¥35,000 for 80 minutes + ¥5,900 for hotel room

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, unless otherwise specified this entire encounter was done in Japanese. In my Chapter Six of this shop, Iramachion is still quite open to foreigners; but it still is not easy to book as an English-only patron. Still, if it is a joy to you to facefuck and unload on adorable Japanese women, then this is a shop designed for you.

It's good to be back in Japan.
Back to the bustling Tokyo metropolis.
Back to the fancy restaurants and karaoke bars.
Oh...and most importantly: back to my fetish of unleashing jizz fury upon a willing young lady's face.
Where...oh wherever shall I go?

1674917943255.png
Denmanaiza Iramachion

So in this review I did of Mitsuri, I made mention of Cacao and her profile riddled with the results of her teasing many a man's manhood until it relieves itself on her. As I have the proclivity to want to do this again and again to beautiful women, I went through the painstaking to set up our date several times to no avail.

I did my usual routine of planning to do a deriheru when I am in Ikebukuro for work. As I was determined to get a girl into my room from at least one out of five shops offhand available to me, I went ahead with grabbing a fifth floor suite at the Ramses Tower hotel in the Kitaguchi area north of Ikebukuro Station. It is important that for many shops like Iramachion to choose a hotel in this area as this is their base area of operations.

Finally, preparing to opt to pound the adorable face of Yumeno, I dialed the shop in my cozy little room. The phone call for once went a little differently!

Setup: The Phone Call

Starring...

1674750364010.png
1674750505140.png
Finally A Clearly Speaking Shop Attendant
requiemmorrow

1674750364010.png

"Hi there, Denmanaiza Iramachion, <unclear name> speaking."

1674750505140.png

"Hi! I would like to nominate Yumeno."

1674750364010.png

"Yumeno-san is busy until <too late a time for me>."

1674750505140.png

"Oh, I see. Who else is available?"

1674750364010.png

"Let's see. Mitsuri, Gangu, <insert a few girls I had no interest in>, ...and Cacao!"

1674750505140.png

"Ah! Please let me nominate Cacao for 80 minutes!"

1674750364010.png

"Understood. Would you like any options?"

1674750505140.png

"Facial please!"

(It never gets old how embarrassing it is to ask for this.)

1674750364010.png

"Understood, facial confirmed. Please let us know when you are in a hotel."

1674750505140.png

"I already checked in. I am at Ramses Tower: room 506."

1674750364010.png

"Understood, Cacao will be there shortly."

Disclaimer: If your Japanese is insubstantial, absolutely DO NOT call this shop expecting the conversation to go this smoothly. For this particular call there were no difficult instructions or random questions that the shop might ask and if you try to squeeze by using Google Translate you could end up with them hanging up on you. Regardless, I have to say that this was one of the easiest phone calls I have ever made. This shop has a few miserable characters that answer the phone, but every once in a while a nice guy/lady will pick up and is easy to work with.

The Girl: Otafuku Vibes

1674789668872.png
Cacao arrived about 20 minutes later, though I was in no particular rush as I prefer always to do a solo scrub and cleanse my armpits, crotch, and asshole, as Iramachion is a sokushaku shop (she begins to suck your cock immediately when she enters the room). While the objective of this deriheru IS to leave a bad taste in her mouth, I at least wanted to start off being a gentleman. Anyway, I get dressed again barely in time before the doorbell rang.

When the door opened, I was greeted by a woman quite similar to the picture to the right. The eyes are accurate, but the blurred out mouth and nose are not so dainty when seeing her in real life. Yumeno and Mitsuri were definitely much more attractive to me. Still, she had a cute smile and an Otafuku vibe that one can't hate. Body wise, nothing particularly amazing stood out about her other than her big, shapely ass which while I can always appreciate serves little purpose in a shop where her mouth is the star of the show. Regarding height she is 166cm as advertised, which is slightly taller than average. Not skinny, not fat, tits were nice and shapely all wrapped up in a gentle medium color skin tone indicating that she likes sunlight.

Playtime: The Mindreader

While still standing and barely inside the hotel room, she immediately strips and starts squeezing my cock through my pants while kissing me. Okay, this is not a bad start at all. She almost forcefully pulls my pants off to reveal my half-erect weiner, drops to her knees, and immediately begins to suck it. Her suction power was incredible! I went from half erect to full mast, and this was all still barely 3 minutes into the beginning of my service. After a few minutes of bliss, I grabbed her by the back of her neck and just as I was about to ask her if I could start irrumatio, she grabbed my arm and had me push my cock down her throat!

