Is this some code I'm missing, or just small talk?

lurkinglurker

TAG Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but when I go to massage places, when it's done the girl will often ask if I've eaten yet.

Is it some kind of code? E.g. "let's get out of here and go to a proper love hotel" A ploy to get a free dinner? Or just random small talk?

Do you visit these places around dinner time? or lunch time?

Honestly, I think it's just small talk...

Though, crazier things have happened...

The girl is Thai, I assume?

Doesn't mean there's nothing behind it, but if she's Thai, that's how they say "How's it going?"
That's a good point... very common greeting.

Yeah, Thai girls do that as small talk. But why don't you get back with "no, want to have lunch together?". Even if it doesn't get you to a hotel at least you will build some good rapport for next time with a small price of a simple lunch.

Then again one Chinese place I frequent (have gone through their whole roster of 4 girls a few times) that actually means "we just made food, want some?". :p

When I was around 18 or 19 my friends and I used to frequent an illegal strip club that used to let in and sell alcohol to guys under 21. We got to be pretty familiar with the mamasan and a couple of the dancers, including a hot young Chinese girl who turned out to be way underage (like 16 or 17) but at that age nobody really cared. One night, as she was finishing up my lapdance, she asked if I'd eaten yet. I said I hadn't. She asked if I'd take her to a nearby restaurant after her shift. I agreed to take her.

She didn't fuck me that night, which in retrospect was probably for the best since it would've been illegal. But I did get to go to a very popular nightspot with an insanely hot skanky girl and be the envy of every guy there for about 45 minutes while she had dinner and we talked about our past relationships.

Sometimes the girls are just hungry.

yeah its mostly just small talk, although one time a lady at AF asked me if Id like to take her to eat Thai food. Thing is she asked me post-orgasm, so I said no as I wanted to sit with a beer by myself and question my life choices. If she'd asked me with my pre-orgasm dick in her hand she probably would've gotten a nice free meal out of it.

I have taken several girls to lunch or dinner in the afterglow. It's like Keihan said, sometimes the girls are just hungry.

And my mom taught me well and advised "Mikey, you always need to treat the girls nicely and feed them after you have ravaged their tiny assholes".

This was a culture shock I had with my Korean friends.
Them: "Have you eaten?"
Me: "Uh... no, not yet. Were you wanting to get food together or something?"
Them: "No, I ate already"
Me: confusion

Yes but if it’s about drinking , Koreans will usually say yes anytime and even if they did it just before

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I’ve had dinner with a few girls after the action.
Most times it’s just food and a drink.
I doubt that it is code to go to a LH. But who knows.

Reactions: Frenchy
I’ve had dinner with a few girls after the action.
Most times it’s just food and a drink.
I doubt that it is code to go to a LH. But who knows.

This is my experience. We as men have to remember that these ladies are human and have real feelings and are not focused on getting off continuously the way we are. For us, it is like visiting the clinic, getting our treatment and checking out. We are wired to spread our seed and it is a primal desire that is uncontrollable. Ladies have no such desires. That said, the only reason she would want to do it with you outside of her work is that she is trying to please you and likely not because she is really horny in a primal sense. Of course, there are exceptions but very rare exceptions indeed. If she physically gets you off it is because of her job which is a tough job. It is a business for them, just remember that. She may like you and all but she has to make a living and providing good customer service is a way of life in Japan.

I used to regularly take a girl at a sekukyaba (20, super-cute, native-level english speaker and sharp as a tack) to dinner after shift. It didn't end up in a love hotel, until the time it did.

As mentioned before thoughithough, just a normal greeting in many asian cultures, come across it with Thais, Pinays and Malaysians among others.

Last edited:
This was a culture shock I had with my Korean friends.
Them: "Have you eaten?"
Me: "Uh... no, not yet. Were you wanting to get food together or something?"
Them: "No, I ate already"
Me: confusion
I didn't know that, same thing happens to me.

I didn't know that, same thing happens to me.
I’ve read somewhere that Gandhi was greeting his visitors with « did you poop today? »
Seems a bit far-fetched but I would prefer this one actually. Great conversation starter

I’ve read somewhere that Gandhi was greeting his visitors with « did you poop today? »
Seems a bit far-fetched but I would prefer this one actually. Great conversation starter
there was some old British king or some famous royal-class person that was famous for asking all house guests, over breakfast, about their most recent shit.

there was some old British king or some famous royal-class person that was famous for asking all house guests, over breakfast, about their most recent shit.
Prince Philip?

Reactions: MikeH

You could just wear this:

Prince Philip?
If you ever need a great reason for getting rid of royalty it's him.
His father:
Originally a Danish prince, he was born in Copenhagen, and seemed destined for a career in the Royal Danish Navy. He was only 17 years old when he was elected king by the Greek National Assembly, which had deposed the unpopular Otto. His nomination was both suggested and supported by the Great Powers: the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the Second French Empire and the Russian Empire.

The great powers: This kid in the Danish navy would make a great king
Greece: Great! send him over!

If you ever need a great reason for getting rid of royalty it's him.
His father:
Originally a Danish prince, he was born in Copenhagen, and seemed destined for a career in the Royal Danish Navy. He was only 17 years old when he was elected king by the Greek National Assembly, which had deposed the unpopular Otto. His nomination was both suggested and supported by the Great Powers: the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the Second French Empire and the Russian Empire.

The great powers: This kid in the Danish navy would make a great king
Greece: Great! send him over!

yeah well we did worse I guess: sending one of Napoleons generals to be king of Sweden. His descendant is still on their throne. Hopefully the family knows how to speak Swedish now