Ishigaki

Ojaysee

TAG Member
Reaction score
I realize it might be a long shot given how small and remote it is but has anyone had any luck finding foreigner friendly p4p on Ishigaki island?

A few of the DH sites there explicitly state no foreigners but not all. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I realize it might be a long shot given how small and remote it is but has anyone had any luck finding foreigner friendly p4p on Ishigaki island?

A few of the DH sites there explicitly state no foreigners but not all. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

im even amazed they have P4P options there
Wow! This country will never cease to amaze me

Reactions: Ojaysee
im even amazed they have P4P options there
Wow! This country will never cease to amaze me
Yeah I think there were about 7 DH places listed on City Heaven. I thought with the influx of foreign tourists there they might try to capitalize on the tourist dollar but it's not looking promising.

I'm a big fan of both Miyako and Ishigaki.
Both have good nightlife areas (Miyako is easier to find than Ishigaki), and I've had not problem getting in the doors at Girls bars and Kyaba.
Have had call ins in both places but your Japanese needs to be top knotch. I usually only drop the fact if Non-J at the end of the phone call, after I've asked about all the services available. Generally the person on the other end is OK by that stage.

Mind you, I've found it really easy just to pick up girls in kyaba and girls bars. Get the girls Line and meet her the next day. Most of the girls I've met are "Resort Baito" types, and only work during the evening. They are bored during the day and welcome the chance to hit the beach etc. Had quite a few funny rounds of golf on Miyako with Kyaba girls. Ishigaki still doesn't seem to have a golf course.

They usually have to go into work in the evening, but I find most don't mind popping around to your hotel after they finish work.

Main bit of advice I'd give is to stay central, as most of the resorts on both islands are spread out, and the girls don't want the hassle of a long taxi ride after work or back in the morning. Also get a rental car.

Have met one long term SB this way also, whom I see once every 6 months or so, in far flung corners of the globe.

Both have good nightlife areas (Miyako is easier to find than Ishigaki), and I've had not problem getting in the doors at Girls bars and Kyaba.
Have had call ins in both places but your Japanese needs to be top knotch. I usually only drop the fact if Non-J at the end of the phone call, after I've asked about all the services available. Generally the person on the other end is OK by that stage.

Mind you, I've found it really easy just to pick up girls in kyaba and girls bars. Get the girls Line and meet her the next day. Most of the girls I've met are "Resort Baito" types, and only work during the evening. They are bored during the day and welcome the chance to hit the beach etc. Had quite a few funny rounds of golf on Miyako with Kyaba girls. Ishigaki still doesn't seem to have a golf course.

They usually have to go into work in the evening, but I find most don't mind popping around to your hotel after they finish work.

Main bit of advice I'd give is to stay central, as most of the resorts on both islands are spread out, and the girls don't want the hassle of a long taxi ride after work or back in the morning. Also get a rental car.

Have met one long term SB this way also, whom I see once every 6 months or so, in far flung corners of the globe.

Wow...I had trouble finding a cup of coffee in Ishigaki!

Where do you recommend to stay in Miyako then? (Hotels)

Thanks for the detailed reply man. That's very encouraging and yes, plan to stay central near the port in Misaki-cho.

The language isn't an issue but being a foreigner was my main concern. Hopefully I'll have something positive to report in the near future. Thanks again!

Reactions: TAG Manager

Holy dogshit, man...I had a few hometown friends who got stranded out on Miyako and Ishigaki through the JET program maybe 15 years ago and used to trek out to Osaka once a year just to get a taste of what civilization was like and we'd all get together for drinks. All had the same stories: Easy to pick up A GIRL in the community (who wants a green card and the fuck out of there), and then you're stuck with that one girl and the entire island knows about it and you're basically married and out of other options.

Personally, I'd rather just fly into the PI where I get thrice the attention for a tenth of the price and zero obligation. But I give credit to anyone willing to brave to conditions out there on the quest for pussy. True heroes, I say.

Holy dogshit, man...I had a few hometown friends who got stranded out on Miyako and Ishigaki through the JET program maybe 15 years ago and used to trek out to Osaka once a year just to get a taste of what civilization was like and we'd all get together for drinks. All had the same stories: Easy to pick up A GIRL in the community (who wants a green card and the fuck out of there), and then you're stuck with that one girl and the entire island knows about it and you're basically married and out of other options.

