Guest viewing is limited

In Tokyo Until 2-21-16 A971 Worth It Or Not?

Pcar993

TAG Member
Reaction score
Finished my business and now have a week free. I'm at the Ritz in Roppongi and was told about A971 as a good place for Expats and meeting Japanese women interested in foreigners. My goal is to meet and have a relationship with a Japanese woman. It's close to the hotel so it would be my first choice. I'm not familiar with the trains, but a taxi ride isn't a big deal either. I was also told to try

Motown
Seventh heaven (strip club)
Tantra (strip club)
Geronimos
Oak Door hyatt
Matero hyatt

Any help would be appreciated. Not a big proponent of strip clubs. Was in Shibuya for 4 days prior to moving to the Ritz. Went to Hobgoblins and enjoyed it very much. The Expat crowd that is. I've got a week so I'm ready to cut loose.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Finished my business and now have a week free. I'm at the Ritz in Roppongi and was told about A971 as a good place for Expats and meeting Japanese women interested in foreigners. My goal is to meet and have a relationship with a Japanese woman. It's close to the hotel so it would be my first choice. I'm not familiar with the trains, but a taxi ride isn't a big deal either. I was also told to try

Motown
Seventh heaven (strip club)
Tantra (strip club)
Geronimos
Oak Door hyatt
Matero hyatt

Any help would be appreciated. Not a big proponent of strip clubs. Was in Shibuya for 4 days prior to moving to the Ritz. Went to Hobgoblins and enjoyed it very much. The Expat crowd that is. I've got a week so I'm ready to cut loose.
Motown is full of 40-50+ year old men and women (and ladyboys). I brought a 35 year old friend to Motown and he wanted to leave after five seconds :eek: But the atmosphere is very friendly there.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
A971, R2, Rigaletto, maybe the HUB if things look dire. Watch out for freelancers @ R2