Guest viewing is limited

I've been looking for a "look not touch" kind of place - any ideas?

Dfblaze

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey guys, haven't posted in a bit. I've been living in Japan for a while, but I live in Kyoto (sadly) and there's not much in the form of adult entertainment here. I LOVE watching, and there's a few "bunny club" places here that I've liked (Valhalla, LOFT 101) for example, but I absolutely detest that they're girls bars. I don't want to sit down and talk with one of them, I just want to sit down in peace, have a few beers and watch. Now I know that the only strip club around here is DX Tohji which I'm frankly not a big fan of, and I've found Stinboat as well which DOES do a strip show (one 5 minutes one, at midnight, on crowded days...) and the dancers are usually pretty good, but it's also operated as a karaoke/girls bar and I despise that.

I've previously gone to Carnival in Kamata, and while that has a LOT of interaction its closer to what i'm looking for - I've also heard about the ones in Sakuragawa Apollo bld in Osaka, and they seem similar to Carnival, but I haven't found at what time they open and missing the last train back home would absolutely suck lmao.

I'm willing to find places around Hyogo and Kobe too, if anyone's got a hint :)

hey guys, haven't posted in a bit. I've been living in Japan for a while, but I live in Kyoto (sadly) and there's not much in the form of adult entertainment here. I LOVE watching, and there's a few "bunny club" places here that I've liked (Valhalla, LOFT 101) for example, but I absolutely detest that they're girls bars. I don't want to sit down and talk with one of them, I just want to sit down in peace, have a few beers and watch. Now I know that the only strip club around here is DX Tohji which I'm frankly not a big fan of, and I've found Stinboat as well which DOES do a strip show (one 5 minutes one, at midnight, on crowded days...) and the dancers are usually pretty good, but it's also operated as a karaoke/girls bar and I despise that.

I've previously gone to Carnival in Kamata, and while that has a LOT of interaction its closer to what i'm looking for - I've also heard about the ones in Sakuragawa Apollo bld in Osaka, and they seem similar to Carnival, but I haven't found at what time they open and missing the last train back home would absolutely suck lmao.

While not a strip club, I recommend Tobita. You can get yourself some Strong Zeroes, One cup sake or any alcohol of your choice and walk up and down the streets as many times as you like. While they wouldn’t strip down all nude, some of them are already wearing so little that it doesn’t leave much to the imagination anyway. If you look carefully, you’ll see a nipple peeking, camel toe and one even flashed me her pussy, when she lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn’t wearing panties. She works in the same shop as my regular, who wasn’t working that day. I’m proud to say that I was able to resist temptation and not cheat on “my girl”. 🤣

While not a strip club, I recommend Tobita. You can get yourself some Strong Zeroes, One cup sake or any alcohol of your choice and walk up and down the streets as many times as you like. While they wouldn’t strip down all nude, some of them are already wearing so little that it doesn’t leave much to the imagination anyway. If you look carefully, you’ll see a nipple peeking, camel toe and one even flashed me her pussy, when she lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn’t wearing panties. She works in the same shop as my regular, who wasn’t working that day. I’m proud to say that I was able to resist temptation and not cheat on “my girl”. 🤣

I've been to tobita before, and I'm actually thinking of going there tomorrow haha. Tobita is fun, it's actually what i like - you can see and you can choose what you want.

OP - can you please be a bit more specific as to what you like to “watch”? That may open up a few more options.
Just girls stripping in general - if you've been to madonna in shinjuku, that is a bit too much for me - I'm a bit more of "leave stuff to the imagination" kinda guy. I fucking love being teased.

Toyo Strip Theater in Osaka isn’t too far away. More of the traditional Japanese strip theater - three dances per girl with progressively fewer clothes and a possible open show finish. 5-6 girls on a 2 hour cycle with photo opportunities between performers. I haven’t been in a while but the girls were definitely cuter and more professional dancers than DX in Kyoto.

Toyo Strip Theater

Reactions: Alice
OP - based on your latest feedback about what you like to watch, I would recommend Burlesque and Party On in Roppongi when you can visit Tokyo. Sorry I don’t know the equivalent in the West or even if there is such.