Personally, I'd rather just fly into the PI where I get thrice the attention for a tenth of the price and zero obligation. But I give credit to anyone willing to brave to conditions out there on the quest for pussy. True heroes, I say.

what’s PI? (Asking for a friend )
(And no, don’t answer 3.14, already thought about it)

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Philippine Islands.
Ok, I was thinking either that one or Pacific Islands (in the context of comparing with a nearby, small island like Ishigaki , Guam or Saipan may have been relevant too)

https://www.tagaloglang.com/pi/

Maybe not a good idea to start using PI with your SB. Stick to PHL.

i like to say « the Phils » dunno why, Im the only one doing that...

well the bad news is that we had plans to visit her home country around Golden Week (would be the first time for me) but this is cancelled now... fuck Covid19! :mad:

This rate she is going to be the only one we get to fuck until summer or so. At least she is tiny, will make you really hot and before she leaves she makes you a sweaty exhausted mess in the bed.
Problem is she's not leaving for awhile..........and has no kitchen knowledge whatsoever....

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
This rate she is going to be the only one we get to fuck until summer or so. At least she is tiny, will make you really hot and before she leaves she makes you a sweaty exhausted mess in the bed.
All the above is true. For both . ;)

Reactions: MikeH and just4fun
Ok, I was thinking either that one or Pacific Islands (in the context of comparing with a nearby, small island like Ishigaki , Guam or Saipan may have been relevant too)
It’s mostly Americans who abbreviate it to PI. The more common abbreviation would be Phils or PHL.

It’s mostly Americans who abbreviate it to PI. The more common abbreviation would be Phils or PHL.
Yeah they probably think all countries should have 2 letters only , like their states :)

Yeah they probably think all countries should have 2 letters only , like their states :)

Even that is one more than an average person can learn.

Even that is one more than an average person can learn.
True. If Keihan had just written « to the P » I would have understood immediately :)

What was the handle of that member who was working for the US Navy and could not help writing a bunch of acronyms only Yankees could get (and probably among them just those who were also in the Navy)? It was annoying as fuck, but fun in a way. Like he was speaking his own language from his own planet and could not get why we did not understand him

Last edited:
what’s PI? (Asking for a friend )
(And no, don’t answer 3.14, already thought about it)

Apologies for that. Main problem is that I'm American and surrounded by degenerate retired military perverts so "the P.I." comes out so much more easily than "The Philippines." And it's also so much easier to spell when you're drunk. And like all true Americans, it's so much more satisfying to use a term that belittles an entire race of people.

Reactions: Ojaysee and Frenchy
True. If Keihan had just written « to the P » I would have understood immediately :)

What was the handle of that member who was working for the US Navy and could not help writing a bunch of acronyms only Yankees could get (and probably among them just those who were also in the Navy)? It was annoying as fuck, but fun in a way. Like he was speaking his own language from his own planet and could not get why we did not understand him

That's going to be true for anyone who's spent time in either the American military service or law enforcement, particularly at the federal level. But by that same token, we degenerates here on TAG use a perplexing language of our own. Trust me, the average donut shop SGT, Army 1LT, fed SSA or ASAC probably has no fucking clue what P4P, BBBJ, CIM or DATY means and if he does then he's probably at dire risk of losing his security clearance.

I'm on Day #3 of government lockdown. Forgive me if I don't make sense.

Reactions: Frenchy
That's going to be true for anyone who's spent time in either the American military service or law enforcement, particularly at the federal level. But by that same token, we degenerates here on TAG use a perplexing language of our own. Trust me, the average donut shop SGT, Army 1LT, fed SSA or ASAC probably has no fucking clue what P4P, BBBJ, CIM or DATY means and if he does then he's probably at dire risk of losing his security clearance.

I'm on Day #3 of government lockdown. Forgive me if I don't make sense.

ah ah , so true
We also live on our little planet with its own dialect, I agree

Wow...I had trouble finding a cup of coffee in Ishigaki!

Where do you recommend to stay in Miyako then? (Hotels)
Sorry, I wrote this a few days ago but got side tracked.
I've stayed at quite a few places.
Easiest in terms of close to down town and not too bad was the Rising Sun. Shopping mall across the road. Atoll Emerald was also nice but a bit dated. Also stayed at the Allamanda which is nice but too far out of town if you want to head out for a night on the town.
Last time I was there there was a lot of development going on across the bridge in Irabu. But one the couple of times I stayed on Irabu it was a hassle getting into town. (Usually drove in and then got a Daiko home)

Reactions: namae