Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min 3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been thinking about Jan Jan for awhile. I've always chickened out due to the mixed reviews and went for DH.

Frustrated low on cash, Today was the day though and disappointed I was not.

I went in shortly after opening at 12:06 and was greeted at the bottom of the stairs. The tout was friendly, though wasn't wearing a mask. Shuffled off to a booth and waited about 5 minutes for Miyako to show up at the booth.

Miyako seems to be a get the job done kind of gal and I didn't mean that in a bad way. I tried to make some small talk but she urged me to get undressed, washed me down and away she went. Perhaps she wanted to start the day off strong she had great technique and speed, switching up the style every few minutes soft lips and no teeth.

It had been a few days since I had taken care of business. So it didn't take much to pop, but it was slightly less orgasmic than I expected. what surprised me is that Miyako realized this and kept going increasing her speed and then bam pop again this time had me completely dry.

Miyako is slender and likely her early forties. Admittedly it's hard to tell in the low light but far better looking than I expected for three thousand yen.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Went in not expecting much based on the reviews but left a satisfied rejuvenated youngish man again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve watch a lot of Pink Salon, with 3.000yen you just can get a hj. Is it possible with only 3.000 yen you can get a bj at Jan Jan. What’s a great deal

Great review!

Miyako is literally the saving grace of Jan Jan, and I can say in full confidence she is the best looking girl at that joint. That and her mouth only BBBJ technique only gets better the more she realizes how to please you. I suggest going back for a round two and round three at some point to see how she increases the intensity each time.

There are a few ladies there that might do arguably as good if not a better job, but in my honest opinion after playing with some real hotties of late I don't really feel any of them are attractive enough even for the 3,000 yen price tag.

I've kind of sworn off Jan Jan as other affordable p4p options have come to light for me, but if I am in the neighborhood in the near future I might stop in just to see Miyako.

Went to Jan Jan this afternoon...those comments about Ai are correct..she's a horrible choice. I winder if it's possible to tell the tout that you don't want Ai...or Rika

Went to Jan Jan this afternoon...those comments about Ai are correct..she's a horrible choice. I winder if it's possible to tell the tout that you don't want Ai...or Rika

You can nominate any girl working for the day but it will cost an extra 3,000 yen. It kind of defeats the purpose of going to Jan Jan.

I've seen Jan Jan being written up longer than I have lived in this fair city (and that's been a while.) Rarely have the write-ups been positive, and nevertheless, people still go there. Tokyo is full of great places waiting to be discovered. The hunt is part of the fun.

I've seen Jan Jan being written up longer than I have lived in this fair city (and that's been a while.) Rarely have the write-ups been positive, and nevertheless, people still go there. Tokyo is full of great places waiting to be discovered. The hunt is part of the fun.

Not many place places is as cheap and easy though..Just pay and sit on a sofa in the dark...and the Angel shows

…I don’t think Beelzebub is an angel.

Well in Christianity Beelzebub is another name for Satan who then used to be an angel.

Though it's harder to imagine that some of the ladies in there have been angels in their youth but anything is possible.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Didn’t expect theology to pop up on TAG.
Hey, lots of us spend a significant amount of time shouting our various gods' names.

(Or cursing them when we ended up at Mermaid....)

Indeed. Mermaid is conversion therapy for straight men.

Alas, Mermaid is no more. I am sure though that something else as amazing replaced them.

Alas, Mermaid is no more. I am sure though that something else as amazing replaced them.
Someone has to TOFTT to find out, we need a new place of horrors to send the obnoxious newbies that demand BBFS from supermodels for 10k.

I am sadly traveling internationally this week, so I nominate @MikeH

Be careful what you ask for, my last and only time in Mermaid pretty much turned me in to gay. That could make the seating arrangements in TAG General Meeting very cumbersome.

Someone has to TOFTT to find out, we need a new place of horrors to send the obnoxious newbies that demand BBFS from supermodels for 10k.
I still think the Jan Jan hazing is a solid first step.

Seriously, when you manage to achieve orgasm looking at a Sarlac give you a BBBJ, you have gained the grit to be permitted to fuck Japanese beauties.