at 4000 yen for 30 minutes.
you mean a girl sits next to you talks to you and play with you a bit ?
but then i read that FS which i assume is sex ?
not guerenteed ?
i assume it would be extra also ?
by the way
do they work in the day time ? or only night time ?
as i only have mornings / early days

• Haha
Reactions: jhingy567
i did sir.
there is no need to call me sir

Yeah there have been a few reviews of those top high end soaps that employ AV stars on here recently, but the vast majority of reviews are of shops that are mid budget. If you had Japanese ability, there would be a lot of places that are well reviewed on here that fit your budget.

I suppose Asian Mystique also fits by the way. Worth mentioning.

not guerenteed ?
by the way
Janjan is a blowjob bar, no FS. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: smallville2010
there is no need to call me sir

Yeah there have been a few reviews of those top high end soaps that employ AV stars on here recently, but the vast majority of reviews are of shops that are mid budget. If you had Japanese ability, there would be a lot of places that are well reviewed on here that fit your budget.

I suppose Asian Mystique also fits by the way. Worth mentioning.
i will check Asian Mystique also.
thank you .

Reactions: Alice
i will check Asian Mystique also.
thank you .
not guerenteed ?
by the way
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/types-of-services.29835/

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/abbreviations-and-translations.6046/

Also I have never seen delivery health flyers in love hotels, don’t count on that. People find shops on internet nowadays.

Made me remember the telephone booths with all the sexy business cards in Okubo 😂

Reactions: Alice
Made me remember the telephone booths with all the sexy business cards in Okubo 😂
To correct myself, I think I did see some type of delivery health flyers once at a random love hotel in Uguisudani.
But not at any of my usual hotels of choice.

To correct myself, I think I did see some type of delivery health flyers once at a random love hotel in Uguisudani.
But not at any of my usual hotels of choice.
That would be correct. I actually picked one of these magazines up during a stopover there once.

IMG_6899.jpeg

IMG_6900.jpeg

not guerenteed ?
by the way
Jan Jan is a high-end establishment in an upscale part of Tokyo, featuring young and fresh college coeds. Customers with a Bulgarian passport will receive a 50% discount. FS included before 12 noon.

I’ve never paid 400-600 usd for FS, soaplands, Thai massages, etc. I wish I did but because of this sub, I found a lot of the above for 100-200 max. What’s my secret? Search bar.

In addition, you have so many guys here with different kinds of wants and needs so perhaps our recommendations won’t even apply to what you want. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Jugemu and Alice