90 Min 33,000 + 1,000 (nomination fee) -- no Gaijin Tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After lurking and gathering free research for my Japan trip from all you nice folks, I figured it was time for me to contribute.
To preface, my japanese skills are N4 level and I look very Japanese (most people start talking to me in japanese before realising I'm a foreigner)

This is my second time in Japan with P4P, first being with Harlem Gakuen (will write review later). I was in Tokyo and I wanted to go for a soap. I of course, heard of the famous Y-Shirt Kaoru but she was not really my type, so I opted for Rio, even though she isn't reviewed quite as much on here. I went to Y-Shirt and asked for Rio, and was asked to wait 30 minutes while I got served some iced tea.

Meeting Rio
There is some (albeit little) editing behind Rio's Pictures and if I were to guess an age, I'd guess 23-25. That being said, she is still very pretty an gets a 7-8 in my books. She has a very bubbly personality and we mainly spoke in japanese, with some english when I encountered some vocabulary I didnt know. She enthusiastily reccomended mat play hearing it is my second time in a soapland and never tried it before. I promptly agreed and she asked me to take her dress and bra off. She has a very slim figure and her boobs is on the smaller side if thats a turn off for some people.

The Deed
She sat me on the pervert chair and started washing me while doing BBBJ, which was one of the better ones I had. Then she feels me out and transitioned to sumata for a minute. Afterwards she sat me in the tub and gave me some more BBBJ before going to prepare the mat. It was super funny looking at her moving back and forth preparing the mat and only after I tried getting on, I realised how much of an expert she was at it. She made me lie belly flat and moved back and forth everywhere on my body. The sensations were incredible as she teasted me everywhere. She kissed and licked me down everywhere including my bum and my feet, which were both my first albeit feet being not my cup of tea. Then she turned me around and we did 69 until she came (?) (im pretty sure this one was fake). She then capped me with a condom that is way too small and started riding me. User @soapadventure4 mentioned that she was tight and it is definitley not an exaggeration. She is very very tight. She started riding me CG and was quite fast and rough with her movements. That hardcore riding with her tightness was a bit too much for me, even though it felt insane. She rode me for a decent time until she came but I still hadn't yet. We then switched to the bed to missionary and DS where I can control the rythm alot better. Did I mention she was very tight? I finished after and she washed me down and we started talking. We talked about our tattoos and my time in Japan and her hometown (Yokohama) She has a very bright personality and was super fun to talk to. I do reccomend at least N5 Japanese, as her english is basic, and the whole expereience would be a lot better if you can at least have a half-conversations in Japanese. She then gave me a letter with her contacts and bid me farwell when the bell rung.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rio was out of the world. In terms of Looks, Personality, her skills in Matplay, and how god damn tight she felt. Maybe Kaoru's experience is better, (Ill have to try someday), but in my opinion, she is criminally underrated in terms of the amount of reviews she has on this website. The next time I go back to Tokyo, Ill be coming back, with the 2 hour course next time.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Reactions: txtx
I kinda want to experience the tightness but there’s always the risk of finding out my PP is thin in no uncertain terms. What a dilemma. 🤣