It's official I hate Game of Thrones (GoT) [Spoiler Warning]

Are we still talking about GoT or are you just wondering about life in general?

Because normally it seems those two groups of people are totally separated.

Ah ah, GoT of course, Im not privy to Showajidai's life (and life in general)

Reactions: MikeH
Ah ah, GoT of course, Im not privy to Showajidai's life (and life in general)

Maybe it will be like Shrek, a dragon marries a donkey cause by the end (of GoT) all humans will be dead anyway

I'm finally up to the "Spoils of War" (Ep.4) - Just finished that last night and god damn, lol.

No one is talking in great length about the spin-off's GoT will generate but I'm very curious which line will be followed and at which time frame in Westeros that will be.

Somebody you don't expect to die dies. Someone you expect to die lives. And there are random titties in there somewhere.

Methinks there art not enough random titties this season IHMO ;)

GoT is a rollercoaster of feels.
It makes me question my morals, that aren't that strong in the first place: YES kill them all, make it as bloody as possible ! Yes Jon Snow, who's your aunt? grab that Targaryen ass!
I have to say, taking 6 seasons walking around and chillin' as often as a white walker, then cramp so much in one season is a bit confusing.

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
I have to say, taking 6 seasons walking around and chillin' as often as a white walker, then cramp so much in one season is a bit confusing.

And the stated reason is they don't have as many episodes in season seven as they used to have. SO MAKE MORE YOU FUCKING MORONS, I'LL WATCH THEM ALL.

Thanks for letting me vent that, it has been boiling several weeks already.

And the stated reason is they don't have as many episodes in season seven as they used to have. SO MAKE MORE YOU FUCKING MORONS, I'LL WATCH THEM ALL.

Thanks for letting me vent that, it has been boiling several weeks already.
I read they were running out of money well, its your own damn fault for spending that much time doing nothing in fancy outfits. Not even the nudity made up for that.
dividing the last season in two is also quite evil, just like how the last part of a movie series gets divided in ''part 1- part 2'' to bring in more money and drive us crazy.

I think HBO is working on a spin-off based on earlier times in the series, like the Dunk and Egg stories, or the Baratheon rebellion, etc.

Reactions: Sudsy