Guest viewing is limited

Is this a bug???

scorpioni6ths

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
don't know if i'm the only one getting these notifications, but i really haven't posted anything there. i usually just fat finger and end up there .. inadvertently.

i've cleared these ones. then just a few minutes ago 1 popped-up again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130-075822.png
    Screenshot_20240130-075822.png
    388.8 KB · Views: 61
don't know if i'm the only one getting these notifications, but i really haven't posted anything there. i usually just fat finger and end up there .. inadvertently.

i've cleared these ones. then just a few minutes ago 1 popped-up again.
Will investigate. I’m not seeing this.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I also got a single one yesterday from Cinnabums. Didn't expect it to be a broader issue 🤣

I'm fairly sure I've found the culprit; will work on the fix and get this resolved soon.
Is it okay for me to just declare my guilt here?

I was scrolling through TAG and saw the chat, and then when I pressed the names a ”Like” box came up so I just started liking everyone.

Can you shame me for liking everyone? I like things because it’s better than disliking them. And certainly much, much better than hating them.

Anyway, for the record that is the most action that chat room has gotten since 2022 so I don’t think I should feel bad. But alas, I apologize for freaking everyone out.

Reactions: Alice
Is it okay for me to just declare my guilt here?

I was scrolling through TAG and saw the chat, and then when I pressed the names a ”Like” box came up so I just started liking everyone.

Can you shame me for liking everyone? I like things because it’s better than disliking them. And certainly much, much better than hating them.

Anyway, for the record that is the most action that chat room has gotten since 2022 so I don’t think I should feel bad. But alas, I apologize for freaking everyone out.
Did you legitimately do that? I did find an issue, but I have yet to recreate the exact case on my test bench. Curious....

• Haha
Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Did you legitimately do that? I did find an issue, but I have yet to recreate the exact case on my test bench. Curious....
No joke.

On my iPhone I just scroll down to the chat and tap on folks’ names, then when the like box appears I tap it and like comments.

I will do it right now. Folks all over TAG should see my ugly mug liking something that have no clue about in the chat.

Edit: Well it appears you fixed it, lol.
It was fun while it lasted!

No joke.

On my iPhone I just scroll down to the chat and tap on folks’ names, then when the like box appears I tap it and like comments.

I will do it right now. Folks all over TAG should see my ugly mug liking something that have no clue about in the chat.

Edit: Well it appears you fixed it, lol.
It was fun while it lasted!
yeah FWIW i didn't get any notification