Toyo Strip Theater in Osaka isn’t too far away. More of the traditional Japanese strip theater - three dances per girl with progressively fewer clothes and a possible open show finish. 5-6 girls on a 2 hour cycle with photo opportunities between performers. I haven’t been in a while but the girls were definitely cuter and more professional dancers than DX in Kyoto.

Toyo Strip Theater

Came here to recommend this. If you just want to watch then it's a good option.

For Sakuragawa Apollo building if I am translating accurately it looks they have discount between 6PM and 8PM. So they are open with enough time to properly enjoy and still make last train home.

The only thing that surprises me is that the fucking Apollo is still open!! Seriously, that place was legendary twenty years ago.

That said, it sounds like the Apollo might not be for you. It was always a very "interactive" type place, where you're supposed to get up on stage with the girls and play games, kiss them (in a number of areas) and act like a 5yo.

The sad fact is that P4P in Kyoto fucking blows, and Osaka is almost nearly as bad. I'm back in town a few times a year and while I've outgrown most of that stuff I really can't think of any venues that will suit your needs. Honestly, I'd be scouring SA or similar website and see if there are girls willing to just "perform" for you, and I'm guessing there are. Not having to touch/fuck/suck you and still get paid is a major incentive, I would imagine.

Toyo Strip Theater

I have to try this - I went to one of the strip theaters in Shibuya and i fucking hated it lmao. But I didn't go to the famous ones (Rockza, etc) so that may be why. I've also gone to a strip theater in hiroshima which was pretty nice, but kyoto is a fucking disappointment. I might need to give it another chance though.

OP - based on your latest feedback about what you like to watch, I would recommend Burlesque and Party On in Roppongi when you can visit Tokyo. Sorry I don’t know the equivalent in the West or even if there is such.

I am around Yokohama this weekend - so I will DEFINITELY try either of these.

Came here to recommend this. If you just want to watch then it's a good option.

For Sakuragawa Apollo building if I am translating accurately it looks they have discount between 6PM and 8PM. So they are open with enough time to properly enjoy and still make last train home.

I was an idiot last weekend lmao and I went 2x to Tobita and 1x to Matsushima, and I was planning on going to the apollo building later, but I spent too much that day and I couldn't justify it anymore. So maybe next month.

Thanks guys!

In Tokyo I can recommend you two strip theatres: Rockza in Asakusa and Mikado in Ikebukuro.
Don't expect anything fancy and the experience depends totally on who is performing on that specific week.
Don't expect a normal striptease place, it's strip and theatre, so the performance is also a big part of it.

In Tokyo I can recommend you two strip theatres: Rockza in Asakusa and Mikado in Ikebukuro.
Don't expect anything fancy and the experience depends totally on who is performing on that specific week.
Don't expect a normal striptease place, it's strip and theatre, so the performance is also a big part of it.
There's also Shinjuku New Art, which is a cheaper more hole-in-the-wall style strip theater owned by the same chain behind Asakusa Rockza.
The same chain also has theaters in Kawasaki and Yokohama, but I haven't been.
Basically the same pool of girls rotate between these theaters all year, most of them are former or current AV actresses.

There's also Shinjuku New Art, which is a cheaper more hole-in-the-wall style strip theater owned by the same chain behind Asakusa Rockza.
The same chain also has theaters in Kawasaki and Yokohama, but I haven't been.
Basically the same pool of girls rotate between these theaters all year, most of them are former or current AV actresses.
I actually went to Rockza two weeks ago, and found it... interesting to say the least. It was fun, but I was bored for a good 50% of the act. If I wanted to see actual art performances I would go to one, I guess.
That said, I also went to 7th heaven and I had a lot of fun, very much what I had in mind when posting this. I tried to go to Burlesque as well but they opened at 8pm and believe it or not I was staying near Narita and it was impossible for me to get a train after the show, so maybe i'll leave it for later.

