Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Indonesia, English, Chinese

Narrative of the Encounter:
Knowing that there aren't many posts about Jakarta, Indonesia, and having known most of the places, I am here to shed some light and insights to whoever plans a trip while hopefully raising my levels/points.

This post will focus on an area called PIK, Pantai Indah Kapuk, the closest and most recently developed area near the International Airport of Jakarta, about 15-20 minutes ride and its proximity. To give u a brief idea, This area, PIK has pretty much everything and the customers are mostly Chinese Indonesians than the natives Indonesian, pork meals are in abundance compared to the South of Jakarta. There are KTV joints, SME massage parlors, to FJ joints. To limit them, i'll just recommend a few worth looking at, El Paso (used to be called El Norte), is one of the FJ joints, similarly there is Foxy Spa (FJ joints) as well, Tematik Spa (20 minutes drive from PIK, Massage/FL FJs or both), Deep (fairly new, previously called Blue bunny/funtasy, only HJs), Istana Tropical (both massage/FJ, poor condition), Red Ruby (pretty new FJ joint), Taohua (massage/hj ish++), BFly (previously called BlowArt, Hj/BJ/Fj), @Grand Asia Hotel(in-call using a hotel service, 25 minutes drive).

Most of them are SME (small medium enterprise) standards and the system goes by adding their GRO (Guest Relations Officer) on Whatsapp, they save your number and they post via their story on the ladies selection they have, or of course u can go to the site, they will show u the pictures via a tab or shows them. Out of all, the ones with most options are El Paso, Foxy or Tematik.

Now let's focus on El Paso. They are running in a discreet mode since Covid and still do, getting in requires u a barcode that shows you are a guest invited by one of the GRO (no problem i can share the GRO contact should someone is interested). They have KTV option too where the ladies can accompany u over there with flexibility. They have a decent amount of customers base, often Chinese PRC working around the area and accustomed to foreigners. For the FJ service, they have 3 categories, Platinum 920k-1,050k , Pink 1,150 - 1,250k, Model 1,500k-1,600k, Super Model 2,000k to 2,100k, upper range refers to additional charge from using the Executive Room Rates, all for a 60 minutes duration. (Ref ~ $100 = 1,490k) Of all the options, this joint has the most decent room options, the rest are pretty ragged or badly lit. They have around 18 girls on a given day, their pictures and real person does not vary much except probably their skin colors.

Tips: U can kinda ask them for their recommendations for whoever has the best service etc, see if u like their faces and go for it. or u can just based on the ones that suit your taste, pretty are not likely to give u a good service but rest assured they aren't that bad either depending on where u go and their standards. I realised that this method gives me a better chance of getting a good one, been there 3 times already, their business has been running for 5 years. and if u plan to visit again, u can drop the GRO some tips for future recommendations after getting a good one, that would definitely elevate his attitude towards you, get more pictures sent and insights.

Their location link is:
https://goo.gl/maps/cPHqedKWaSBzZgE69

I also have an FR to share but will leave that for later if there are huge interests, I took the GRO's recommended chick, and was blown away, she previously worked in Taiwan as a KTV LC, spoke or can understand some chinese, had the longest blows, does rimming, hot bod (slim curvy), those eye contacts, friendly as hell, even squirts. gosh, what a big difference to the random picks i took based on looks alone, best to always check your target with the GRO, they know all if they are a hot demand or not.

Anyways, feel free to drop me any questions on Jakarta, I'll try to answer them based on my knowledge or from the local forums insights. Most popular places that are more open in social medias (they have secret IG usually, allows u to privately follow them and they post their girls in their stories), these places have so much information on the nocan (nomor cantik = pretty/popular numbers/names) to pick when u visit. Choices are abundance, u just have to know them.

In my personal opinion if i can rank and give recommendations of the options above, El Paso and Tematik Spa are decent places to try. Tematik Spa is pretty old/ragged but has decent girls and services, prices are half of El Paso, around 750k for 60-90 minutes with a massage included or pick of FL (free lance) to go direct FJ. Deep i heard has pretty good standards but only HJ and the rooms are dark with LED colored strips, just hurt my eyes and can't see the girls well. Grand Asia is a 2-3 stars hotel standard rooms, not bad but the Cust Service is pretty lazy, they just refer u to forum FRs for insights than giving personal recommendations. Red Ruby is pretty new, good facilities, they have weird theme rooms like hospital beds, airplanes etc and they dress up in costumes, decent options and cleanliness than the others surely along with El Paso. Most of these joints has GRO numbers, u can tell them to save your number and view their updates. Have a few options in case they re not available on the day you are. and Good luck!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Thanks for your report from Indonesia!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the update on Jakarta!

Glad that there’s still some fun to be had in Indonesia.

