Interesting experience with a tout

StillCouldBeWorse

TAG Member
Reaction score
Before I begin, an important note.

I did not go with the tout to whatever dungeon she would of let me to, this is just my experience with how I was able to stop my rod from leading me into a possibly crap/dangerous experience.

Its just gone past new year's and I find myself in Roppongi of all places ( I did take the advice to try and go to a temple (thanks to those in the thread I posted last night), however all the ones near me were either not doing anything special or was mid at best) wandering out of the Hub as the clock has just past midnight, with multiple gin and tonics already consumed and a few conversation with fellow tourist making me feel a touch less lonely than normal.

I'd had already past multiple touts offering a 'massage' on the way from Don Quixote to the Hub, so I wasn't expecting any more bother from them.

However, as I left the Family Mart from the other side of the main road and headed to Wendy's for a quick carb (hangover avoiding) feed, I'm approached by a new tout (she was the 4th one to approach me that night.)

Now, in my tipsy state I had already figured out my reply to any and all touts that approached me after having multiple of them asking me for the same thing.

"Look, unless you have an top 100 AV actress waiting for me, I don't want to have a bar of it"

I was getting ready to use this line and any possible retorts if she was able to say yes and give a name which I could remember, but then she said something I wasn't expecting...

"I will give you a massage"

I was not expecting this statement. She looked ok, but was definitely was entering the age bracket of a mamasan rather that a Kabukicho starlet, and to use a quote from Groucho Marx "A man is only as old as the women he feels" (And I would like to keep that age to where my biological clock is, entering my mid 20's.)

I'm ashamed to admit it, but if any of the other touts said that they would do it (and they looked good I'll tell you,) then I may of been writing about a different experience.

I respectfully decline, and cross the road to head to Wendy's to have the worst chilli fries that I have ever had in my brief existence and with it placing the chain on my shit list.

I head back out to head towards the metro station when I make a massive mistake, my path leads right back past her. I almost make it to the escalator outside FamilyMart when she grabs me by the arm and stops me before I can make the U-turn down to the station.

"Please come with me, you can do whatever you want"

My curiosity sets in.

"How much" I ask? "And I can do anything?"

"3000 yen, yes you can " she replies.

For a moment, my manhood considers the offer.

"Only 3000 yen, she at least looks like an 10,000 yen root, and maybe I can go raw..."

Luckily for me, my 5 non pissed brain cells kick into gear and get my privates to stand down.

"Look, I'm good for tonight, thanks for the offer, and have a good new year's" I said as I bolt for the escalators down to the Hibiya Line, ignoring her last pleas before realising that the last train has already bolted out of the station. In a stroke of luck, my non wasted braincells are still ticking over, and I remember that I can go to the Midtown exit and walk around to get back to my hotel, avoiding what could of been a disastrous lapse in judgment.

So, why did I write this? Mostly just to share the experience and give whatever warning that might be extrapolated from this tale.

I'll leave you with one piece of advice from this encounter, don't let your dick take the lead with randoms who approach you from the street, especially when you're pissed.

It might be common sense, but it's always a good reminder to have.

Last edited:
Now, in my tipsy state I had already figured out my reply to any and all touts that approached me after having multiple of them asking me for the same thing.

Quick tip on the side: don't reply to these fuckers at all. I don't even care to tell them to piss off......just ignoring them, not looking at them, not saying a word is the easiest way to get rid of this scum.

It reminds me of when I was in Japan back in 2019.
It was in Akihabara near the Animate if I remember correctly, what I would usually do with touts was just to lift my hand and keep walking but this time the male tout kept following me even though I kept shaking my head saying kekko desu, and he started asking me questions like if I was travelling, where I was from, at this point I thought this might be one of those weird cult recruiting people so I chose to humor him and answer, since he was asian I was kinda surprised at how good his english was, his pronunciation was also good, he also knew the capital of the " country I was from"(Honduras-capital Tegucigalpa), after a while he showed me his phone with pictures of girls, kept saying proudly "my bussiness" and that his girls are 100% japanese, I just told him no thank you and walked off, this time he didn't followed me but just beckoned me to try, I did feel a bit caught off guard as I wasn't expecting this in Akihabara.

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse
Man just have to wonder how many people got sucked in by the touts and robbed blind for them to continue doing this kind of shitty stuff.

Man just have to wonder how many people got sucked in by the touts and robbed blind for them to continue doing this kind of shitty stuff.

Well, according to the reports we get here in TAG the number is hella plenty. And I would bet good money most would not admit they got suckered here but just lick their wounds privately.

Well, according to the reports we get here in TAG the number is hella plenty. And I would bet good money most would not admit they got suckered here but just lick their wounds privately.
I'm not surprised, at least in Roppongi the strategy seems to be to overload and bombard the poor lads into giving in (I counted about 6-7 women on the southern side of Roppongi Crossing who objective was to give a 'massage' in this encounter).

With enough decent looking workers involved I can see how people get sucked in, especially when hammered.

Crime in Japan is ORGANIZED. Police “tolerate” a certain amount of criminal activity.
In Roppongi for example, touts are discouraged but at some level tolerated.
Many years ago when some Roppongi clubs decided to open branches in Omotesando, they got raided and shut down quickly.
Tokyo understands a certain amount of criminality is unavoidable. Instead of it being unpredictable and random, it’s organized and to some extent controlled. When it gets out of line, the cops exercise the control they have.

I'm not surprised, at least in Roppongi the strategy seems to be to overload and bombard the poor lads into giving in (I counted about 6-7 women on the southern side of Roppongi Crossing who objective was to give a 'massage' in this encounter).

With enough decent looking workers involved I can see how people get sucked in, especially when hammered.

You are probably right about girls...but the Nigerian guys in Kabukicho also have been in "business" for years. I always wonder how this works 🤔
Are there enough stupid tourists or do they also rip off japanese from time to time 🤣

You are probably right about girls...but the Nigerian guys in Kabukicho also have been in "business" for years. I always wonder how this works 🤔
Are there enough stupid tourists or do they also rip off japanese from time to time 🤣
Yes and yes

No I think location / severity of crime is the main concern. Prostitution and some drugs in Roppongi is fine. Murder by bat is not. Underage drinking in Aoyama? Intolerable.

Reactions: Alice
I've just had an additional thought while striking out harder that the Mets in September baseball at Public stand in Kabukicho, the touts are obviously more likely to pick up socially inept people like me who wants some sort of human attention.

Think that explains why I nearly (and many others do) fall for the trap...

I've just had an additional thought while striking out harder that the Mets in September baseball at Public stand in Kabukicho, the touts are obviously more likely to pick up socially inept people like me who wants some sort of human attention.

I think it's the same for AV scouts lurking in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, etc getting girls to do AV shoots and etc. They draw you in with sweet or persistent talks and etc.

So gotta be strong and just ignore. There's no good deals from them ever.

I think it's the same for AV scouts lurking in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, etc getting girls to do AV shoots and etc. They draw you in with sweet or persistent talks and etc.

So gotta be strong and just ignore. There's no good deals from them ever.
Not quite true. The ones who scout for fuzoku can introduce to upscale shops as well. Fine if that’s what you are looking for as a girl, not ok if you get lured in.