iOS 4.2 - Available Now

Discussion in 'Tech Support: Questions & Help' started by Kevin, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Kevin

Kevin TAG Staff

Jun 15, 2013
    Hey all! Been awhile, just wanted to drop in here about the new iOS that is available now.

This update contains improvements, including the following:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TAG Manager

Executive Leadership

Today
    It's actually 4.2.1, but who's counting? :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Karen

KarenKaren is a Verified Member Mistress of the Night

Mar 2, 2019
    There is a bug or I'm just a complete idiot.

This morning on the train going to work, I was surfing via Safari and I'd get a pop-up saying 'invalid login' on mobilepoint wi-fi hotspots. Well, too the best of my limited knowledge, I have not ever entered credentials for that service to access their Wi-Fi hotspots.

I checked my list of known networks plus the setting for 'ask to join networks' (it's off) and this pop-up comes up quite often. It is very annoying!!! Just as bad as the 'Cellular Network Lost' --- I really don't need to see that message and click dismiss every freaking 2 minutes while the train is moving from station to station. :X

Other than that - seems to be ok.

~K~

4. TAG Administrator

Executive Leadership

May 14, 2016
    My keyboard still freezes when switching languages. I use the English, Japanese (x2) and Emoji displays. It's at the worst when using SMS. A reboot will speed things up for awhile, but then it goes back to the sluggish key entry soon after.

-Eliah