Holy shit, fuckin' read my mind.

With that I could feel some serious vigor. I gently pushed her to eat my cock down to the base of the shaft. She starts to gag, so I pull out. She then says okii ne. I started to worry she might be trying to quit on me here, but she immediately put it all right back into her mouth and began to tease my member like there was no tomorrow. This started driving me crazy after just a short while and I began to thrust deeply into her mouth. Drooling everywhere. Okay, this is going to be good.

I continued on this act for a bit in a variety of positions across the hotel room. She looked amazing on her knees, but I got her to suck me a bit while I sat on the shower stool and got a nice glimpse of her ass and pussy. From time to time I would grab her by her head and thrust in and out of her mouth, and she was always consistently accommodating; I also regularly checked if she was okay, and she said that I am unbelievably nice for a dude who want to viciously facefuck her. Well then...back to facefucking? I shrugged and crammed my cock back down her throat.

After a good 40 minutes of self-control, I caved to my building desire to release. Mindreading again, she says to me, "Do you want to cum on my face? I want thick white cum here" and then used her fingers to draw out where she wanted me to shoot. This, of course, sent me insanely over the edge. I immediately grabbed her by the nape of her neck and thrust into her mouth up till the point of no return. She read my mind again, letting me pull out as she jerked me off quickly with her tongue out; I somehow managed to squeeze out saying "close your eyes" as a courtesy just as my first shot went flying past her head, missing EVERYTHING and hitting the wall behind her. I then grabbed my Particle Thrower while she held on and the next 3 - 4 shots obliged her better, streaking across her nose and up into her hair. She made the cute "uwa ippai!" scream and started to rub her face on it as the forcefulness died down and I dribbled onto her cheeks and chin.

Needless to say she was impressed...I think she said "Ippai" at least 20 times. None of it got onto her eyelids, so she opened her eyes and ran to the mirror to see the damage. She then said, almost jumping in joy:

1674789668872.png

"I MUST take a picture of this. So much cum! Can I take a picture?"

1674750505140.png

"Uh...sure?"

Thus confirms Cacao's gansha mania. She hasn't posted to her diary for a month or so now, but if for some reason you see a picture where it looks like several white streaks layered across her nose and cheeks like a pastry with icing, that was probably me. I knew I was spent after this so I spent the next twenty or so minutes trying to get to know the girl better.

Wrap up: Still Mindreading!

After she poses admiring the artwork for a bit, we move to the shower. As I had worked up a sweat, she anticipates me wanting to wash my face and brings face soap into the shower. She also anticipates me forgetting my towel on the couch and grabs it for me before I get there. Girl must seriously have an eidetic memory.

We talk a bit about Japan and work, and I explain to her that I do these deriheru on workdays to make going to work "feel worth it." She laughed and said that's a "weird but interesting philosophy" and we got dressed and I gave her the money. She gave me a little peck before leaving and said:

1674789668872.png

"See you! Be sure to give me even more cum next time!"

1674750505140.png

"Oh...okay! I'll need to save up!"

I closed the hotel room door and went back to my busy workday, albeit a few grams lighter in my groin. :p

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face: ⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Cacao's body is good.​
She is a step above Gangu in looks, but not as cute as Mitsuri or Yumeno.​
She LOVES cum in the face.​
She can be a little "too out there."​
She gives a vacuum cleaner BBBJ and forces a powerful eruption.​
Though exciting, she doesn't match the quality Yumeno or Abe-chan deliver.​
She can read your mind. 🤩​
She...can read your mind. 😳​

Overall, I strongly recommend Cacao if you want to do a facial. She loves to get them and is perfect if you are curious about giving one to a girl. However, because of the cost of Iramachion and the ironically impressive physical beauty of a number of providers I can easily recommend several girls before her for an even better experience.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution! (That was a fun read 😍)

Approved: 2/11/2023

The eyes are accurate, but the blurred out mouth and nose are not so dainty
[...]
She hasn't posted to her diary for a month or so now, but if for some reason you see a picture where it looks like several white streaks layered across her nose and cheeks like a pastry with icing, that was probably me.

She now has a new diary entry with a pic but the mouth and nose are blurred out without photoshop. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your contribution! (That was a fun read 😍)
Have to agree with Karen, super funny read and layout looks great as usual, I can tell you enjoyed both the session and writing the review.
I might just start stealing from you again, I can reimburse you natura.

