Is this Normal? A girl at my most recent Soap session asked for my business card.

Fluvveh

TAG Member
Reaction score
at the end of my session she asked me for my business card and i told her I don't have any so she gave me hers and wrote what appears to be her personal email on it. Has anyone experienced this before? What did she mean by this?

Reactions: lonegaijin
at the end of my session she asked me for my business card and i told her I don't have any so she gave me hers and wrote what appears to be her personal email on it. Has anyone experienced this before? What did she mean by this?

Well, I would expect that exchanging contact information means she wants to keep in contact, no? :p

I have never been asked for a business card though. But many times phone numbers and nowadays Line contact details have been exchanged after a good encounter. Most of the time the girl wants to see you again at the shop. Once in a blue moon she might want something more.

any chance you may have misunderstood her? Perhaps she was offering her business card from the beginning. This is quite common but I'm not sure about the personal email address part.
She mentioned nothing of it until the end and her english is pretty good
She asked for mine first but since I don't have those she asked if i didn't want to give it to her or i just didn't have them and i told her I didn't have them. She then proceeded to pull out hers and write what appears to be her personal email address because it has a what appears to be her actual first and last name not her soap name

I got the personal phone number of the girl i was with, we were both the same age (20). She said she wanted to meet me next week again, not via the agency but in private bcuz we both clicked and had a lot of fun :rolleyes:

I got the personal phone number of the girl i was with, we were both the same age (20). She said she wanted to meet me next week again, not via the agency but in private bcuz we both clicked and had a lot of fun :rolleyes:

Hey, bragging is totally OK but only if you write the reviews also! :LOL:

THE LAD
Ya I'm 20 and she's 24 but i never told her my age AAYYYY

Yea guys thanks for the infos on my thread i will probably write a review but once I return home.

Well tbh she already guessed my age so i didn't care much and just told her. She wants to have some drinks with me when i return to tokyo (i went to osaka right after the session) because it was my birthday when we had the session.:D

Yea guys thanks for the infos on my thread i will probably write a review but once I return home.

Well tbh she already guessed my age so i didn't care much and just told her. She wants to have some drinks with me when i return to tokyo (i went to osaka right after the session) because it was my birthday when we had the session.:D
At least you can attract people your own age since coming to japan the only girls who have hit on me out in public have been 30+ (one being in her 40s)
I must be a cougar magnet
And as i wrote this i realized their is no cougar emote, Sad

:D:D haha best guy, luckily young japanese girls are fed up with japanese guys so we have an easier time picking them up :p try tinder i got a lot of messages there frol mostly 20-25 agedgirls

:D:D haha best guy, luckily young japanese girls are fed up with japanese guys so we have an easier time picking them up :p try tinder i got a lot of messages there frol mostly 20-25 agedgirls
Ya i got tinder plus for this trip and have had it on perpetual right swipe and have only gotten messaged by 2 girls one of them being another cougar and I'm no Quasimodo I'm actually well groomed. At least I got that cougar on LINE though and I'm supposed to be meeting her sometime next week.

It's funny you say that because i literally had a Chinese client today (in Japan).
China nowadays is like Japan in the 80s, business is super strong and money is everywhere... A foreign non-Russian girl would be a much sought for trophy for many Rich businessmen...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Exchanging certain contact details can be fine, but, personally, I wouldn't give out my business card in such a situation. Best to keep the hobby and one's professional life separate, IMHO.