Info On Sapporo

valtiel

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, searching for a gaijin friendly places in Susukino, would be glad to hear any info!

Probably not any places, especially if you don't speak good Japanese, sorry.

Not speaking good Japanese, just enough to hold a conversation. Guess, I have to try searching myself. I thought Susukino is a really huge P4P place and they would be as open as Tokyo ones.

I have zero specific knowledge of Susukino, but in general the fewer gaijin you see on the street (in the place/area), the less likely local commercial sex establishments are to be gaijin-friendly.

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun
I can't say how much gaijin should there be for p4p to get gaijin friendly, but Sapporo has a lot of foreigners. Especially at winter: Munchen Christmas, White Illumination, Snow Festival and a whole lot of snowboarding.

Reactions: DJV
I contacted an info center and got the following reply:

海外の男性受け入れ可能な風俗についてですが
どのお店が可能というのはサイト編集部では判らないためお答えできません。

直接お店に問い合わせ頂き、次の2点をしっかり説明して下さい。
・サービス内容をしっかり理解できているかどうか
・日本語の日常会話がしっかり出来るかどうか
それでも不可能な場合は別のお店に行って同じように繰り返してみるのが良いかと思います。

全店入店拒否ということは無いのですが、
清潔な身なりと紳士な態度でご利用が可能になる場合もありますので
お問い合わせの際は考慮してお店に向かわれるのが良いかと思います。

Basically, nothing new, what I already intended to do. Though I'm not sure I can handle fuuzoku vocabulary. Any list of often used words? Usually used set of rules might be enough to get prepared.

I'm not sure if I've read it here before or not but I took someone's advice to go to a convenience store and get a copy or two of their JAV Magazines. Typically they have Ads on the back that you can call... if you know at least basic survival japanese then maybe they'll reconsider.

I got lucky with my visit to Yamaguchi last year and had call a phone number from a magazine I bought (Housewives) and had successfully manage to get one in my room within 3 hours. Persistence is key my friend and be ready to pay extra for travel. Good luck!

Aren't they all have websites?
Anyways, next time I plan to do a little footwork. Calling oneesan to my home might be dangerous, I wonder what neighbours will think. At least walls here are good enough to not hear what's happening on the other side of the wall.