Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko Sugar

Date of Encounter:
December 17th 2016, started 7:30pm

Contact Method:
TAG PM/Email: yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
About 3 hours, Love Hotel 6800, flat rate 5000 + tip (a bit more than the guideline)

Type/Location:
Bali An, upscale love hotel

Language Notes:
Only English, she learned English at a young age and is very fluent

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review and pardon me if the templating is not ideal. I should note that I arrived in Tokyo last weekend and am leaving as I type. This trip was my first time in the p4p scene, thought it would be a good time since I was travelling alone for a random vacation. Wish I could leave the office more often for adventures like these.

Physical Description:
Japanese girl in her 30s with beautiful long hair, not the thin type but I wouldn't call her fat. She has a bit of a belly but I think it is also atrributed to by her posture. She sent me her photos before confirming our appointment, I found her to be quite attractive and so I confirmed. As another TAG member has already indicated, she has great eyes and she can give quite the naughty look which is a turn on. Personally, I think she is better looking in person and all-in-all quite a lovely lady.

I should note that I am definitely not the thin type, so a bit of extra weight really does not bother me at all. To each their own.

Details:

I couldn't figure out how to PM on my phone, so I contacted her by email. Fairly quick response, which was much appreciated. We actually met up on the night that I originally emailed her.

We met up at shinjuku station to find a love hotel in kabukicho. She was punctual (in fact a bit early). We ended up at Bali An, which as I understand it, is one of the nicer ones and in hindsight, am glad I went to a more luxurious one than not. I hear you can find one for 4000 for 3h rest. This is honestly not all that much more (especially when I have already shelled out 200,000 for this trip not including my flight/residence).

We started conversing in English (I speak 0% japanese, gaijin smashed my way through the 9 days here), and got to know eachother a little bit. Right off the bat I felt very comfortable with her and honestly felt quite relieved. Her English is very fluent and her accent is quite cute - there is a hint of British in it. We make our way through the bustling streets of Kabukicho to the LH. The room is quite nice and clean, comfortable large bed, large two person tub and there are lots of complimentary things if you needed them. I start to get ready to shower and ask her to join me. After I cleaned myself we sat down in the tub and talked some more (I enjoy conversation). Eventually we make it to the bed and start with a bit of the cuddling and kissing. No DFK, but I like kissing none the less. She is a bit hesitant with the kissing and for the most part, keeps her lips closed together - presumably because she doesn't want any 'surprise' tongue maneuvers (which I found to be quite cute tbh). Somewhere some time later the HJ and BBBJ ensues and she puts on a maid outfit as per an earlier request. The bj is great. I asked for no teeth. There was lots of hand/mouth/tongue combination. Her technique is good. Time flies by until the 2 hour mark. She strips out of the maid outfit and we continue. Lots of kissing. Too much for her but not enough for me; could certainly kiss her all night. I move on to breast play and she keeps her right hand on me - lots of tugging. Her skin is very soft which is a great often taken for granted bonus. The (fake/role-playing?) quiet moaning and squirming begins and some more time passes by. Eventually we just cuddle and talk some more. I didn't cum btw (the nice staff at Asian Feeling/Relax comment between themselves that I am not human; 'ningen janai yo'). We leave the LH and I walk her to shinjuku station. We bid eachother farewell and I give her one last peck on the cheek.

The whole ordeal was very GFE, which was excellent. I have never felt so comfortable with someone that I randomly decided to meet up with before. It felt like being extra frisky with a long time friend more than p4p. When you add her delightful character and personality, I definitely feel like we could 'click' so to speak. I have found that I crave an emotional connection more so than a sexual one - not that there is anything wrong with the sexual part. I think Yuriko was perfect for me and what I was ultimately after.

With regards to recommendations it should be noted that she does not allow any touching/licking of her holy grail. If you are looking for something more purely erotic, this might not be the best choice for you. There are better places for that kind of encounter I hear. However I think what she offers is quite wonderful in a different and more holistic way. I am very envious of those of you who live in Tokyo. If Yuriko would have me, I would absolutely see her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unfortunately however, this was my last night and I am typing from Narita Airport.

Last edited:
The whole ordeal was very GFE, which was excellent. I have never felt so comfortable with someone that I randomly decided to meet up with before. It felt like being extra frisky with a long time friend more than p4p. When you add her delightful character and personality, I definitely feel like we could 'click' so to speak. I have found that I crave an emotional connection more so than a sexual one - not that there is anything wrong with the sexual part. I think Yuriko was perfect for me and what I was ultimately after.

Cannot agree more.

Reactions: MossBoss
Thanks Chopped Carrots for the great report on Yuriko, she seemed like a really nice JP lady!

Thanks for the comments. Looking forward to meeting with her.