Iramachion Chapter Seven: Revisiting Yumeno

Service Name:
Denmanaiza Iramachion

Provider Name:
Yumeno

Website/Contact Info:
Official Website: https://www.iramachion.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥32,000 for 80 minutes + ¥1,000 nomination fee ¥3,000 for facial + ¥10,670 for hotel room

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, unless otherwise specified this entire encounter was done in Japanese. Iramachion is open to foreigners who do not speak Japanese, and based on some of the stories I heard from Yumeno during this encounter, it has become a viable option if even if you have zero Japanese skill. Yes, you heard me correctly.

Anyway, this is part of a a series I have made in my adventures of facefucking in this shop; if you want to read more (you perv) at the bottom of the review are links to other chapters.

Lacking the time and willpower to play in Ikebukuro, things were different this time: I happened to be in the mood to do a facefuck after months of behaving like a normal manwhore. As I was in Odawara at the realization that I wanted to make a cute little lovely lady gag gleefully on my invading caramel member I flipped onto CityHeaven shamelessly on the train back to Tokyo and perused the cast of Denmanaiza Iramachion.

I have had a few unpleasant sessions as of late and really need to a victory, so while girls like Taruto, Sagiri, and Chocominto seemed promising, my adorable Yumeno whom I have already seen more than half a dozen times was an assured victory that needed to happen. I decided I would ask about other girls, and if all went south I would go safe with her.

1682910068376.png

Denmanaiza Iramachion

I arrived in the mid-evening around 19:30, and "bulleted" off the train at Ikebukuro station straight to the Kitaguchi area north of Ikebukuro Station. It is important to remember that this is where Iramachion bases their operations and it will make them pissy if they have to have the girl get a taxi to come see you in fancy hotel far outside that radius. A wise man does not piss of the service which provides him with pussy.

Feeling desirous to play regardless of whatever availability, I checked into a room at the Hotel VARKIN ANNEX, which has some of the fancier and more expensive rooms available in the Tokiwa Street love hotel district.

Setup: Intelligible...and not so intelligent.

Starring...

1682909615986.png
1682909759825.png
Can't be bothered
requiemmorrow

1674750364010.png

"Demma naa Iramachn."

1674750364010.png

"Hello? Hi, I was wondering who is available tonight."

1674750364010.png

"Who is available?"

1674750364010.png

"Yes, available?"

1674750364010.png

"What available?"

Feeling confused, I thought maybe I fucked something up and my Japanese was at fault again, so I panicked and just decided to ask for specific girls.

1674750364010.png

"...I want to meet Taruto!"

1674750364010.png

"...Taruto is not available now."

There was a good ten second pause, as I am also used to them listing out who might be available then when I get denied my first choice. Nothing - the man on the other end is silent. Sigh...feeling defeated, I decide to use my reliable contingency.

1674750364010.png

"I see. Well Yumeno is working today, right? Would I be able to meet her?"

1674750364010.png

"Yumeno-san can come. How long a course you?"

1674750364010.png

"80 minutes, and I want the facial option?"

1674750364010.png

"Okay 80 minutes and facial. The total comes to 36,000 yen. Please let us know when you find a hotel."

1674750364010.png

"I already checked in. I am at VARKIN ANNEX: room 101."

1674750364010.png

"Okay. Change?"

1674750364010.png

"Yes, I will need 4,000 yen."

1674750364010.png

"Okay. Yumeno's there shortly."

Disclaimer: As Yumeno describes in what I say below, depending on the time of day the staff become less and less intelligible in not only English...but also Japanese! This is a rather important piece of information, as to some extent it really cannot be your fault if the person operating the other end of the phone call is incapable of communicating with you. Regardless, be a gentleman and be patient in whatever language you communicate to them in. Just be aware that this is Japan and they will always, always cater to Japanese and Japanese speakers first. Be diligent with a backup plan and things might go smoothly.

The Girl: Forever Mirai

1682912711639.png
As I described in this review, Yumeno looks at least 90% like actress Mirai Shida. She has a soft feature face leaning toward the cute side and this Yayoi nose that makes you want to kiss and rub noses with her. Her lips are maybe a little bit more puffy than Mirai-chan (as I have never met the real actress I obviously have no comparison but let's go with my logic), and she has two protruding front teeth; something that I would say might be her biggest flaw, but personally I am a huge fan of this natural appeal of hers.

