Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English, Indonesian

Narrative of the Encounter:
I recently spent a few weeks in Indonesia and tried many different shops in Jakarta/Bali. In general p4p here is much cheaper than in Japan, however the service level is inconsistent and generally there is not much emphasis on GFE.
This shop was the only place I visited multiple times in between SB dates. Coincidentally, it was also the cheapest place I tried.

Classic Terminal 2 is located towards the front of Classic Hotel, and is on the third floor. At reception, you get a wristband with a number on it which is your tab for drinks etc.

As soon as you enter, multiple Mamasans will pounce to introduce you to their girls, however you are under no obligation to select from any particular stable are free to walk around and pick a girl yourself. If you see someone you like, just ask her where her 'Mami' is, since all deals have to be done through them. The girls are sitting in separate groups on sofas against the wall. I went on Ramadan weekdays at 7pm and there were around 100 girls in total. I would say almost everyone was at least 6.5/10 and under 25. ~10% were 8-9/10. I always managed to find someone attractive. The way i prefer to do it is to take a seat and tell the mamasan my type and she will call girls over with a laser pointer. The Mamasans are good with English since most customers are foreigners from China/Japan/Korea/Sg. I also saw at least one Caucasian and a few Indians around.

On this particular occasion i picked a cutie wearing bunny cosplay from the first batch of girls that were shown to me. She was a 19yo called Fujiyani and looks like Mikan from RoboDeli but more tanned. Confirmed she was cool with BBBJ and CIM then handed the money to Mamasan, who wrote out a receipt for the girl.

The play room was small and the sheets and towels looked and smelled fresh but I saw a few cockroaches running around on the floor. After the shower she got straight to work on the bj and it was pretty evident she knew her way around a cock. Lots of DT, ball sucking and eye contact and had me finish in no time. We spent the rest of the time just cuddling and chatting on the bed until time was up. As we got dressed I gave her a 100k tip which she was really happy about. Went back upstairs and paid off my tab to get an exit pass and leave.

Positives:
Fuck a hot girl for a cheap price.
Foreigner friendly and easy to understand system (1 hour = 365k). No one ever tried to rip me off.
Very straightforward with no weird schemes where you have to buy drinks or bottles of wine before you are allowed to fuck a girl.
If you get along with a girl you can even take her out for an overnight for under 1.5 mill idr (~15k yen)

Negatives:
People smoke inside and the music can be deafening.
Annoying dancers rub themselves on you and try to pressure you to buy shots for them. If you don't like them just decline politely.
The facilities are not exactly lux or the cleanest.
Most girls can't really speak English (even so they prefer foreign customers because locals rarely tip). There is good reception and wifi inside the rooms so you can use a phone translator if required.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great value place which I think will be my go-to for Jakarta.

If you get good service, tip the girls appropriately because they have to share that measly 365k with the Mamasan and the house.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Thanks for the review! Been reading about this and Travel a lot on ISG and would love to try it out when I have the chance

Reactions: jhingy567 and Alice
Thanks for the review! Been reading about this and Travel a lot on ISG and would love to try it out when I have the chance
Yes Travel is another VFM option. I prefer Classic though. I found there were more girls there and they're on average more attractive than those in Travel. Also you don't get hassled for tips.

• Love
Reactions: SquidCity and Alice