Inactive providers' profiles and photos on agency sites

chaztagster

Provocateur
Reaction score
Looking at agency websites, have you noticed that some providers' profiles stay on the agency site, long after they have left, whereas others are promptly deleted from the line up? I imagine that it suits agencies to keep inactive profiles on their sites, since it "inflates," their rosters. But I'm curious about the reasons that some profiles are deleted and others aren't. Do some girls just drop out without formally handing in their notice? Do the agencies resist updating their sites unless they're pressured to do so?

Take Kagayaki for example ... If you search for a provider according to your preferences, there's a good chance that you'll turn up "binders of women" (sorry - my idea of a joke) who aren't available and (based on reviews) haven't been working for a couple of years. But Kagayaki does delete some profiles - usually the ones that I want to ogle from time to time.

I confess that I went to the trouble of hunting down pictures of a couple of my favorite providers whose profiles were deleted from agency sites. One of them disappeared so abruptly that I have a feeling that she got "caught," by her company. One day she changed her photos from blurred to showing her face (and she announced it in her blog). Within a couple of weeks of that decision, she stopped working and her profile disappeared.

[By the way - I'm aware that there's lots of frustration with profiles that show false ages, misleading photos, and the like. But that's a different topic, so let's not get into that discussion in this thread.]

Last edited:
I know one agency that I used to belong to for short while has my profile still on their website.
Let’s see, according to their website, I am available today from noon to 6pm. Haha.

They deleted my profile quick enough after I resigned. But maybe one year later, they put them back again with a different name on it. They know they would get a complaint from girls if they don’t take it down quick enough but once girls confirm that their profile is down, they never visit their website to make sure their profile is not up again.
I didn’t realize that for long time, either.
I still see regularly one of the clients I met at the shop and he asked me if I had a finance problem lately. I said “fortunately no but why?” He said he visited the shop website and found my pictures there. He thought I had to go back to shop to earn more. He also told me he actually found the pictures a few months ago but could not tell me cause he thought I would have been upset if I found out that he still visited the website to look for some other girls to see. Lol, how cute:)

I believe shop is trying to keep the top level girls’ profile to get more potential clients and also keep the avarage and above but not the most popular ones just to emphasize that they have many girls = you have more choices to choose from even you come to the shop as “free” ( no nomination.)?

Also, it could be girls’ side of reason.
They call it 飛ぶ (flying away), it means girls resign shop without telling the shop.
If they tell the shop so in advance, shop may not pass them any more “free” clients. Shops offer first customer discount, try to put a popular girl on the first customer because they want them to become their repeat.
Girls still try to provide good service to make new clients become their repeat but customers are going to see them at their new shop. Basically, there is no benefit for the shop to put free clients on the girls that are leaving soon. Girls are afraid of losing their potential clients so many of them don't tell the shop in advance and quit suddenly. But shop cannot tell for a while if they really flew away or just taking a break.
In that case, shop may keep the girls profile for a month or so.

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate the perspective on the dynamics of the relationship between shops and girls.

Heres another phenomenon that I noticed - I saw a girl “K” whose profile was removed when she quit. But later the profile came back. And then her photos were changed to a completely different girl but the name and details on the profile (age, sizes etc) stayed the same.

What do you make of that? Maybe a lot of people wanted to see “K” so the shop kept the name?

i would say that is a simple case of recycling a name ... i would say the shops are banking on good reviews of the previous owner of the name.

repeaters/long term clients will know who is who though.