Provider: Jan Jan
Contact Info:
Type/Location: Pinsaro
Language Specifics: Japanese, I barely can speak
Session Length/Fee: 4000 yen, 30 min
Physical Description: Ugly and old lol
Details:
Recommendation: Yes

I went to Jan Jan on Monday, August 7th at around 10:30PM. I'm a white foreigner and speak very minimal Japanese although I do understand a bit.

Firstly, how to find Jan Jan in Sugamo. Just put Hotel Mentels into google maps. Thanks to whoever noted that it was next to it.

When I went there was no one outside and so I walked downstairs. I was met by the madam, a heavyset old granny lady. She was friendly and we had a laugh when I accidentally gave her a 1000 note instead of the 10000 I thought I was giving her, my surprised expression must have been funny because she laughed and said "Kawaii ne!" For the record I am a mid 40s man and don't get called kawaii often so thought it was pretty funny. She charged me 4000 and lead me immediately to a booth in the corner.

As reported the place is extremely shabby and run down. As I sat and waited I could hear a woman loudly moaning nearby and some squishing sounds. The music is, as reported, hilariously bad 90s euro-dance. I have a background in music and found this kind of hilarious and charming. Definitely a time capsule. As I waited I saw a few young, thin and presentable looking girls walking around wearing masks.

I waited a few minutes and the lady showed up. No small talk, she gestured to take my pants off and got right to business. She wasn't fat and had a haircut that basically covered her face. Later on I realized this was because she was definitely ahem of advanced age and definitely not what you'd call conventionally attractive, or any other kind of attractive really. But her body was actually in good shape and presentable, she got naked and got to work sucking.

I, like many of my fellow males, am a blowjob appreciator and have had my share. This lady was clearly a pro. This was not her first rodeo. No fancy foreplay, just nice, rhythmic sucking, not too hard, not too soft, no teeth or any other unpleasantness. I relaxed and let her do her thing, opened my shirt and she played with my nipples a bit which was fine. At a certain point I got closer to coming and started to play with my own balls and moaning and grunting a bit and she took the hint, picked up the pace and started stroking with her hand. I came in her mouth pretty shortly after, she kept sucking for a bit and definitely let me get a full, good nut off. She spit into a towel, wiped me off a bit and went to freshen up.

I pulled my pants on, waited a few minutes and she came back for a little chit chat. This is when I got a look at her face and realized she was solidly old and not attractive even for an older lady. She made the right move just getting down to it in the beginning and leaving it to my imagination before I'd got my nut. She spoke basically no English and my Japanese is terrible so it was a funny kind of basic small talk exchange, I told her it was first time at a pinsaro and that they don't have them where I come from, and I told her that it was good and I liked it. We had a few laughs together and it was overall a pleasant, chill vibe. Not uncomfortable or too awkward, just a bit absurd.

I think a lot of the stories on here of getting drained by an ancient vampire in a dirty cave are more or less accurate when viewed in a certain light and I can see why some guys find it a bit demoralizing. These stories are also hilarious, if slightly disrespectful to the hardworking BJ ladies of Jan Jan. That said (being a pervert) I found the shabby sordidness of it kind of a turn on, the weird open plan, the dirt, the terrible music. I enjoyed it a lot for what it was. I actually felt more comfortable going there than to Asian Feeling and definitely got a better nut off. And the lady I had was definitely a skilled professional when it came to sucking dick, so I was able to relax and sit back and get my balls drained. My advice: enjoy it for what it is: a cheap, dirty nut in a back alley basement from someone who knows what she's doing. I had another experience with a much younger and prettier girl in Kabukicho who absolutely did NOT know what she's doing even though she was hotter, and honestly if I had to pick I'd go with Jan Jan again. It was also about a quarter of the price and much more relaxing.

Finally, I wanted to thank the folks on this forum for sharing info and their experiences. It's very entertaining and I definitely wouldn't have figured out how to navigate things here in Tokyo without you.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A good blowjob at an affordable price if you are not overly focused on aesthetics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

I completely stopped going to JANJAN, the last time I went they sent me someone who looked like Smigel’s mom
87E16C97-39A8-4C9A-83F0-EBD641A0D747.jpeg

I’ll never go to another pink salon. I don’t like the open atmosphere anymore.