80min / 32,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Shop URL: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/iramachion/girlid-38460860/?lo=1
Secondary URL: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/se-den-kwami/girlid-38416812/?of=y

Language notes: My phone calls with the shop and communication with あべ took place entirely in Japanese. Being able to speak Japanese on the phone is a requirement for this shop.

I had decided to put my quest for a deepthroat action on pause. At the time I was 0-3 and ready to call it quits. The first two encounters are on here. I didn't write a review for my third encounter because I was so traumatized from the event I didn't want to relieve it.

But after reading a review posted by requiemmorrow, I decided to rekindle my quest for some truly filthy deepthroat action. As I had used this shop one time previously, I was already familiar with the process. For those of you unaware the shop has sister shop with more or less the same lineup but with different intended play. Iramachion is for that skull-crushing lower her head over the side of the bed and pelvic thrust your member into her esophagus manner of play. Se-den-kwami is where you sit back and let the girl do the work for you.

The reservation with through without problems and I called to inform the shop of my room number. あべ showed up about 5minutes later wearing a cute summer dress. This girl was seriously energetic from the moment she walked in the door. She didn't finish introducing herself before her hand was reaching for my pants. For my own personal reasons I asked her to sit down first so we chat. She showed me the collection of toys she brought. I asked her what kind of play she liked and she said she loved iramachio. And that is precisely where the conversation ended :ROFLMAO:

I stand up and she pulls me out of my pants faster than superman changes clothes in a phone booth. She starts drooling profoundly while im throat fucking her on her knees. I stop several times because drool is getting all over her dress and I fell bad. After the 3rd time I finally manage to pull my dick out of her mouth long enough to take her dress off. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was wearing neither a bra or underwear. On her knees she was able to get around 70-80% of me down her throat. Which isn't bad but I wanted to reach 100% so i suggested we try 69.

In 69 she still topped out at 80% but from this position all the drool was pooling on me and it felt like my cock was riding its own personal water slide. From this angle I couldn't really force her down with my hands but she honestly didn't need me to. She was bobbing her head up and down at a pace I've never seen before. She was making herself gag while showing now signs of quitting. Oddly enough my entire ass started getting wet from all the droll. After an unknown amount of time I suggest we switch positions. When she gets off of me I see a smallish pool of vomit. But considers the amount of gagging she was doing it was to be expected. I grab a towel to wipe my ass down and start finding pools of vomit and droll in my asscrack....1 wipe...2 wipe... 3 wipes later and Im still pulling out pools of droll laced vomit. But hey you get what you pay for.

Next I have her lay flat on her back with her head propped up on a pillow and I attack her throat. Again were hovering around 70-80% of me being engulfed. At one point I decide to take a short pause but あべ had other plans. She keep attacking me from this position while showing no signs of relenting. My cock dresses to the left at slight angle and as Im watching her I realize she is attacking me at the exact angle I curve to. Ive never seen a girl show that much attention to detail. Next I attack her with her toys for a short bit. I also try hanging her head off the side of the bed but the angle wasn't comfortable for her so we quit. Im embarrassed to say that the timer went off and I was nowhere near close to finishing. She ignored the timer and tried for a few more minutes but I told her it was okay to give up.

In the shower she asked for some English lessons and I taught her to say "I love sucking cock". We walked out of the hotel together and chatted for a few blocks until it was time to part ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Officially I'm 0-4 now on my quest. Will I find what I'm looking for.. perhaps..who knows. Time will tell.

Regardless of that I would still recommend あべ. For the entire 80min this girl never slowed down or attempted to do anything other than slam my cock down her throat.

On top of that she has an extremely friendly personality. If I hadn't just dropped 36k I would have invited her to eat ramen with me.

Thanks for your contribution!

Approved: 9/18/2022

Great review as usual man.

I really think, though, that you should give Abe-chan another chance. She is a diamond in a field of zirconite. Truthfully while my first round with her was a massive, massive cum facial followed by "A Whole New World," my second time with her was even better.
Anyway, I know you are still on your quest for the perfect deepthroat, but I wouldn't be surprised if in a ribenji episode she got to 100% for you.
Hot Dog GIF by Scorpion Dagger