Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Iramachion Kakao review

Service Name:
Iramachion

Provider Name:
カカオ

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/iramachion/girllist/?search_girls_name=カカオ

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min + swallow + transport 32k

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
JUNE 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in need of release due to blue balls the night before.

I thought a skull crushing bj is a bucket list. I was going to book Jon but timing didn't work and they offered me Cacao who also had good reviews.

Booking on cityheaven on chat is excruciatingly slow. I advise just calling. Reply takes 5 to 10min so only good if you're booking way ahead.

Eventually Cacao showed up and I was surprised she is very cute. Kind of a country bumpkin with some country body odor as well. Ie she is no princess.

We showered and she asked me what I wanted. We started slow and she blew me in multiple directions at my request but she didn't seem comfortable on her back w me pumping her nor did she enjoy a hard face pumping so I took it easy. Sure I paid for this but we all need to understand these are humans who are oversold by the managers so even if you pay for X, unless you're a jerk you gotta respect the girls vibe.

I had a really nice standing climax with me pumping her mildly hard prob 1/2 of what I maybe wanted but it was still great. She choked on my sperm and didn't really swallow but I was super happy with the slobbering look.

In the end it was well worth it. I advise all bros here to respect the vibe.. I'm sure some managers even sell AF when the girls might have told the manager NG but the pumps sell and leave the poor girls to defend themselves I'm sure. So let's not be inhumane.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Service was solid no real complaints. Ymmv

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Booking on cityheaven on chat is excruciatingly slow. I advise just calling. Reply takes 5 to 10min so only good if you're booking way ahead.

You haven't experienced their LINE communication yet. If you ask them something on there you can expect an answer the following day.....it really is that bad.

Cityheaven booking is fine, but you are 100% right that verification/questions should be done by phone. Especially last minute booking or booking popular girls only works if you talk to them directly.

Reactions: biggiesmallpop