http://jan2-sugamo.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes ¥3000

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
English is ok but basic Japanese helps

Details of the Encounter:
This is probably my 6th time visiting Jan Jan. I've mostly had the 50+ Somethings and a couple of 40+ . But today I got a nice mid 30's girl. I arrived about 12:20pm.

It's always hit and miss who I get to see. So I was pleased to have a more attractive girl this time round. She was nice and curvy. Didn't get her name, just wanted to get on with the blowjob.

Had very basic Japanese chat with her (i.e can I speak Japanese, do I like the weather, am I on holiday)

After that she proceeded to blow me. At this point a few guys and ladies started walking around and could see full view of what was happening. This never bothered me at all. Infact I liked they could see what was happening.

Her blowjob skill was good, sucking my balls licking my shaft and non stop sucking till I came. She had her tits out but I didn't play with them, I was just more interested in getting my cock sucked.

When I did cum, she deep throated me till she got every little drop. I must say this felt good. I never stay around for the full 30 minutes. As soon as the blowjob is finished I leave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Can't complain for ¥3000 and I've maybe been lucky that I've never had a bad blowjob there. I always manage to cum. I recommend everyone tries this place at least once.

Hi there, just one quick questio, do I have to make a reservation by phone before I go?