Inexperienced and scared, but want to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

toml

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey people, I’ve been lurking around for a while and I always wanted to try it for myself but it always became a “maybe tomorrow”

specifically I want to do FS either independent or soapland

after doing some reading, it sounds like the places to go are dolce or darling harbour.

little bit about me, I’m an Asian American who doesn’t speak/understand a word of Japanese. I am in my early 20s, and although not virgin, I have never had any sort of paid “service”. This kinda makes me nervous since it’s a shady business and I don’t know what to do if they throw a curveball at me, and I also don’t speak japanese which is a big disadvantage. And I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty awkward/introverted, so being put in these situations just kinda stresses me out

One thing I feel I’m missing from the reviews on this site are the demographic for the customers, since I am asian myself growing up in a predominantly asian area, my judgement for the girls age will probably be more accurate than a non Asian guest. This coupled with the fact that I myself am also early 20s means that it’s pretty important to me to find a girl who is actually early 20s as opposed to “early 20”

I’m going to set my budget at around 25000 to 30000 all inclusive, and my type is very slim/slender/small and cute (don’t care about tits or ass size whatsoever) given all that, is there any recommendations as to what I should do, or which soapland/girl would work best for me

my judgement for the girls age will probably be more accurate than a non Asian guest.

And by "more accurate" you mean you will be more finicky than the average monger here?

I have a suggestion for you. Actually several. The first would be "forget about it". It sounds like you are setting yourself up for a disappointment.

If and when you will persist my second suggestion would be save a bit more money and then go to the Independent Ad section here in TAG. There are couple of girls who would fit your age requirement there and according to the reviews you will have a good time.

The third option is to throw the dice in a soapland and hope you land someone you might like. But as said after reading your message the odds might be against you.

And by "more accurate" you mean you will be more finicky than the average monger here?

I have a suggestion for you. Actually several. The first would be "forget about it". It sounds like you are setting yourself up for a disappointment.

If and when you will persist my second suggestion would be save a bit more money and then go to the Independent Ad section here in TAG. There are couple of girls who would fit your age requirement there and according to the reviews you will have a good time.

The third option is to throw the dice in a soapland and hope you land someone you might like. But as said after reading your message the odds might be against you.

yeah that’s exactly what I meant, I will probably be more picky about the age. A lot of these reviews are very overly positive, i think the fear of setting up myself for disappointment part is partly why I didn’t pull the trigger yet.

For soaps, how does the line up viewing work? Do they all come out and meet face to face? Or is it like looking at pictures from the manager? Can you still leave if u don’t like it at that point? Just a little concerned cuz my Japanese skills are 0

also I forgot to specify, but ethnicity also doesn’t matter much to me either, anyone light skinned is fine, not sure if that would broaden up the search much

For soaps, how does the line up viewing work?

Nope, there is no line up like in Philippines or Thailand in here. Just photos which are photoshopped more or less.

And of course you can leave. Just expect them to make it difficult and try to talk you into selecting someone.

Hey people, I’ve been lurking around for a while and I always wanted to try it for myself but it always became a “maybe tomorrow”

specifically I want to do FS either independent or soapland

after doing some reading, it sounds like the places to go are dolce or darling harbour.

little bit about me, I’m an Asian American who doesn’t speak/understand a word of Japanese. I am in my early 20s, and although not virgin, I have never had any sort of paid “service”. This kinda makes me nervous since it’s a shady business and I don’t know what to do if they throw a curveball at me, and I also don’t speak japanese which is a big disadvantage. And I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty awkward/introverted, so being put in these situations just kinda stresses me out

One thing I feel I’m missing from the reviews on this site are the demographic for the customers, since I am asian myself growing up in a predominantly asian area, my judgement for the girls age will probably be more accurate than a non Asian guest. This coupled with the fact that I myself am also early 20s means that it’s pretty important to me to find a girl who is actually early 20s as opposed to “early 20”

I’m going to set my budget at around 25000 to 30000 all inclusive, and my type is very slim/slender/small and cute (don’t care about tits or ass size whatsoever) given all that, is there any recommendations as to what I should do, or which soapland/girl would work best for me

So you have a kinda low budget, but expect high quality and are very picky. That's not really fitting well together. The general setup of soaplands also doesn't work in your favour (you buy before you actually see the girl). On top of that you speak zero Japanese...
@MikeH gave some valid advice. Maybe the first question you should ask yourself is, why you actually want to do P4P at all. Please remember you aren't dating the girl. She is no future gf/wife. In a best case scenario you will have a great sexual experience. It's not really clear, why that is so strongly correlated to age for you. Especially in soaplands were a significant part of the deal is experience and a refined technique by the girl, one wonders. Necessary experience and young age are almost guaranteed to be mutually exclusive at your budget.
Since ethnicity doesn't matter for you, save up a little bit for a trip to Thailand. Plenty of girls to choose from there, they speak at least some English and you can have multiple experiences for your budget. If you go to a shop you can actually choose the girl and they don't wear much, so you know pretty well what you get. If you go to a bar you can even talk to the girls before and see how your chemistry is.
Otherwise, double your budget and try one of the independents who fit your taste.

I’m going to set my budget at around 25000 to 30000 all inclusive, and my type is very slim/slender/small and cute (don’t care about tits or ass size whatsoever) given all that, is there any recommendations as to what I should do

Just one - given your expectations/requirements, increase your budget.

A lot of good advice has already been given by experienced members but I'll toss my hat into the ring with something a bit different.

You've never paid for sexual services before and are curious but uncomfortable about the idea. Why not try out some other options first that cost less and are less intimidating before working your way up to a soapland? As you are now, I don't think you're gonna have a good time and it'll be a waste of good money anyways. Come back to soaps when you're ready and when you can shake loose some extra cash for the top shelf stuff.

Maybe you can try Tobita-shinchi in Osaka. There you have a "line-up" of stunning young girls :);):)

Reactions: Acid Burn
Status
Not open for further replies.