40 minutes / ¥21000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Holy shit! Where do I start? As you've probably already gotten from the review from @Osaka Boy 97 , here's my take on my experience with Rina.

I went to the shop from @Osaka Boy 97 suggestion. We met at the park nearby at around 4 and walked straight to the shop, just to check if she was there. Fortunately, she was there and we decided to walk around for a bit just to see our options. We circled back and I went to nominate her. She was so surprised that I chose her (probably because there were two other girls next to her and she probably thought I'd choose a prettier one) and seemed pretty timid, but once we got to the shower, she was a completely different person.

The one thing about Rina that's very different from all the other girls I've been serviced by is that she's playful, not in a fake way, but in an actual 'she wants to have fun with you', and that was obvious the moment we got on the futon. She went straight for the kissing foreplay, and pretty much kissed my whole upper body with a lot of focus on my nipples and lips. All while this was happening, she's inviting me to feel around her body. If this isn't the closest to GFE, then I don't know what is. She was constantly making sure I felt good, and you could tell she was dedicated to doing that. We finally moved to the most arousing BBBJ that I have ever felt, where she went for my legs first rather than my junk. Literally didn't have to cause I was already rock solid, but the feeling was amazing.

Now for the main course (literally). She signaled me if I wanted to go down on her, and of course I obliged. I went full DATY and went to town licking and fingering. The second most surprising thing was that she complimented me on my job. She seemed to really enjoy being played with, going from her ears all the way down to her legs. However, the most surprising thing would definitely be how tight and tiny her pussy is. It was like spelunking through a new mine! I had so much pussy juice on my face that she gave me a napkin, again showing how thoughtful she is.

Now for the main course you guys were actually expecting. She started with CG, but honestly in the best way possible. She went in slowly while making out with me, making it feel so passionate. She kept moving around every couple minutes, really trying to make me feel every part inside her. We even got to the point where she was jumping on me while I was sitting straight up, which was something new for me. We then switched to mish and I was pounding her with all my might while she was pulling my body in with her legs. It must have been here when my brain stopped functioning cause my memory started getting foggy after this. I eventually ended up on bottom somehow and started CG again, but obviously since we don't have much time left, she starts going harder to finish me off. As mentioned in every review from me, my endurance is something else and I could probably keep going for hours. She goes with BBHJ nearing the end while I'm just there in orgasmic heaven feeling my body twitch. I start fingering her more just to hear her moan. (I should mention here that at no point until the HJ did she ever use lube as there was no need to. If that isn't arousing, I don't know what is) I finally pop (CIM, I came too much and I filled her mouth) and we quickly run to the shower to clean up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't know what else to say to recommend her. If you are in the Osaka area, you should definitely experience her, as she has made me rethink my plans for the rest of the year. I will definitely visit her again before the month ends, though don't expect an extra review on her as I think there's enough on her already.

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 11/9/2022

Dude you are making me jealous now. LOL. The girl that I chose was not as good as Rina 😔
You'll have your chance again soon. You're closer and have more expendable income than I do

Reactions: Mr Osaka
You'll have your chance again soon. You're closer and have more expendable income than I do
I should gave chosen those other girls in her shop tho. That other one was hot. oh well. next time . 🤣. And yeah, her taking care of you is what I like best about Rina. She is so adorable doing it too. When we were doing it, I was sweating and she used a towel while I was drilling her. Such a great and caring girl. ☺️

Reactions: Airnest and da2369
I should gave chosen those other girls in her shop tho. That other one was hot. oh well. next time . 🤣. And yeah, her taking care of you is what I like best about Rina. She is so adorable doing it too. When we were doing it, I was sweating and she used a towel while I was drilling her. Such a great and caring girl. ☺️
Something I forgot to mention in the review. Before we left the room, she checked if my zipper was down. True GFE :giggle:

Does the place accept foreigners? Wanna join you guys so much from reading reviews. I thought I would try Tobita if I visit Osaka after reading so many reviews about foreigner-friendly places in Tobita but this area is quite new to me.

Reactions: Mr Osaka and da2369
Does the place accept foreigners? Wanna join you guys so much from reading reviews. I thought I would try Tobita if I visit Osaka after reading so many reviews about foreigner-friendly places in Tobita but this area is quite new to me.
Yeah they accept foreigners. You will know that they will not serve you though if 1. the mamasan and the girl does not even bother calling you out, or 2. you will see a "Sorry Japanese people only" sign at the front of the store.

tempting me to join in too...lol
One of these days, we've gotta have a Shinchi field trip where we just get everyone and have a conga line of dicks going through all the shinchis :ROFLMAO:
i think I've been to tobita around 80 times in the last 4 months so could probably point you to some of the better girls
Also, holy shit! That's almost every single day!

I just arrived in Osaka for a 4 day stay xD Hoping to strike gold here
Good luck! And make sure not to be a dick. Remember that we may be allowed as foreigners in the Shinchis, but that doesn't mean we're guaranteed anything. Follow the rules and be nice to the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.