Before she arrived I made sure to scrub my filthy brown ass and balls and trim my nails, as Iramachion offers sokushaku service―meaning the girl will come into the room and immediately begin to suck your dick. While I look like a disgusting goblin from Dante's Inferno as portrayed in the dialogue above, I am at least a clean goblin so that the lovely lady may not gag until my penis is forcefully crammed down her throat.

The doorbell rang to my lovely little suite, and I opened the door to a giggly lady. She was wearing some sort of midnight blue varsity jacket over a frilly black dress in her cute, crazy Ikebukuroite-teenybopper style, decked in some thick high heels and black stockings. It felt like I was meeting one of the goofy girls I saw on the street on the way to the hotel, and it always mystifies me (in a good way) why one would dress that way.

Unsurprisingly in that getup, it took her a few minutes to strip as she got into the room, but I wasn't in any particular rush, so I kissed her and helped her get into the nude. She has perky little nipples on a small set of tits, and as always very slim with a protruding shapely ass that I am convinced belongs in a soapland.

As a side note, Yumeno typically wears pigtails and may permit you to use them as handlebars when doing facefucking. This time she was more relaxed, but it is possible to request her to set them up so you can tug her hair while she blows you. I do not know if she actually really "likes" this, but she is an ultra M provider and does to some extent like to be punished during service.

The picture you see is NOT of Yumeno, but of famous actress Mirai. This is just for a visual comparison.

Playtime: The Jizz Extractor

Yumeno gets on her knees upon getting into the nude, pulls down my shorts and immediately starts to roll her tongue around my glans. This is our routine, and she knows exactly what I am hoping for every single time at this point. She gently pets my balls while my head gently rolls around her tongue, and she sucks it in from time to time as I get more excited and to a full stiffy.

She then pushes me gently over to the couch, moves the table out of the way, and begins to attack my head. She does this twist in a way that drives me insane, as she knows all my weak spots now. Barely ten minutes into service I am already getting the urge to unload, but I wanted to edge and build up a really nice orgasm. I grab her nipples and fondle them while she blows me using only her mouth, and I noticed her shaping a circle around her wrist like in the picture below:

1682957355933.png

I asked her,

1674750364010.png

"...is everything okay?"

1674750364010.png

"Oh of course! I know I've seen it so many times, but I just can't believe how thick it is so I have to compare it to my wrist. Your dick is literally the girth of my wrist."

1674750364010.png

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that."

1674750364010.png

"Nothing to apologize about! This is the beautiful person that is you. (In heavily accented English) I love your dick!"

I giggled with her for a few seconds and she immediately went back to teasing my head. I had her lick my balls, tease the tip, and spend a good fifteen minutes or so teasing my erection so I could stay in a steady state of edging. It started to feel so good that I felt the urge to pick up my pace. I grabbed her by her head and began to force her to choke on my cock. She would begin to gag and I would pull out, spinning her tongue around my head on the way out that drove me absolutely fucking bonkers. After several deep thrustsーas she knows when I am about to bust nowーshe grabs my shaft and begins to use both hands with her tongue to twist gently and corkscrew my head, adding all sorts of amazing sensations that rapidly put me far over the edge. I could feel the jizz welling up as well as the guttural scream, so I thrust harder and harder, then pulled it out right in time to shoot a nice white load onto her nose and cheeks. During my release, she used her tongue to tease my urethra and also licked all the dribbling cum off of my shaft and her face.

1674750364010.png

"It's bitter today!"

1674750364010.png

"How is it bitter?"

1674750364010.png

"...do you want to taste it and find out?"

I politely rejected that offer while she giggled. She then went on to describe to me how my jizz flavor has varied and attributed this time to stress. As I always feel stress I just nodded and went with her logic, but perhaps she is right as for the rest of the session I realized just how unintelligent I am.

Wrap up: Genius

Following cleanup, Yumeno revealed to me a few things about her:
  • She finished college, and at a great one at that. Won't go into details, but allow me to make it clear: I don't care who you are, I am almost certain this girl is smarter than you. I will fight you on it. She is at Iramachion because she wants to be, and takes this job surprisingly seriously for reasons that normally escape us.

• If you don't speak Japanese, you will have better luck with staff in the early afternoon as there tend to be more capable people manning the phone then. If you do speak Japanese, even then avoid the later evening, as the most unintelligible folks work then, and often cause the most frustrating experiences not just for foreigners, but for Japanese who call the shop alike.

