Guest viewing is limited

Insights from a roppongi Hostess

Mr Cat

TAG Member
Reaction score
i found the video quite interesting
Although they misunderstood club number one hostess and Japan number one... Other than that pretty entertaining and surprising interview

Reactions: Simonka
Anyone ever been to that Lalah hostess club?
She seems to like gaijin.

Although they misunderstood club number one hostess and Japan number one... Other than that pretty entertaining and surprising interview

Funny I watched the same one this morning.
The numbers she tells are rather low for a supposedly « number one hostess in Japan »

Reactions: Alex0707
Yes but she is only number one of her club. That's the journalist who is saying number one in Japan. And yes her number aren't that high, also I don't find her that attractive, she is cute for sure but not a stunner

Yes but she is only number one of her club. That's the journalist who is saying number one in Japan. And yes her number aren't that high, also I don't find her that attractive, she is cute for sure but not a stunner
Ah ok, understood. The « number one in Japan » is certainly in Ginza and would shun that type of publicity

She was rather frank about going out with customers for sex if she feels like it, but I guess that's also the unspoken rules girls will play. Unlike the number one host that they interviewed a while ago. At least from the interview she seems to be good at communicating with her customers and thus her look can take slightly backseat. The video can probably help the shop with more potential customers and etc.

There are probably always gonna be stunners that can't communicate well for the clubs or be like deadfish in DH/soaplands and customers wouldn't pick them or repeat and such. Having the looks and the smarts is just hard to come by. Ginza and Roppongi also tailor to different crowds, even if they are all rich bastards :p

They also recently interviewed a male therapist which I found very interesting. Never heard about the company before.

Reactions: vargas
She was rather frank about going out with customers for sex if she feels like it

Not that saying anything like that would attract more customers to visit her, right? :p

I managed to watch the video for almost one minute. She must have a lot of internal beauty.

Very pretty and stylish girl! I love her clothes, especially the red jumper.