Is there anywhere I can go to find some nerdy girls?

Kdoung

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all, it's me again.

I don't know why, but I would like to try my hand at picking up a nerdy girl. Me being me, (antisocial AF) I have no ideal where to start. Would anyone of you fine people happen to know?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Hello all, it's me again.

I don't know why, but I would like to try my hand at picking up a nerdy girl. Me being me, (antisocial AF) I have no ideal where to start. Would anyone of you fine people happen to know?

I think at Cityheaven you can enter "Otaku" as character trait if you search for girls. That could work ;)

Depends on what you mean with "nerdy".....you mean nerdy interests or a antisocial shy personality? If you yourself are already antisocial and shy, this is a terrible idea.....book a girl that is chatty and fun to overcome the silence :D

Bo
I think at Cityheaven you can enter "Otaku" as character trait if you search for girls. That could work ;)

Depends on what you mean with "nerdy".....you mean nerdy interests or a antisocial shy personality? If you yourself are already antisocial and shy, this is a terrible idea.....book a girl that is chatty and fun to overcome the silence :D
Both if possible 😆, I'm looking for that awkward sex you only get when one of the people feels like they're doing something wrong, but can't help themselves and want to do more. If you still don't understand then listen to 'Touch me, Feel me' from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Lol. Either that or a super freaky nerdy girl.

Last edited:
If you are talking about the looks, I saw a few shops recently in Tobita Shinchi with ladies wearing specs and dressing up like your sexy librarians or class president kind. You may want to try your luck there.

Reactions: Dfblaze and Kdoung
To answer OP's question about nerdy girls, if you just want to bang one: go to a soapland that has optional addons (glasses). Like school girls, go to Dolce, If like a more OL look, go to Hishoshitsu. If you just want some time and a happy ending, I'm sure some deriheru have such options too. You can even request certain kinds of play when you start a session with a provider, she can act shy and studious if you want it.

You will absolutely find them here:

https://mensa.jp/

I’ve always wanted to fuck a woman who memorized the first 100 digits of pi.

Haha, I know requiemmorrow meant it as a joke but I hope OP doesn't take it seriously.

Mensans just look like ordinary people, most try not to look nerdy. Some even try to dress/make up to look more like Kpop stars or some other celebrity in an attempt to shed the stereotype of being too intellectual. OP will end up disappointed if he seriously tries it. Just trust me on this.

Attachments

• 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Haha, I know requiemmorrow meant it as a joke but I hope OP doesn't take it seriously.

Mensans just look like ordinary people, most try not to look nerdy. Some even try to dress/make up to look more like Kpop stars or some other celebrity in an attempt to shed the stereotype of being too intellectual. OP will end up disappointed if he seriously tries it. Just trust me on this.
I did mean it as a joke, though looking back now it might have been in poor taste after all...
Anyway, great advice here.

Reactions: Kdoung
if you just want to bang one: go to a soapland that has optional addons (glasses). Like school girls, go to Dolce, If like a more OL look, go to Hishoshitsu.
By the heavens, I knew about Dolce but the OL thing is very good info.

If I had spent more of the downtime I had here actually using my books to study, I'd probably be far better already. As is, I can have very broken convos and understand a lot more than I can speak. Kinda like my Polish that I used to be able to speak when I was a kid. Understanding is no problem but finding the right words in my head to respond is the problem as of now. But I'll get on it because it will be worth 8)

Reactions: Kdoung
I did mean it as a joke, though looking back now it might have been in poor taste after all...
Anyway, great advice here.
It's all good, besides they might not be so smart if they can get seduced by a foreigner like me. Lol, I'm not really that good at talking to women.

If I had spent more of the downtime I had here actually using my books to study, I'd probably be far better already. As is, I can have very broken convos and understand a lot more than I can speak. Kinda like my Polish that I used to be able to speak when I was a kid. Understanding is no problem but finding the right words in my head to respond is the problem as of now. But I'll get on it because it will be worth 8)
You and me both, brother