• She has met an overwhelming number of foreigners and loves to suck cocks from all around the world. (Literally, that is what she said in Japanese.) She likes curly pubic hair (she petted it like it was a puppy while revealing this information) and described to me how often Japanese guys will let it go wild, and at times she ends up with a ton of needlelike hairs stabbing up her nose while sucking and it sometimes can hurt. According to her foreign guys have less sharp-feeling pubes so she tends to enjoy the foreign cock more these days. (This is likely all lip service, but I don't care because her way with words and observations are always so thought provoking; and also I was squeezing her ass during all this so my monkey brain just let it all work itself out.)
We moved to the bath, where we enjoyed some nice hot water and I asked her to sit on my face so I could worship her ass some more. She started to dive deeply into some existentialism questions that superseded my Japanese ability anyway, so I allowed my monkey brain to hide between those luscious gluteus maximi attached to her rear and let my imagination run wild. She laughed and explained to me how she would love to make a replica of my penis and sell it as a keychain like a pet toy. Terrifying, brilliant, and definitive of a very creative mind that I just can't get enough of.

We got dressed, and she gave me a nice big kiss on her way out. I told her I'd see her again soon, and for sure meant it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐

Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Yumeno is a pro at facefuck and amazing cum catcher.​
Yumeno doesn't do AF.​
She has a fantastic body.​
She also isn't really a fan of receiving in general, unless its facefucking.​
She is extremely intelligent.​
She might actually make you feel dumb (not entirely a con).​
Iramachion makes it quite easy to book her.​
The shop has issues with late night bookings. Be wary.​

Overall, I will always recommend Yumeno to anyone and everyone. If there was a Beginner's Guide I would make to facefucking, I would for sure recommend her to be the icebreaker play for you. She is a highly intelligent woman who seems to be very well aware and conscious of how to protect herself, while in that same breath has a deep passion to deliver amazing deepthroat service and will bring you to erupt any way you desire.

If you enjoyed this review, please take a look at other parts of my series on Iramachion below:

Last edited:
Title of Your Review:
Iramachion Chapter Seven: Revisiting Yumeno

Service Name:
Denmanaiza Iramachion

Provider Name:
Yumeno

Website/Contact Info:
Official Website: https://www.iramachion.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥32,000 for 80 minutes + ¥1,000 nomination fee ¥3,000 for facial + ¥10,670 for hotel room

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, unless otherwise specified this entire encounter was done in Japanese. Iramachion is open to foreigners who do not speak Japanese, and based on some of the stories I heard from Yumeno during this encounter, it has become a viable option if even if you have zero Japanese skill. Yes, you heard me correctly.

Anyway, this is part of a a series I have made in my adventures of facefucking in this shop; if you want to read more (you perv) at the bottom of the review are links to other chapters.

Lacking the time and willpower to play in Ikebukuro, things were different this time: I happened to be in the mood to do a facefuck after months of behaving like a normal manwhore. As I was in Odawara at the realization that I wanted to make a cute little lovely lady gag gleefully on my invading caramel member I flipped onto CityHeaven shamelessly on the train back to Tokyo and perused the cast of Denmanaiza Iramachion.

I have had a few unpleasant sessions as of late and really need to a victory, so while girls like Taruto, Sagiri, and Chocominto seemed promising, my adorable Yumeno whom I have already seen more than half a dozen times was an assured victory that needed to happen. I decided I would ask about other girls, and if all went south I would go safe with her.

View attachment 21234
Denmanaiza Iramachion

I arrived in the mid-evening around 19:30, and "bulleted" off the train at Ikebukuro station straight to the Kitaguchi area north of Ikebukuro Station. It is important to remember that this is where Iramachion bases their operations and it will make them pissy if they have to have the girl get a taxi to come see you in fancy hotel far outside that radius. A wise man does not piss of the service which provides him with pussy.

Feeling desirous to play regardless of whatever availability, I checked into a room at the Hotel VARKIN ANNEX, which has some of the fancier and more expensive rooms available in the Tokiwa Street love hotel district.

Setup: Intelligible...and not so intelligent.

Starring...

Can't be bothered
requiemmorrow

View attachment 21231
"Demma naa Iramachn."

View attachment 21233
"Hello? Hi, I was wondering who is available tonight."