Thanks for the post! Headed to Indonesia soon on some work business; would love some more details about your recommended shops (if there are any websites or if you could share the GRO contacts as you mentioned)

Reactions: chryo
Your report is appreciated. I will be there in a month and already doing some research for the night activities in the city~

CH

Your review is much appreciated. I go to Jakarta quite often so keen to experience more than BATS, which is easy but expensive.

Is there any place near The Westin Jakarta area? I am heading there next week but my first time to Jakarta so appreciate some guidance pls

Is there any place near The Westin Jakarta area? I am heading there next week but my first time to Jakarta so appreciate some guidance pls
Back in the day, the “Blok M” area was popular for foreigners seeking naughty nightlife, but, unfortunately, I don’t have any current information. Blok M is also in a different part of the city.

Reactions: Moonie94
not sure if this is allowed, but just follow their instagram (el_norte_del_paso). they often have stories update showing their girls.

or you can go to url h t t p s : / / linktr.ee/elgroupid/ which has contacts to the GROs for booking/reservation.

Cheers

not sure if this is allowed, but just follow their instagram (el_norte_del_paso). they often have stories update showing their girls.

or you can go to url h t t p s : / / linktr.ee/elgroupid/ which has contacts to the GROs for booking/reservation.

Cheers
They don't seem to auto accept all followers? My dog's follow request on instagram has so far been ignored. ☹️

Edit: managed to add them on whatsapp and they are very responsive there and happy to send pictures of any of the girls. The price quoted for 'model' tier is 1.5M/ hour (around 15k yen)

Last edited:
They don't seem to auto accept all followers? My dog's follow request on instagram has so far been ignored. ☹️

Edit: managed to add them on whatsapp and they are very responsive there and happy to send pictures of any of the girls. The price quoted for 'model' tier is 1.5M/ hour (around 15k yen)
It’s cool how anyone can become a Rupiah “millionaire.”

Going there for a small trip. Any DH /outcall services you would recommend? I do not think I will have time to go around JK, that why I would prefer a DH type of service. Thanks.

Going there for a small trip. Any DH /outcall services you would recommend? I do not think I will have time to go around JK, that why I would prefer a DH type of service. Thanks.
Maybe try tinder (be upfront you're looking for p4p). Or stay at the Shangri-La and head down to the BATS bar. Lots of info on ISG.
You can also check out the Kaskus forum which is what the locals use (even if you can't read Indonesian, google translate should help you decode things).

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
I’m Jakarta based. There are so many men’s place. You need to choose. Here are the list:
1. Great Massage and happy ending
  • Delta Spa
  • My Place
*They have so many branches
2. Oke Massage and Full Job Service
  • Fortune Spa ( 2-3 Branches)
  • Sun City Spa (just 1 Branch)
3. Direct F$ck
  • Emporium Spa (all local girls)
  • The Pool Colloseum (local girls, thai, viet, kazak)

I’m Jakarta based. There are so many men’s place. You need to choose. Here are the list:
1. Great Massage and happy ending
  • Delta Spa
  • My Place
*They have so many branches
2. Oke Massage and Full Job Service
  • Fortune Spa ( 2-3 Branches)
  • Sun City Spa (just 1 Branch)
3. Direct F$ck
Foreign providers in Jakarta? How times have changed!

3. Direct F$ck
I see that you didnt mention classic or malioboro. are they no longer recommended?
Foreign providers in Jakarta? How times have changed!
I remember chinese providers being the most common ( when I started P4P in 2011).

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I see that you didnt mention classic or malioboro. are they no longer recommended?

I remember chinese providers being the most common ( when I started P4P in 2011).
Back in the early 2000s when I was a regular visitor to Indonesia all the working girls seemed to be Indonesians.

Guess it’s a different scene now.

They are still in the business. But havent been there for quite sometime. But based on my experience, the places that i mentioned are legit and having good looking girls.

They are still in the business. But havent been there for quite sometime. But based on my experience, the places that i mentioned are legit and having good looking girls.

Classic and Malio are still alive and well even during Ramadan. I went to classic last week at 8pm on a weekday. Well over 150 girls. Quite a few Japanese and Chinese punters.

375k idr (~3700 yen), 1 hour.
20yo girl 8/10 looks.
Cheapest FS I've ever had.

The girls only receive 100k idr cut of the fee (~1000 yen) and most of them only get a handful of customers each day, so tip them appropriately if they aren't complete bitches.

I would not advise going often unless you want to end up deaf with lung cancer.

must be careful to avoid buying drinks for the sexy dancers. they can crowd you like piranha and drain your wallet and left you with blue balls
Yeah, they are sharks. Gotta be firm and say no politely. They seem to target newbies or young guys. If you do buy them drinks some sit on your lap and let you grope them for 30sec or so.

But sometimes malio is a good place to hang out to look around. If you guys coming in group, that would be lovely.