Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 75,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland shop

Language Notes:
Japanese, some English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi all,
I’m posting my first full review on Hisyo. I’ve gone to Hisyo a number of times over the last few years and I find with that, Last Scene, and at times Bar-o-sono to be my favorite places with consistency in terms of quality of service and people.

This time I wanted to come back to Hisyo, but unfortunately all the ones I’ve liked in the past, Sora, Minami, and even Hina we’re not available and the manager asked me if I wanted to try Misa. The picture seemed to look good but I’m conscious that pics don’t always represent the real person.

when I finally met Misa, I was pleasant surprised although she has a small mole on her face. Other than that she was pretty cute. Her measurements have her at a “57” for waist size so I thought she would be on the thinner side but it wasn’t the case. Her breasts were nicely sized and pleasant to look at and her thighs were big but she was not a fat person, just slightly on the larger size. I liked her thunder thigh legs and butt though, but I’m a person who doesn’t like skinny legs.

Here’s the good news. She speaks English. And speaks it well given she was an exchange student in Wellington, which led to a good 30 min conversation about life in NZ. She’s studying in university part time on programming (JavaScript and back end Python) and funny if she ended up at my tech company as an intern.(ok don’t go there).. she complained lots of guys at her school but they were all the nerdy type (atypical in engineering etc). Also, her father is Japanese and her mother is Russian but she looks more Japanese than Russian. She’s only 23 years old as well.. Ok back to the soapland service

so sounds like I hit a winner right? Nice girl, cute body although slightly big, speaks English? Sadly I think the service was not so great. The making out was ok but she seemed mechanical in her service. Then she took off her clothes, blew me for a few minutes and then we did a 69 then proceeded to sex. She had the fake moans which I think the other Hisyo women did a better acting job because her moans didn’t even coincide with my pumping movements. Oh well.

And then when she washed me she didn’t even have suds in her soap as if she was rushing the washing part and then I got in the tub, we talked a bit more about her interests and where she grew up (lived in Russia for 5 years) etc. and I declined mat play hoping that giving her less work she’d be better the second time.

the second time around she did the same old blowjob, then 69, then she on top but she didn’t know how to ride me, then I did her from behind until I finished on top. While I was happy not to have the google translator and felt like we could communicate, sadly she was not really good in bed or washing me or anything else. If I could use google translate, but have better service like from Sora, or even from Ayumi (who’s older and just ok) or Hina I would have been satisfied EVEN using the google translator.

I think Misa is good if you were at a massage parlor and wanted to chat to a cute girl who gave you a Hanjob at the end. Maybe she’s a better programmer But she was extremely inexperienced in soapland service and maybe because she’s new. I don’t know but if you’re going to spend 75k on something I think I would weigh the service over having an easy time speaking English with them.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommended since Hisyo itself isn’t bad, but there are lots of other better choices I’ve gone with. Misa isn’t bad, but there are better options out there with other folks working in Hisyo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for submitting your review of Misa from Hisyo!
We appreciate your honest and candid feedback of your actual experience.

Approved: 11/19/2019

Thanks for the review. Damn she looks pretty cute, too bad the service wasn't on par with the shop's price range. One would expect they to be at least more professional on the service side.

Reactions: thedog00 and SatoKM
Yeah, but maybe she’s been around too many engineers and so doesn’t know how to do things properly. In all fairness she’s new to the soapland thing. Maybe wait a few months and she’ll be “programmed” no pun intended to perform better.

Reactions: AnotherTag