View attachment 21231
"Who is available?"

View attachment 21233
"Yes, available?"

View attachment 21231
"What available?"

Feeling confused, I thought maybe I fucked something up and my Japanese was at fault again, so I panicked and just decided to ask for specific girls.

View attachment 21233
"...I want to meet Taruto!"

View attachment 21231
"...Taruto is not available now."

There was a good ten second pause, as I am also used to them listing out who might be available then when I get denied my first choice. Nothing - the man on the other end is silent. Sigh...feeling defeated, I decide to use my reliable contingency.

View attachment 21233
"I see. Well Yumeno is working today, right? Would I be able to meet her?"

View attachment 21231
"Yumeno-san can come. How long a course you?"

View attachment 21233
"80 minutes, and I want the facial option?"

View attachment 21231
"Okay 80 minutes and facial. The total comes to 36,000 yen. Please let us know when you find a hotel."

View attachment 21233
"I already checked in. I am at VARKIN ANNEX: room 101."

View attachment 21231
"Okay. Change?"

View attachment 21233
"Yes, I will need 4,000 yen."

View attachment 21231
"Okay. Yumeno's there shortly."

Disclaimer: As Yumeno describes in what I say below, depending on the time of day the staff become less and less intelligible in not only English...but also Japanese! This is a rather important piece of information, as to some extent it really cannot be your fault if the person operating the other end of the phone call is incapable of communicating with you. Regardless, be a gentleman and be patient in whatever language you communicate to them in. Just be aware that this is Japan and they will always, always cater to Japanese and Japanese speakers first. Be diligent with a backup plan and things might go smoothly.

The Girl: Forever Mirai

View attachment 21238As I described in this review, Yumeno looks at least 90% like actress Mirai Shida. She has a soft feature face leaning toward the cute side and this Yayoi nose that makes you want to kiss and rub noses with her. Her lips are maybe a little bit more puffy than Mirai-chan (as I have never met the real actress I obviously have no comparison but let's go with my logic), and she has two protruding front teeth; something that I would say might be her biggest flaw, but personally I am a huge fan of this natural appeal of hers.

Before she arrived I made sure to scrub my filthy brown ass and balls and trim my nails, as Iramachion offers sokushaku service―meaning the girl will come into the room and immediately begin to suck your dick. While I look like a disgusting goblin from Dante's Inferno as portrayed in the dialogue above, I am at least a clean goblin so that the lovely lady may not gag until my penis is forcefully crammed down her throat.

The doorbell rang to my lovely little suite, and I opened the door to a giggly lady. She was wearing some sort of midnight blue varsity jacket over a frilly black dress in her cute, crazy Ikebukuroite-teenybopper style, decked in some thick high heels and black stockings. It felt like I was meeting one of the goofy girls I saw on the street on the way to the hotel, and it always mystifies me (in a good way) why one would dress that way.

Unsurprisingly in that getup, it took her a few minutes to strip as she got into the room, but I wasn't in any particular rush, so I kissed her and helped her get into the nude. She has perky little nipples on a small set of tits, and as always very slim with a protruding shapely ass that I am convinced belongs in a soapland.

As a side note, Yumeno typically wears pigtails and may permit you to use them as handlebars when doing facefucking. This time she was more relaxed, but it is possible to request her to set them up so you can tug her hair while she blows you. I do not know if she actually really "likes" this, but she is an ultra M provider and does to some extent like to be punished during service.

The picture you see is NOT of Yumeno, but of famous actress Mirai. This is just for a visual comparison.

Playtime: The Jizz Extractor

Yumeno gets on her knees upon getting into the nude, pulls down my shorts and immediately starts to roll her tongue around my glans. This is our routine, and she knows exactly what I am hoping for every single time at this point. She gently pets my balls while my head gently rolls around her tongue, and she sucks it in from time to time as I get more excited and to a full stiffy.

She then pushes me gently over to the couch, moves the table out of the way, and begins to attack my head. She does this twist in a way that drives me insane, as she knows all my weak spots now. Barely ten minutes into service I am already getting the urge to unload, but I wanted to edge and build up a really nice orgasm. I grab her nipples and fondle them while she blows me using only her mouth, and I noticed her shaping a circle around her wrist like in the picture below:

View attachment 21242

I asked her,

View attachment 21233
"...is everything okay?"

