Guest viewing is limited

It’s getting hot in here

kartinki-231215.zip0000001982.jpg

1) Ban Nano Ion Powder Shower Sheets.
These things are a godsend. I call them magic tissues because they are so refreshing. If you've never tried them you don't know what you're missing..

2) Linen clothes
More expensive but better than cotton. Linen has a higher moisture absorbency than cotton. Thanks to the weave and linen fiber specifics linen fabric allows more airflow and it's structure means it stays away from your skin allowing better airflow over your body. ... Linen is highly absorbent and a good conductor of heat.

3) Wind Fans.
Lots of them. It just sucks that after awhile they start to get noisy :mad:

kartinki-231215.zip0000001982.jpg

1) Ban Nano Ion Powder Shower Sheets.
These things are a godsend. I call them magic tissues because they are so refreshing. If you've never tried them you don't know what you're missing..

2) Linen clothes
More expensive but better than cotton. Linen has a higher moisture absorbency than cotton. Thanks to the weave and linen fiber specifics linen fabric allows more airflow and it's structure means it stays away from your skin allowing better airflow over your body. ... Linen is highly absorbent and a good conductor of heat.

3) Wind Fans.
Lots of them. It just sucks that after awhile they start to get noisy :mad:
Speaking of fans, I saw a young university female sitting in booth with her legs in a curious position. I could see a USB cable running from her laptop or whatever they call them these days down to the seat. I didn’t really notice at the time, but she had one of those fans that runs of the laptop power cooling her kitty! When I noticed what she was doing with the fan, she gave me the “I’m hentai” look. Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten curious about why the cable was not on the table.

Speaking of fans, I saw a young university female sitting in booth with her legs in a curious position. I could see a USB cable running from her laptop or whatever they call them these days down to the seat. I didn’t really notice at the time, but she had one of those fans that runs of the laptop power cooling her kitty! When I noticed what she was doing with the fan, she gave me the “I’m hentai” look. Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten curious about why the cable was not on the table.

I feel a bit of SIN, but I have a bad habit, having my AC on, I open my freezer part and get frozen air out. AC is pretty new, but for this summer, Esp.I need some more of cold breeze!!
I'm on my own, nobody complains for that! (╹◡╹)

I open my freezer part and get frozen air out

Yeah, effective way to cool your kitchen.

Except for the heat produced by the freezer when making that frozen air. :eek:

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
Reactions: Wwanderer
I'm really self conscious about the amount of sweating I'm doing here. I'm using a portable fan, wearing light clothes, those icey face wipes and staying hydrated and I'm still dripping with sweat.

It's way too hot.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
This one ("Kuuchou-fuku" or "Air-conditioning jacket") is cheaper (about 5000 yen).

We had construction guys working on the roof of the building last week, all of them had these. They said the battery packs last about four hours off a single charge, and they make a huge difference.

Enjoy being toasted for the first time in many years. I stopped taking sun parasol, reward solar power and energy, under certain protection sprayed, but enjoy the sun, sun, sun!!! As, compared to weekdays, I stay in the office, sit in front of my PC monitor, Walk around for certain times, so that I have very lil contact witsunshine.

We still have one more week of "Summer time" to go! I felt it's pretty long this year.

6B23869F-0CDA-40C7-9C2B-799650795F0C.jpeg

Preparing this perfect summer meal almost every night with my fresh & dried herbs
Grating cucumbers and letting go of the excess water helps the yoghurt not get too watery.

View attachment 8814
Preparing this perfect summer meal almost every night with my fresh & dried herbs
Grating cucumbers and letting go of the excess water helps the yoghurt not get too watery.

Looks like it'd be nice to put on face like a mud mask, for whitening!!! Nice!

Enjoy being toasted for the first time in many years.

Yuriko, just so you don't inadvertently make a mistake around the office, "toasted" is most often used as slang for being high on marijuana (or really, really drunk).

Yuriko, just so you don't inadvertently make a mistake around the office, "toasted" is most often used as slang for being high on marijuana (or really, really drunk).

Thanks, didnt know this one! Stronger or lighter than “stoned”?