http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=74

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes for 20000JPY

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5)

Details of the Encounter:
Haven't contributed much as I usually just visit Tobita when I'm in Japan, but recently I've managed to splurge a little more on other facets on the P4P scene in Japan.

Couldn't get a good night's sleep for some reason, woke up earlier than expected and decided to visit Club Amour, which is a 10 minute walk away from my hotel. Checked the roster for the day and I was eager to give their shop's number 2 a try: http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=244 . However, it was not to be, as she wasn't in the shop when I first got there. Luckily, I had Iroha as a backup plan, and selected her after paying the manager 20. Was led to the waiting room, which had TVs, manga and posters of the shop's girls all around. Clipped and filed my nails; and after a 10 minute wait I was led to the elevator where Iroha was waiting inside.

Overall Iroha looked pretty close to her photos, with slightly smaller eyes and a chin that wasn't as sharp; but I wasn't disappointed at all. Usual pre-play shower where Iroha was a nice mix of business and pleasure; and soaked in the bath while Iroha prepared the mat for lotion play. After which, I generally had a great time with the usual things like 69 and sumata. After finishing, I got a nice wash down again, and made small talk with Iroha, who was pleasantly chatty. Kansai-ben is still a bit hard for me to understand, but it was nice talking to her after having some good fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Generally, Iroha is a nice girl who gave great service before, during, and after the play. I enjoyed my 60 minutes and might go back to see her again.

I'm planning a visit to Club Amour. Can I ask if there were any previous incidents of STD through bbbj from the ladies? Or if they go for checks regularly? I know this may sound stupid..afterall they don't allow FS and only sumata and bbbj..but just skeptical here mates. Tks