ISO Black Guy for MFM

Capcom

TAG Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm looking for a black guy to join me in a MFM. Please don't judge me but I'm just into 黒人JAV and that's the reason why a black guy.

For discrete purposes, I'm looking for someone who isn't an employee of US Government (especially Army). I'm looking for someone who would be available during the daytime hours and Monday thru Friday. Please DM if interested.

I wouldn’t worry about being judged for something like this. It’s a rather mundane interest comparatively. Now @MikeR1988 on the other hand that’s a whole ‘nother level of crazy shiznet if we were to define a true standard. :)

Hey Capcom, I would not worry either. This is the place where we can look for and share this stuff! Good luck bro, you shouldn’t have a very hard time lol.

Reactions: Capcom
Just wanted to update my availability. If anyone would be interested, I’d be open to starting around 1800-1900 but still only Monday thru Friday

Just wanted to update my availability. If anyone would be interested, I’d be open to starting around 1800-1900 but still only Monday thru Friday

Wow, surprised you have not found someone. If I was black I’d jump at the opportunity lol.

Reactions: Capcom
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm looking for a black guy to join me in a MFM. Please don't judge me but I'm just into 黒人JAV and that's the reason why a black guy.

For discrete purposes, I'm looking for someone who isn't an employee of US Government (especially Army). I'm looking for someone who would be available during the daytime hours and Monday thru Friday. Please DM if interested.

Dammit, if only I wasn’t in the military

Hmm interesting offer as I am a black male not in the military living in tokyo