Web and phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins for ¥23000

Type/Location:
Love hotel Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
This was my third try at Deriheru, my first being Hipness and the other Ugu-Deri (or something like that) they were cheap and not really amazing.

I really wanted to try a face fucking place with “immediate start” after watching videos on fuzokudx website. I decided to be brave and do some research. I paid a Japanese guy on fiverr 10 bucks to write a message in perfect Japanese saying I’m a foreign (white) guy and I’m looking for deri shops that I can use, I can speak Japanese a little and I get the culture/ rules and blah blah blah……

I found the Denma Wakusei website and made an account with them, oh a tip; they have videos of their services and if you make an account the videos are much longer and awesome.

Anyhow, I send them the message and get a reply saying foreigners are no problem. They run a constant campaign with 2 weeks of the month 4000yen off or 6000yen off and the other 2 weeks free upgrade after a certain grade.

Foreigners aren’t taxed and they are eligible for all coupons, points and discounts. Very fair.

I told them to choose a girl and gave them the time and date I wanted (all in their messenger service).

I took the Premium Irama course which has a lot of bonus options.

When I arrived at the hotel I messaged them, and they called me back to ask for the hotel room number which they then called to confirm (as standard).

The girl arrived on time and was in my opinion young and pretty, slightly chubby but that’s a-ok with me. Flowery dress and a quiet demeanor. I paid her right away and she gave me a discount coupon for next time. (Later experiences with this shop I paid at the end).

Igarashi-
https://ueno.irama-tokyo.com/girllist/detail/109347

Then it was straight down to business, she got into my robe and when I was hard I fucked her throat balls deep. She has an “Irama-Star” rating and her star rating is well deserved. Her dress disappeared somehow and somewhere in the first five minutes, she has a great rack and a well maintained pussy. The whole time was spent fooling around with BJ positions and 69 and all good things.

I managed to cum twice in the 50 minutes and was extremely satisfied in the end. Shower/ dressed and polite goodbye.

She was kinda pleasant and polite but not really chatty. She didn’t really smile and had a slightly cold personality. I imaging some guys fucking LOVE that and fuck her face into infinity just to show her.

I’ve used this shop a few times since with other girls and will write reviews.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
GREAT price for what you get if you use the discounts and periodical savings.
Girl looked like the pictures.

Definitely make an account with them if you want to use them.

They have branches all over Tokyo.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/16/2022

Thanks for the review! I've had my eyes on this shop but never knew if foreigners were allowed. Compared to other shops that offer a similar concept, ¥23,000 is a steal for the type of play you received. Those coupons really make the service more manageable on the pocketbook; looks like I'll be making an account in the future.

As jackdee mentioned if you go the homepage of the link provided, and scroll to the bottom. You will see that irama-tokyo is an umbrella website with separate webpages for different areas (shinjuku, ikebukuro, gotanda, ect).

This shop is stellar.
They have a Line account and they send you schedules monthly of the discount days.

The website also has a “history” of the girls you’ve played with and you can write comments and even message the girls directly.

I’d definitely bump up to the premium course if you are on the fence.

Reactions: IramaSki
Hi Guys, I also tried applying in that store, however you are only registered as temporary member (I was writing to the ikebukuro store via the message section) and to "use" their services I have to call a specific number and become a permanent member. The support team wrote me that this is a definite requirement.

How did you manage to overcome that phone call? I can understand a little, but speaking is really extremely limited and I'm not confident I can not communicate what they will be asking for...

How did you manage to overcome that phone call?

I am guessing by making the phone call, no? Please see the language notes in the review.

I am guessing by making the phone call, no? Please see the language notes in the review.
I saw those :) the question was what exactly are they asking there? If these are yes/no questions it's doable, detailed explanation of rules and procedures would be difficult for me..