I wouldove to try iramachion. But my Japanese is quite basic and not sure i can pull it off on the phone. Unfortunately they have no line from what I have read and seen on the site. That would have been easier.
Also I can oy call with Skype and that could be a problem I guess if they have to call me.

Title of Your Review:
Iramachion Chapter Six: Cumshot Crazy Cacao

Service Name:
Denmanaiza Iramachion

Provider Name:
Cacao

Website/Contact Info:
Official Website: https://www.iramachion.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥35,000 for 80 minutes + ¥5,900 for hotel room

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, unless otherwise specified this entire encounter was done in Japanese. In my Chapter Six of this shop, Iramachion is still quite open to foreigners; but it still is not easy to book as an English-only patron. Still, if it is a joy to you to facefuck and unload on adorable Japanese women, then this is a shop designed for you.

It's good to be back in Japan.
Back to the bustling Tokyo metropolis.
Back to the fancy restaurants and karaoke bars.
Oh...and most importantly: back to my fetish of unleashing jizz fury upon a willing young lady's face.
Where...oh wherever shall I go?

View attachment 20229
Denmanaiza Iramachion

So in this review I did of Mitsuri, I made mention of Cacao and her profile riddled with the results of her teasing many a man's manhood until it relieves itself on her. As I have the proclivity to want to do this again and again to beautiful women, I went through the painstaking to set up our date several times to no avail.

I did my usual routine of planning to do a deriheru when I am in Ikebukuro for work. As I was determined to get a girl into my room from at least one out of five shops offhand available to me, I went ahead with grabbing a fifth floor suite at the Ramses Tower hotel in the Kitaguchi area north of Ikebukuro Station. It is important that for many shops like Iramachion to choose a hotel in this area as this is their base area of operations.

Finally, preparing to opt to pound the adorable face of Yumeno, I dialed the shop in my cozy little room. The phone call for once went a little differently!

Setup: The Phone Call

Starring...

Finally A Clearly Speaking Shop Attendant
requiemmorrow

View attachment 20216
"Hi there, Denmanaiza Iramachion, <unclear name> speaking."

View attachment 20217
"Hi! I would like to nominate Yumeno."

View attachment 20216
"Yumeno-san is busy until <too late a time for me>."

View attachment 20217
"Oh, I see. Who else is available?"

View attachment 20216
"Let's see. Mitsuri, Gangu, <insert a few girls I had no interest in>, ...and Cacao!"

View attachment 20217
"Ah! Please let me nominate Cacao for 80 minutes!"

View attachment 20216
"Understood. Would you like any options?"

View attachment 20217
"Facial please!"

(It never gets old how embarrassing it is to ask for this.)

View attachment 20216
"Understood, facial confirmed. Please let us know when you are in a hotel."

View attachment 20217
"I already checked in. I am at Ramses Tower: room 506."

View attachment 20216
"Understood, Cacao will be there shortly."

Disclaimer: If your Japanese is insubstantial, absolutely DO NOT call this shop expecting the conversation to go this smoothly. For this particular call there were no difficult instructions or random questions that the shop might ask and if you try to squeeze by using Google Translate you could end up with them hanging up on you. Regardless, I have to say that this was one of the easiest phone calls I have ever made. This shop has a few miserable characters that answer the phone, but every once in a while a nice guy/lady will pick up and is easy to work with.

The Girl: Otafuku Vibes

View attachment 20220Cacao arrived about 20 minutes later, though I was in no particular rush as I prefer always to do a solo scrub and cleanse my armpits, crotch, and asshole, as Iramachion is a sokushaku shop (she begins to suck your cock immediately when she enters the room). While the objective of this deriheru IS to leave a bad taste in her mouth, I at least wanted to start off being a gentleman. Anyway, I get dressed again barely in time before the doorbell rang.

When the door opened, I was greeted by a woman quite similar to the picture to the right. The eyes are accurate, but the blurred out mouth and nose are not so dainty when seeing her in real life. Yumeno and Mitsuri were definitely much more attractive to me. Still, she had a cute smile and an Otafuku vibe that one can't hate. Body wise, nothing particularly amazing stood out about her other than her big, shapely ass which while I can always appreciate serves little purpose in a shop where her mouth is the star of the show. Regarding height she is 166cm as advertised, which is slightly taller than average. Not skinny, not fat, tits were nice and shapely all wrapped up in a gentle medium color skin tone indicating that she likes sunlight.