I actually went to Rockza two weeks ago, and found it... interesting to say the least. It was fun, but I was bored for a good 50% of the act. If I wanted to see actual art performances I would go to one, I guess.
That said, I also went to 7th heaven and I had a lot of fun, very much what I had in mind when posting this. I tried to go to Burlesque as well but they opened at 8pm and believe it or not I was staying near Narita and it was impossible for me to get a train after the show, so maybe i'll leave it for later.
On this note. I went to Nest in Shinjuku recently and it was a complete bore. Does anyone know if it’s fun on a busy night?

There was only one girl per hour doing a short pole dance show (they did say they dance as a group of girls if it’s busier).

I guess what bummed me out even most was the complete lack of sexual tension with the “hostessing” staff, but I guess that’s because we were a mixed male and female group.
No, I don’t want to play card games in a strip club, damn it Japan!

On this note. I went to Nest in Shinjuku recently and it was a complete bore. Does anyone know if it’s fun on a busy night?

There was only one girl per hour doing a short pole dance show (they did say they dance as a group of girls if it’s busier).

I guess what bummed me out even most was the complete lack of sexual tension with the “hostessing” staff, but I guess that’s because we were a mixed male and female group.
No, I don’t want to play card games in a strip club, damn it Japan!
I went early on a Friday last summer and was the only customer. They told me they did their group dances at 8:30 and 10:00pm IIRC. Dance time rolled around and I was the only one still there. They asked me if I wanted to see the show and I said yes! They did the full 20 or so minute routine in various combinations. Was a little awkward having them all perform to me, a little too much eye contact, but felt I got the full show. I did end up spending a lot on the tip scrip for them because I felt obligated after the private floor show. The girls were cute and sexy, but definitely dancers first and hostesses second. My hostess said she had been dancing since she was 5.

I went early on a Friday last summer and was the only customer. They told me they did their group dances at 8:30 and 10:00pm IIRC. Dance time rolled around and I was the only one still there. They asked me if I wanted to see the show and I said yes! They did the full 20 or so minute routine in various combinations. Was a little awkward having them all perform to me, a little too much eye contact, but felt I got the full show. I did end up spending a lot on the tip scrip for them because I felt obligated after the private floor show. The girls were cute and sexy, but definitely dancers first and hostesses second. My hostess said she had been dancing since she was 5.
Damn, totally different than when I went, but I guess it’s Friday vs regular weekday night. Too bad for them they are doing so badly though.

There were girls who are more dancer and girls who are more hostess when I went but what bummed me a bit was that the one on one time had a purely friendly vibe and nothing flirty at all.

Damn, totally different than when I went, but I guess it’s Friday vs regular weekday night. Too bad for them they are doing so badly though.

There were girls who are more dancer and girls who are more hostess when I went but what bummed me a bit was that the one on one time had a purely friendly vibe and nothing flirty at all.
Always good to have a battery operated denma handy. Nothing sets a flirtatious mood like a fully charged denma ready to go.

These places sound interesting to me as a warm up.

I've read descriptions here but haven't seen too many links. It's not top priority, but I'd like to know more. Like a stripper through a one sided mirror or something would be nice before going to a soapland....

There's a peep show place in Kabukicho, really easy to see as it's near the Godzilla hotel and had big signs with a naked girl with warning tape covering her details. You go in there, pay ¥2200, wait for ten minutes or so in a crusty waiting room (they got some outdated comics to flick through) then get brought to a tiny booth.

Hot Girl behind a mirror does a striptease bored out of her mind, then an equally hot girl comes round with service prices, so you can get a covered bj for a little bit extra. While that's going on the music plays some hilariously inauthentic sounding sex moans over the music.

It's worth going at least once for the experience, they're exceptionally friendly and speak decent enough English to where you know what's going on

There's a peep show place in Kabukicho, really easy to see as it's near the Godzilla hotel and had big signs with a naked girl with warning tape covering her details. You go in there, pay ¥2200, wait for ten minutes or so in a crusty waiting room (they got some outdated comics to flick through) then get brought to a tiny booth.

Hot Girl behind a mirror does a striptease bored out of her mind, then an equally hot girl comes round with service prices, so you can get a covered bj for a little bit extra. While that's going on the music plays some hilariously inauthentic sounding sex moans over the music.

It's worth going at least once for the experience, they're exceptionally friendly and speak decent enough English to where you know what's going on
Ya. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the reply.