Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min - 3,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Not Required

Details of the Encounter:
I came to Tokyo for the new years from the country side where there are no red light whatever. So of course I must utilize the opportunity. I've been to other places, but I wanted to try Jan Jan for no apparent reason other than because I can.

The place is really close to the station, but one thing I noticed was that, literally NOBODY out of the hundreds, was going through the street where the establishment was even though it was right in the middle. I was the only "lone wolf" that entered the street and from that I concluded that there is no form of privacy. But for me that was not a deal breaker. Before I even reached Jan Jan, the tout in front was already signalling me from about 10-15 meters out. (BTW I'm bad with distance).

I asked him in Japanese if foreigners were okay (I knew the answer already) and he replied in English "Yes!". I went downstairs and met an old man. His eyes gave me the impression of someone who has been so desensitized by his job, or maybe he was just tired. Regardless, he told me the price and reached out his hand even before completing his words. I gave it to him and he led me to my seat. On my way there, I saw a guy who was enjoying the best time of his life. The woman's breasts was covering his head and they both were seriously giggling. I thought to myself "What a talent".

After sitting on my seat, I was given a cup of green tea, but I can't remember if it was cold or hot. I then waited for a really fair bit amount of time. I am also bad with timing, but my guess is 20 minutes. I started to begin to think if I was going to be kicked out or something. The room was dark and I didn't want to use my phone and kill someones vibe. So I just sat there thinking about what I don't even remember anymore.

My server finally came and greeted me and told me her name. At this point you can probably guess, I am bad with age estimation especially on Asians, or maybe it was the dark room. She told me to undress. My cock was already hard and she gave me a complement :) She then thrust her body towards me and I grabbed those tits and started sucking slowly and then all of a sudden increased the pace. She then cried "chotto". Guess she couldn't handle the sensation. She then laid on my body and grabbed my cock as firm as I grabbed mine in the countryside. And from then on I knew I was in the hands of a Pro.

She started gently and gradually increased her pace. She would also occasionally grabbed my balls at random and also fast lick the sensitive part of my cock. On my part, I was fingering her using a style I recently read about and also started caressing her face. After a really short while I noticed she was heavily wet, so I increased my fingering pace and she again cried "chotto" with a big smile :)

I didn't want my time to run out and end up having a hand job, so I decided to stand and do it that way. I then saw the old man's figure looking across the room from the door, like some kind of overseer entity. But I just continued with my stuff. He then came and told me to please sit down.

At this point I tried my best to cum, and when it finally came I signaled her, thinking she was going to remove her mouth. But instead she even increased her pace and I ejected into her mouth. I didn't know that was allowed, so the sensation made me to even ejaculate more than I anticipated. She then grabbed my dick from the ball area and pushed the remaining semen up to her mouth. My head was BLOWN! She didn't swallow of course and proceeded to wipe me clean. My dick was still hard and she gave another compliment. I was just so attracted to this woman, but I couldn't ask her for contact details of course. She then proceeded to walk me out the establishment and both she and the old man bid me farewell. The tout outside also bade me farewell. Then I walked the silent street and was again the only person to emerge and join the huge crowd on the main street to the station

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I honestly couldn't remember her name. Starts with a Y if that'll help
I don't know if that is usual, but her tits had some kind of chemical that
Call me a noob but I also can't tell if the tits were real or fake.
I really wished I lived in Tokyo, y'all who are there should count yourself lucky.

Nice to know that Jan Jan is still kicking along just fine, and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Might drop by again when I'm back in the neighborhood, that place offers a great bang for bucks (not that actual banging actions would be involved, but eh, I digress).

Her breasts were huge?
Did you end up getting the same lady, hence the wait?
They were pretty normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. It was just the feeling in my hands that was a bit off. But then again, my hands were always freezing in the country side.

Nice to know that Jan Jan is still kicking along just fine, and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Might drop by again when I'm back in the neighborhood, that place offers a great bang for bucks (not that actual banging actions would be involved, but eh, I digress).
Lol. ぜひ

Sounds like you had a great time.... but given all the reviews I've read about this place I still refuse to step in unless they setup some nomination system haha.
I don't want to be the guy who has no taste. But when it comes to BJ, does nomination really matter?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don't want to be the guy who has no taste. But when it comes to BJ, does nomination really matter?
I would say Jan Jan is where it counts the most, you will learn this quickly if you go a few times. I have tried getting sucked dry for 20 minutes, with no hands and getting a bj from a beaver that can´t stop using her teeth. But the "what will I get?" feeling is part of the fun :)