View attachment 21238
"Oh of course! I know I've seen it so many times, but I just can't believe how thick it is so I have to compare it to my wrist. Your dick is literally the girth of my wrist."

View attachment 21233
"Oh yeah. Sorry about that."

View attachment 21238
"Nothing to apologize about! This is the beautiful person that is you. (In heavily accented English) I love your dick!"

I giggled with her for a few seconds and she immediately went back to teasing my head. I had her lick my balls, tease the tip, and spend a good fifteen minutes or so teasing my erection so I could stay in a steady state of edging. It started to feel so good that I felt the urge to pick up my pace. I grabbed her by her head and began to force her to choke on my cock. She would begin to gag and I would pull out, spinning her tongue around my head on the way out that drove me absolutely fucking bonkers. After several deep thrustsーas she knows when I am about to bust nowーshe grabs my shaft and begins to use both hands with her tongue to twist gently and corkscrew my head, adding all sorts of amazing sensations that rapidly put me far over the edge. I could feel the jizz welling up as well as the guttural scream, so I thrust harder and harder, then pulled it out right in time to shoot a nice white load onto her nose and cheeks. During my release, she used her tongue to tease my urethra and also licked all the dribbling cum off of my shaft and her face.

View attachment 21238
"It's bitter today!"

View attachment 21233
"How is it bitter?"

View attachment 21238
"...do you want to taste it and find out?"

I politely rejected that offer while she giggled. She then went on to describe to me how my jizz flavor has varied and attributed this time to stress. As I always feel stress I just nodded and went with her logic, but perhaps she is right as for the rest of the session I realized just how unintelligent I am.

Wrap up: Genius

Following cleanup, Yumeno revealed to me a few things about her:
  • She finished college, and at a great one at that. Won't go into details, but allow me to make it clear: I don't care who you are, I am almost certain this girl is smarter than you. I will fight you on it. She is at Iramachion because she wants to be, and takes this job surprisingly seriously for reasons that normally escape us.

• If you don't speak Japanese, you will have better luck with staff in the early afternoon as there tend to be more capable people manning the phone then. If you do speak Japanese, even then avoid the later evening, as the most unintelligible folks work then, and often cause the most frustrating experiences not just for foreigners, but for Japanese who call the shop alike.

• She has met an overwhelming number of foreigners and loves to suck cocks from all around the world. (Literally, that is what she said in Japanese.) She likes curly pubic hair (she petted it like it was a puppy while revealing this information) and described to me how often Japanese guys will let it go wild, and at times she ends up with a ton of needlelike hairs stabbing up her nose while sucking and it sometimes can hurt. According to her foreign guys have less sharp-feeling pubes so she tends to enjoy the foreign cock more these days. (This is likely all lip service, but I don't care because her way with words and observations are always so thought provoking; and also I was squeezing her ass during all this so my monkey brain just let it all work itself out.)
We moved to the bath, where we enjoyed some nice hot water and I asked her to sit on my face so I could worship her ass some more. She started to dive deeply into some existentialism questions that superseded my Japanese ability anyway, so I allowed my monkey brain to hide between those luscious gluteus maximi attached to her rear and let my imagination run wild. She laughed and explained to me how she would love to make a replica of my penis and sell it as a keychain like a pet toy. Terrifying, brilliant, and definitive of a very creative mind that I just can't get enough of.

We got dressed, and she gave me a nice big kiss on her way out. I told her I'd see her again soon, and for sure meant it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐

Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Yumeno is a pro at facefuck and amazing cum catcher.​
Yumeno doesn't do AF.​
She has a fantastic body.​
She also isn't really a fan of receiving in general, unless its facefucking.​
She is extremely intelligent.​
She might actually make you feel dumb (not entirely a con).​
Iramachion makes it quite easy to book her.​
The shop has issues with late night bookings. Be wary.​

Overall, I will always recommend Yumeno to anyone and everyone. If there was a Beginner's Guide I would make to facefucking, I would for sure recommend her to be the icebreaker play for you. She is a highly intelligent woman who seems to be very well aware and conscious of how to protect herself, while in that same breath has a deep passion to deliver amazing deepthroat service and will bring you to erupt any way you desire.

If you enjoyed this review, please take a look at other parts of my series on Iramachion below:

Yes it is a group stores of Se-den-Kiwami and open to Non Japanese speaker is a very good one.... BTW your review presentation is so good ✌️

Reactions: requiemmorrow