Independent Kerry Akira

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Been lurking a while and haven't participated in any P4P activities yet. But will see an independent, Kerry Akira, early next week who advertises on Tokyo Back Pages

Out of curiosity, has anyone on the forum met her yet, and if so, was it a positive experience?

I'll post a review and link following our meet up.

Any comments in the meantime will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello,

Been lurking a while and haven't participated in any P4P activities yet. But will see an independent, Kerry Akira, early next week who advertises on Tokyo Back Pages

Out of curiosity, has anyone on the forum met her yet, and if so, was it a positive experience?

I'll post a review and link following our meet up.

Any comments in the meantime will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Good luck.....I hope it's the ride of your life :)

Hello,

Haven't heard of her before. I personally won't see a provider that isn't at least minimally reviewed somewhere trusted. True ripoffs are somewhat less likely on Backpage in Tokyo, but you certainly might encounter a bait and switch or serious upsell. Safe lobbying.

Tried to find her on Backpage. Doesn't seem to be there.

I think her ad says something like "i'll give you what you want"..... if that's the one, her ads don't stay up for long

Lots of bait and switch out there. I was in contact with a backpage girl and her ad was gone suddenly. The picture on backpage and a new one she sent didn't match. So I declined to meet her. She then said it was for her friend since she was busy. Later she replied And said she was available. By then, I was no longer interested. I'd rather not take chances on unreviewed ladies on backpage. But sometimes can get a good deal.

I was contemplating doing a review today, however that doesn't make much sense. I asked the girl I met today and the email seems to be eventually shared between a few girls (didn't ask the specifics, but she said she only sometimes uses that mail and it's not always her ...). We exchanged LINE after first time.
Since "my girl" imho actually looks better then the one in the add, I won't complain, It's however not possible to make a meaningful review that way. Not withstanding the fact I'm satisfied with the girl I met.

If you proceed, I would however recommend you to be clear about what you expect before (more than one pop? full time to be used, specific wishes etc.). It is very common among japanese girls (f.e. from deai cafe) that it's one pop and finish. It's always akward and a fun killer to bring that topic up during the play, so make sure before that she understands the deal ;)

So in other words replying to the email you may not get the same girl I take it?

At least still give a review that will give us TAG numbers an idea with her to possibly use their or her services.

@bichan2
I can of course give a review, but I cannot provide any means of contacting her, as I only have her LINE id, which she didn't make public in any of the adds. So I'm wondering what use such a "phantom review" would have.

@Desktop
I agree, but on the other hand in that case you pay nothing ahead, if you meet in public space, you can walk away, if you don't like the girl. I also prefer to no bad surprises though, but I can also understand any woman, who doesnt want to post her real pic. Internet doesnt forget ;)

I know "This" girl

@bichan2
I can of course give a review, but I cannot provide any means of contacting her, as I only have her LINE id, which she didn't make public in any of the adds. So I'm wondering what use such a "phantom review" would have.

Maybe details of price...and if you think it was worth it?

Reactions: bichan2
I tried to make a booking with her, but she flaked out. In fact, there is another provider on backpage that says she is young and hot. So I made an arrangement, then she said I had to come to her city which was inconvenient. Later, she said something about having to wait for her older relative to leave the house so she could go out. Then the time changed again. Then the price went up. So, from talking to both of these providers, I started to think that it was the same person with different email accounts. That is my take on this. They could just both be immature providers.

I booked her...
The rendezvous was at 22:00 in Shibuya
I was waiting for 40 minutes, receiving mail "I am in my way, wait 5 minutes... Every two minutes"
I could not wait anymore and I left
Don't trust her ... Fucking waste of time.