Insecure about looks

Totallynotme

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

i am a traveler who is in japan for 4 weeks (solo)
I really want to visit asian feeling/relax,
But i look very young for my age(24yrs with the looks of a 19 year old)
My ethnicity is chinese/indonesian.
I have no knowledge about japanese language other than the 3 most basic words.

I wanted to know if i would get weird looks while in the shop.
This will be my first time ever doing something like this.
How do you guys behave while in the shop too?

Sorry for this weird question and my broken grammar.. my speech is a lot better ..

Greetings.

I wanted to know if i would get weird looks while in the shop.

If you look underage they might prohibit you from entering. In that case just go somewhere else or prove your age with your passport.

As far as weird looks go these people are doing the p4p service for living, I am pretty confident they have seen enough different kinds of customers to run out of weird looks long time ago. :p

If you look underage they might prohibit you from entering. In that case just go somewhere else or prove your age with your passport.

As far as weird looks go these people are doing the p4p service for living, I am pretty confident they have seen enough different kinds of customers to run out of weird looks long time ago. :p

Haha.. thanks for your answer.
I am not ugly by any means (at least that's what i like to think)
Just quite insecure because it's a totally different country and culture.

Once again, thanks for the reply.
Very lovely community over here.

Cheers

Reactions: Wwanderer
Without the ability to speak Japanese, you will have a tough time accessing P4P establishments. Try [Redacted] or indie providers. You can try Yoshiwara like cream lemon or putit royal. But if you are new to japan, the whole scene can be intimidating.

I like [Redacted] and it’s Kawasaki location Paradise. It is not a cheap place to go. Good luck and let us know what you find.

Without the ability to speak Japanese, you will have a tough time accessing P4P establishments. Try [Redacted] or indie providers. You can try Yoshiwara like cream lemon or putit royal. But if you are new to japan, the whole scene can be intimidating.

I like [Redacted] and it’s Kawasaki location Paradise. It is not a cheap place to go. Good luck and let us know what you find.

Thanks for the great reply..

I have been looking at [Redacted] too.. but from what i have read in reviews Asian feeling should accept foreigners too and are friendly?.
If AF is too complicated for a first timer i will consider [Redacted].
AF is like a couple meters walking from my hotel.

Have a great day

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I thought that was on the menu with some girls. I prefer vaginal sex myself, but if it’s a choice of standard health services and AF, I’ll take AF every time.

Reactions: Totallynotme
Thanks.. i will have a look at that place later today..
You guys are awesome..

Many thanks

Asian Feeling/Relax are very foreigner friendly; probably the easiest, most accessible entry level shops in Japan. The ladies all speak at least a little English, and any gaps in communication can be covered with gestures. Opt for the oil or powder massage If you want the happy ending ending. The massage course includes a shower at the beginning and the end of the session, so go for 90 minutes or more if your budget allows to have a more relaxed experience.

Regarding how to behave, be polite, respectful, and friendly. Chat a little of you want or enjoy the massage in companionable silence. The service is a good to very good massage with happy ending, so don’t go in with expectations of more than that. If you are lucky enough to get more than that, it’s probably best to keep that information to yourself to protect the girl from possible management retribution.

Relax and enjoy!

i have exactly the same condition (im mid-late20s with the looks of an 18 year old)

I don't think you will have any problems but girls would constantly be curious
"kimi nan sai?" (how old are you?)
"koko kita koto aru?" (Have you tried p4p before?)

Girls tend to relax more once i tell them their age. Being polite and friendly would be more important than ur actual age at that point

Be very aware that profiles ages in japan are usually not correct (profile 20 year old girl might be 30 irl) be careful....

Asian feeling is perfectly foreign friendly. They have a bit sign saying “foreigners welcome”.
They shouldn’t give you trouble with your age but in case they think you look underaged i would bring my passport if i were you. If they ask for it just fash it it, dont let them copy. Could even cover your name with your finger for privacy concerns though i have ID’ed myself at shadier places and never had a problem.
They are a legit shop they don’t steal your things (you might be able to bring them into the shower in a bag if you are concerned) so don’t worry about bringing your passport.

Like someone else said the service is massage and hj only so don’t push for more. Enjoy!

Reactions: Samshin
4 weeks? I guess you won't be spending all 4 weeks in Tokyo? Well, if you find yourself in Osaka, try Tobita Shinchi or Matsushima Shinchi. Also, I would strongly recommend going to a soapland and experience matplay. It's a unique experience you won't find anywhere else in the world. But not all girls can do matplay nowadays, so you may want to ask the staff for advice first.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow so many responses... i have visited the place and i am very satisfied..
It did the job :p..

There were no issues what so ever.. except for etiquette i still am not really used to..
But the girl that was assigned to me playfully explained everything to me.
Like someone said in a previous reply, I will not go into details on the service i had.
Dont wanna risk anything hehe.

Better experience than expected, since i felt quite uncomfortable walking up those stairs.

So yes.. very pleasant experience..
Thanks for all the help ;).

Ps: i am not 4 weeks in tokyo..
I am gonna explore Kyoto,Osaka etc etc.

Btw, it is best to think of a “weird look” as a compliment, and it is far better than going through life unnoticed surely.

-Ww
Yes. And looking younger only gets more fun when you age. Now you may not get served alcohol when going out with your friends but 20 years later you’ll be the most popular and women’s jaws will drop when you say your real age.