July 2021, around 10am Sat

Contact Method:
http://sakura-relax.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 / 50 mins

Type/Location:
Shop location, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Barely any English, no Japanese. Mama-san speaks Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
So I am a long time reader, first time reviewer. It's thanks to this website that I was able to experience all sorts of pfp stuff in Tokyo, good and bad!

Anyway, so I read about some reviews and had done a cheap Chinese FS shop before in Gotanda (no name, got invited in by a girl off the street and luckily came out alive), it was an okay experience and the price point was good so I decided to try this place out as I walk by it often on my way to work. It's around 10am on a Saturday, I think it'll be empty so I head on in.

Unfortunately I walk in hot on the trail of an old Japanese guy berating the Mama-san to give him a good girl this time, so I get a small time to wait. Interior is dimly lit and just booths with a mattress and curtain, I can hear someone having sex already which gets me excited. Mama-san shows me the menu, two VIP options: one is 15,000 for 50mins, or 20,000 for 70 mins. I don't have much time so I pick the shorter one. Mama-san tries an upsell: "if you pick 20,000 then no condom". Yo, no thanks, literally the last thing I want from a provider like this. I tell her that is not desired and she gives up for the time being and brings me to my booth and told to wait. She tells me to wait a lot in an apologetic tone even though it's only been a few minutes, it seems like I'm waiting for the shower?

But then the girl arrives and there's no name provided or shower, I get the feeling she had just come from a client in the other room. She looks quite attractive, not necessarily exactly my type but fit and curvy, dark hair, dark skin, young and maybe C-D cup breasts. She shoves a mask in my direction and says "corona" while taking off hers and starts wiping me down with wet wipes. I'm starting to sweat because there's no air conditioner and it's 30+ outside, and we're in this tiny booth. A little bit of mild nipple play then she puts on the condom and hops on me, and keeps me from moving. I try to move a little bit to a more comfortable position but she stops me and shakes her head. I get into it and grab her chest a little, and she pushes me hand away and grabs my chest roughly (indicating I was grabbing too hard?) but in general seems to want me to be hands off, so I comply. We switch a few positions but honestly her poor groans of "come on!" and "hurry" weren't really working for me. She seems tired and maybe even in pain, and I'm getting tired and it's too damn hot!

I just eventually give up and so does she, she excuses herself, yells to the mama-san, who comes back and I tell her what happened. Mind you she's been telling me to hurry up, but we've been doing this for maybe 10 minutes. Mama-san seems upset that I'm not satisfied and offers an HJ to get me off, which at this point I'm so tired I just end up accepting. The mama-san keeps trying to upsell her own services which I don't buy. I'm sure she's very nice but I'm not paying for a mama-san BBBJ! I finish and she takes me to the shower, the previous girl long gone or with another client. Mama-san switches from apologies to promises of beautiful girls next time, and some sexual advances towards me, I grab all my stuff and I leave.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended

Closing Comments:
I feel like a lot of the problems seem super specific to this one situation, and my communication with her and the Mama-san, but I can't recommend it.

Honestly if the air conditioning gets fixed maybe I can use this place, I get the feeling the Mama-san might be willing to listen to a lot of requests in girls if you pay the full 20,000 yen VIP course. But if you go in, be sure to confirm everything with the mama-san because the girls may have 0 ability to communicate at all.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review and sorry to hear about your experience. I can't imagine being a tight space with no aircon, especially in a place like that.

Approved: 7/16/2021