Playtime: The Mindreader

While still standing and barely inside the hotel room, she immediately strips and starts squeezing my cock through my pants while kissing me. Okay, this is not a bad start at all. She almost forcefully pulls my pants off to reveal my half-erect weiner, drops to her knees, and immediately begins to suck it. Her suction power was incredible! I went from half erect to full mast, and this was all still barely 3 minutes into the beginning of my service. After a few minutes of bliss, I grabbed her by the back of her neck and just as I was about to ask her if I could start irrumatio, she grabbed my arm and had me push my cock down her throat!

Holy shit, fuckin' read my mind.

With that I could feel some serious vigor. I gently pushed her to eat my cock down to the base of the shaft. She starts to gag, so I pull out. She then says okii ne. I started to worry she might be trying to quit on me here, but she immediately put it all right back into her mouth and began to tease my member like there was no tomorrow. This started driving me crazy after just a short while and I began to thrust deeply into her mouth. Drooling everywhere. Okay, this is going to be good.

I continued on this act for a bit in a variety of positions across the hotel room. She looked amazing on her knees, but I got her to suck me a bit while I sat on the shower stool and got a nice glimpse of her ass and pussy. From time to time I would grab her by her head and thrust in and out of her mouth, and she was always consistently accommodating; I also regularly checked if she was okay, and she said that I am unbelievably nice for a dude who want to viciously facefuck her. Well then...back to facefucking? I shrugged and crammed my cock back down her throat.

After a good 40 minutes of self-control, I caved to my building desire to release. Mindreading again, she says to me, "Do you want to cum on my face? I want thick white cum here" and then used her fingers to draw out where she wanted me to shoot. This, of course, sent me insanely over the edge. I immediately grabbed her by the nape of her neck and thrust into her mouth up till the point of no return. She read my mind again, letting me pull out as she jerked me off quickly with her tongue out; I somehow managed to squeeze out saying "close your eyes" as a courtesy just as my first shot went flying past her head, missing EVERYTHING and hitting the wall behind her. I then grabbed my Particle Thrower while she held on and the next 3 - 4 shots obliged her better, streaking across her nose and up into her hair. She made the cute "uwa ippai!" scream and started to rub her face on it as the forcefulness died down and I dribbled onto her cheeks and chin.

Needless to say she was impressed...I think she said "Ippai" at least 20 times. None of it got onto her eyelids, so she opened her eyes and ran to the mirror to see the damage. She then said, almost jumping in joy:

View attachment 20220
"I MUST take a picture of this. So much cum! Can I take a picture?"

View attachment 20217
"Uh...sure?"

Thus confirms Cacao's gansha mania. She hasn't posted to her diary for a month or so now, but if for some reason you see a picture where it looks like several white streaks layered across her nose and cheeks like a pastry with icing, that was probably me. I knew I was spent after this so I spent the next twenty or so minutes trying to get to know the girl better.

Wrap up: Still Mindreading!

After she poses admiring the artwork for a bit, we move to the shower. As I had worked up a sweat, she anticipates me wanting to wash my face and brings face soap into the shower. She also anticipates me forgetting my towel on the couch and grabs it for me before I get there. Girl must seriously have an eidetic memory.

We talk a bit about Japan and work, and I explain to her that I do these deriheru on workdays to make going to work "feel worth it." She laughed and said that's a "weird but interesting philosophy" and we got dressed and I gave her the money. She gave me a little peck before leaving and said:

View attachment 20220

"See you! Be sure to give me even more cum next time!"

View attachment 20217
"Oh...okay! I'll need to save up!"

I closed the hotel room door and went back to my busy workday, albeit a few grams lighter in my groin. :p

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face: ⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Cacao's body is good.​
She is a step above Gangu in looks, but not as cute as Mitsuri or Yumeno.​
She LOVES cum in the face.​
She can be a little "too out there."​
She gives a vacuum cleaner BBBJ and forces a powerful eruption.​
Though exciting, she doesn't match the quality Yumeno or Abe-chan deliver.​
She can read your mind. 🤩​
She...can read your mind. 😳​

Overall, I strongly recommend Cacao if you want to do a facial. She loves to get them and is perfect if you are curious about giving one to a girl. However, because of the cost of Iramachion and the ironically impressive physical beauty of a number of providers I can easily recommend several girls before her for an even better experience.
Love your reviews bro hella entertaining

Reactions: requiemmorrow