Is Prima Donna really that bad?

WamsV

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was looking into Prima Donna but the reviews here are not that great, and probably bit outdated. Is it really that bad?
Are there other recommendations for SL with big boobs?
Gaijin btw

All of the Dream Group soaps are not that great. All soaps exaggerate the ages and looks of their girls, but in my experience the Dream Group is the worst at it.

I was looking into Prima Donna but the reviews here are not that great, and probably bit outdated. Is it really that bad?
Are there other recommendations for SL with big boobs?
Gaijin btw
Dream group has a reputation of highly photoshopped photos of the girls. There are mostly overnight and 10 years older than the profile states. Big boobs? Yes, but most of the times saggy.
I only know 2 average looking girls at Dream Group, I repeat AVERAGE LOOKING girls.

Reactions: sleep3
Had a session with Okada (Rank 3). Worst experience ever. I could not get excited at all. She looks nothing like her photo whatsoever and she was like 3x my weight. She barely fit in the tub. I had to cut the session short and left half way though because she was breaking a sweat and for the life of me I couldn't not get aroused by her lol..

Please save your money and go elsewhere.

Reactions: SatoKM