Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anna Summers

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2017

Contact Method:
Email on her website

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min ¥65,000 (incl late night taxi fare)

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
What more needs to be said about Anna. Beautiful GND type. Young German girl supplementing her studies here in Tokyo. Everything you've read in her many reviews are spot on, and is a very engaging young lady. Well versed and can carry an intellectual conversation expectionally well. Mature and knowledgable beyond her years.

Contact was easy by email, and after a few back and for the, we managed to pin down a date. And despite some unforeseen and unavoidable last min changes, Anna was very accommodative and we managed to salvage a meeting.

Anna showed up promptly and on time, wearing a beautiful red dress beneath a darker coat. Her brunette hair pinned back revealing strikingly beautiful facial features. A sweet smile and beautiful eyes put me at ease immediately. She wore a simple pair of sneakers (keds?) rounding off a perfect pretty student/co-ed persona that fitted her perfectly.

We went back to the room and the next 120mins zipped by with engaging conversations, an attended shower, and an all around memorable experience. Anna really puts you in the center of her universe for the small slice of time we shared. Not sure a second round was on the cards, but by then I (not Anna) was spent.

Had tried to make plans to meet again the next night, but alas schedules weren't able to match up. Without a doubt, there will be next time (Anna hope you're reading this).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chipchip - Thanks for your review of Anna! Glad you had a good time with her. :)
I only edited your date above for future readers who don't notice the date stamp of your review.