Informations about AV girls

rouscy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm not very active on the forum so I don't really know if I'm the right place to post that kinb of thread, so I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

Just to let you know that I found a site wich references AV girls working at soaplands and I tought that some of you would like to know it !

here is the site : http://blog.livedoor.jp/javascript55/

Anyway I think there is some places that are for japanese only I think, but there is nothing to lose if you wanna try !

Personnally I've been able to meet one of my favorite AV girl with this site, It was cool but expensive ! Also I don't plan to do it again, it was only for the experience of it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
http://fuzokuav.com

Regularly updated, and not limited to soaps.
i know this site too, like you said, not limited to soap , and not so friendly to use, in term of search and Japanese words, for jav soap girls.
a click of the link lead to nowhere, like repetition, especially don't understand Japanese words well. very confusing interface to me.

i know this site too, like you said, not limited to soap , and not so friendly to use, in term of search and Japanese words, for jav soap girls.
a click of the link lead to nowhere, like repetition, especially don't understand Japanese words well. very confusing interface to me.

Easy enough if you read Japanese to some degree. Worth navigating for the thoroughness.

Easy enough if you read Japanese to some degree. Worth navigating for the thoroughness.

still i find it don't really a good up-to-date guide to yoshiwara soaplands JAV.
if you able to help, to give a link to the sites that show up-to-date where abouts of JAV in yoshiwara.

if you able to help, to give a link to the sites that show up-to-date where abouts of JAV in yoshiwara.

Or conversely, you could improve your reading skills....

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
you not helping, anywhere.
thanks for nothing.

Not spoon feeding is not the same as not helping.

Next you'll be wanting me to hold your hand and walk you to the door of the shop...

i am just asking for the site if it show a page that able to list all the jav girls activites in yoshiwara.
this sites i know long ago, with JAV but in various types of services and lot of Japanese words.

i smell those regular like to act veteran , post lot of posts, and like to group among/parties/gang allies.
just count me out or leave me alone.(and don't get personal)
i just want to help those interested in soapland, and i help those because i go there often , not like the rest.

i am just asking for the site if it show a page that able to list all the jav girls activites in yoshiwara.

The one I linked will show you where a particular AV star is active, and where she has worked in the past (and may show up again).

Most people that are looking for AV girls are looking for a particular one - for example if Yui Hatano ever takes a berth at a soapland or a delivery health, I'll probably sell a car to book her daily for a week.

If you want something Yoshiwara specific, it's probably out there, though.

i smell those regular like to act veteran , post lot of posts, and like to group among/parties/gang allies.
just count me out or leave me alone.(and don't get personal)

I gave you a perfectly good resource, and you immediately complained that it was too hard to use and not specific enough.

Snapping at people when they try to help you isn't going to encourage anyone to share resources with you down the line.

I've checked around pretty thoroughly and Fuzoku AV is easily the best resource out there for checking on AV models in the business.

Pros - thorough and updated regularly. Very comprehensive listing.

Cons - the interface can be a little obtuse and it doesn't have a complete listing of every model out there. It can be a little tough to use if you're looking for all the models working in a particular shop/area as opposed to checking on a model-by-model basis.

At the end of the day if you're looking for info that isn't on there sometimes brute strength (checking the performers' Twitters/blogs of the rosters of the shops themselves) is the only other option available...