Guest viewing is limited

I've become a fat-ass magnet

That's why I only choose slender girls for GF material. Which is what I'm currently looking for.

Seriously? Using Tinder to find a girlfriend?

I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places,
Swiping right on too many faces.

Reactions: Frenchy
Shocking ;)

I’m sure at 47 and using tinder you’re no catch, sorry. Your comments are shallow and misogynistic at best so if you think you think you’re going to get pretty hot young thing then mate you’re delusional.

Delusional? Nope.
Optimistic? Maybe :LOL:

My current sexfriend is 23. Cute but chubby.

My last GF was a "pretty hot young thing" ... sooo .... :sneaky:

I've never paid for sex in my whole life.
So, yeah, unpaid and happy.
Ok then but why are you interested in this site? Not to be rude but doesn’t really make sense.

If you’re expecting a harem of hot early 20-something’s lining up to get banged by someone old enough to be their dad FOR FREE then don’t be shocked that you’re not pulling in the crème de la crème. I don’t know, maybe you are one of the few that remains hot, cool and fun but IMO they don’t usually need tinder.

I have tinder but cba with it, it gives you notifications sometimes.. I had over 15000 potential matches, in a city of millions you’re going to have to be extra ordinary to stand out. (As a horny dude that is, a girl could only have a picture of a frappuchino and still have more than enough guys filling up her DM’s)

Last edited:
I've never paid for sex in my whole life.

And that, boys and girls, is what we call bullshit.

Like Dr. House used to say "everybody pays". What you are probably trying to say is that you have never offered money to receive sex.

Like Dr. House used to say "everybody pays". What you are probably trying to say is that you have never offered money to receive sex.

And this is why, instead of being a fat-ass magnet, @MikeH is a phat ass-magnet.

The only thing I give away is time.

The only thing I give away is time.

artworks-000087109121-lvbe3t-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: MikeH

Personnally I also call BS on the 15,000 matches mentioned just before

Reactions: Thoriumwalker
Personnally I also call BS on the 15,000 matches mentioned just before

Ah, you don't seem to know what kind of a place Tinder is. Way more dicks there than in the Kawasaki Penis Festival.

I've been shown a Tinder profile by one girl; she had more than 16.000 matches. I was pretty shocked because that means she has also had to swipe more than 16.000 times.

Then I realised that so have I probably done. And I had like three matches.

Reactions: Thoriumwalker
Ah, you don't seem to know what kind of a place Tinder is. Way more dicks there than in the Kawasaki Penis Festival.

I've been shown a Tinder profile by one girl; she had more than 16.000 matches. I was pretty shocked because that means she has also had to swipe more than 16.000 times.

yeah well I’d rather spend my time fucking the 4 girls I didnt meet on Tinder . Coz indeed I don’t use that shit. No need to inflate my huge... ego with swipes numbers

Nah, the notification pops up every so often even if you’re totally inactive. It’s based on how many people have swiped right on you, or it could just be tinders ploy to boost your ego and get you to come back.

Automation is the key....

source.gif