Is there anything at all in Roppongi?

Babydrago

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am located in Roppongi and haven't been able to find any adult entertainment around. I don't like going to Shinjuku/Shibuya as it is too crowded for my taste, especially on Fridays and weekends. Any recommendations for pink salons, massages, soap lands in my area?

I'm a gaijin but I speak Japanese fluently.

Many Thanks.

Adult entertainment is all around you. How could you possibly not see it?? But alas a different flavor than soaps and pinks. For a massage, just walk outside and you will be swarmed with offers.. Better yet take a train to Kawasaki, Yoshiwara, Shinjuku etc. like everyone else. We all have to deal with the crowds of Shinjuku. It’s a small price to pay for the range of delights available.

I am located in Roppongi and haven't been able to find any adult entertainment around. I don't like going to Shinjuku/Shibuya as it is too crowded for my taste, especially on Fridays and weekends. Any recommendations for pink salons, massages, soap lands in my area?

Many Thanks.
Go to Motown and get drunk. The adult entertainment will find you.

That was bad advice... please don't do this.
I swear, I thought it was obvious that I was taking the piss…. I guess I should have expected anyone too lazy to use the search button to also be gullible beyond belief…..

I swear, I thought it was obvious that I was taking the piss…. I guess I should have expected anyone too lazy to use the search button to also be gullible beyond belief…..
The reason I posted this is because I could not find anything specific. Am I supposed to feel guilt for asking for help?

You would not believe how many people ask for “please tell me where the soaps and shops around my xyz station are because I can’t be bothered to travel a short distance to go where they are all known to be centrally located.” Although you may not know it, it gets asked so many times it gets tiring in the eyes of a number of especially longtime members.

You would not believe how many people ask for “please tell me where the soaps and shops around my xyz station are because I can’t be bothered to travel a short distance to go where they are all known to be centrally located.” Although you may not know it, it gets asked so many times it gets tiring in the eyes of a number of especially longtime members.
I understand your point of view and I would feel the same. What I don't understand is the need to bash unexperienced folks for being ignorant. It's childish behaviour and defeats the whole purpose of a forum where we are supposed to help each other out (especially if one can't find specific information).

Anyway, I got a good feeling now of how people like me are treated here. I will look somewhere else.

Reactions: zerosupblues
I understand your point of view and I would feel the same. What I don't understand is the need to bash unexperienced folks for being ignorant. It's childish behaviour and defeats the whole purpose of a forum where we are supposed to help each other out (especially if one can't find specific information).

Anyway, I got a good feeling now of how people like me are treated here. I will look somewhere else.
I'm sorry about the others; but there's nothing really in Roppongi. It's been dead for quite awhile.
Your best options are going to be Shinjuku/Shibuya at a minimum.

https://maps.google.com/?cid=17046093938945743754&entry=gps

I searched using google map with keyword ピンサロnear六本木. enter at your own risk.

as you will notice most of the result are DH.

Go to the place written in reviews section or be adventurous.

yoshiwara,ikebukuro, kawasaki are less than 60 minutes anyway from roppongi.

FYI I need 1.5hours to go yoshiwara.
Maybe I should move to kawasaki...

Reactions: Alice
There are at least two high quality overpriced strip clubs in Roppongi with an international selection of women; tantra and Seventh Heaven.
Both offer the opportunity to overpay for lap dances which MIGHT include more if the lady and your wallet agree.

There’s “playboy” an ancient hako-health unlikely accessible to heathens, a bunch of deli, and many over priced men’s esthe.

Walk down 5 minutes to azabu Jyuban and take the train to Shinjuku it’s like 12 minutes.

There are at least two high quality overpriced strip clubs in Roppongi with an international selection of women; tantra and Seventh Heaven.
Both offer the opportunity to overpay for lap dances which MIGHT include more if the lady and your wallet agree.

There’s “playboy” an ancient hako-health unlikely accessible to heathens, a bunch of deli, and many over priced men’s esthe.

Walk down 5 minutes to azabu Jyuban and take the train to Shinjuku it’s like 12 minutes.
I think tantra stopped offering the lap dances.

Highly unlikely to be able to get lucky with women from those places anyway I would guess.

Ive been to playboy. May have even reviewed it. Ive seen attractive ladies go in and out. I get the feeling they keep them away from gaijin tho.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
1. Hail a taxi
2. Tell the driver you want to go to <Shop's name> in Yoshiwara (Taito-ku, Senzoku 4-chome, to be precise)
3. Get off the taxi in front of the shop.

Taxi drivers know the location very well.

Many Thanks.
Sorry but almost anything in roppongi that accepts foreigners will rip you off, especially if you are new to the scene.
Do not do any p4p there.
In fact in general dont do anything there, its just a bit of a shit location. Pretty much everything there is geared towards people who arent spending their own money.

Last edited:
IMO the only thing worth going to Roppongi for is the BBQ joint where Legends used to be. And that's only 'cause the REALLY good BBQ joint in Yokohama is too far.
I've never been to Legends, but did a quick Google search--is the BBQ joint called "Big Iowa BBQ"? ...just in case I have a craving for BBQ while abroad.

I've never been to Legends, but did a quick Google search--is the BBQ joint called "Big Iowa BBQ"? ...just in case I have a craving for BBQ while abroad.
I just updated with links to both places. But yeah, that's the one. Rio Grande is Brazilian, and if you want Brazilian, better to go to one of the Barbacoa locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and lambdaguy
Sorry to jump in, but I just wanted to mention that the Yokohama BBQ place also has a branch in Iidabashi now.
May the gods smile upon your house.

And now I have no reason to go to Roppongi at all.