Guest viewing is limited

I've discovered something

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
After so many years on dating sites, something interesting started to take shape.
A statistically important information started to unravel itself.

The cutest girls (at least for me), all share the same name : Kaede

It's almost unavoidable.
Every time I look up a girl whose name is Kaede, she is a cutie 95% of the times.

It's almost like just wearing this name would make anyone become insanely cute.

Ever met a Kaede?

I only knew one girl named Kaede in all my years in Japan, and she was a 2-nen student of mine. She was ditzy, had droopy eyes and buck teeth. I mean, I suppose if she'd suggested we fuck after graduation I probably wouldn't have said no, but she wasn't what I'd describe as "cute" and I have an ignominious history of fucking almost anything.

In my experience growing up, girls named Natalie or Rachel were almost always attractive. I remember bringing this up with a British friend of mine while drinking in a pub in Osaka, and suggesting that if I ever had a daughter I might name her Rachel and see if she turns out hot. He snidely inquired as to whether I'd be sending her to a synagogue, as well. Stupid fucking American, I guess, I had no idea Rachel was a Hebrew name. I tell you, I pride myself on being an informed bigot but the Brits have us beat hands down at that game.

The only thing I have learned about girls' names is that if you can prove you know one of the girls in a shop then your chances of getting entrance or better service will get much higher.

So if they ask if I have been there before I say "yeah, but it's a long time ago" and then they ask with who I was and I say either Ai-chan or Hana-chan. Works every time.

The only thing I have learned about girls' names is that if you can prove you know one of the girls in a shop then your chances of getting entrance or better service will get much higher.

So if they ask if I have been there before I say "yeah, but it's a long time ago" and then they ask with who I was and I say either Ai-chan or Hana-chan. Works every time.
You are Ai? Hana? I would have guessed Yuki

For the correct price I am whoever you want.
I have a script in mind........there might not be enough money on the planet.......:p:p:p

Reactions: MikeH
For the correct price I am whoever you want.
I have a script in mind........there might not be enough money on the planet.......:p:p:p
81c0d2b8bdacdea3b0d0667b3e599710.png

In my experience growing up, girls named Natalie or Rachel were almost always attractive.
Agreed with Rachel.

Stacy, all but one in life I’ve met have been pretty. And Jenny too, for the most part attractive (all but two). Must be that -y name ending.

Agreed with Rachel.

Stacy, all but one in life I’ve met have been pretty. And Jenny too, for the most part attractive (all but two). Must be that -y name ending.

Stacy...well, by and large I think every Stacy (or Stacey or Staci) I ever met shared a few traits: All were pretty, all were sluts, all were popular (because they were sluts) and all were MAJOR fucking bitches. And I must agree on the name ending in "y" theory. Something about that letter encourages the girl bearing the name to pull down her panties more easily.

Reactions: Dominic and Frenchy
Reactions: Frenchy