August 4th

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min for 3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Zero Japanese. English and hand movements.

Details of the Encounter:
The location wasn't hard to find. I was using Google Maps to narrow down the shop with pictures that were uploaded. Then a man came out and waved me over. I walked over and he said "Jan Jan?". I said yes and he walked me into the shop. The man at the entrance said 3,000 yen. I paid him and he walked me to my booth.

I sat down and he gave me a cup of tea. Few minutes later the lady came and tried to talk to me in Japanese. I really didn't know any Japanese except for a handful of words. She didn't know any English either so she just made hand movements telling me to take off my pants.

After my pants were off, she started to go up and down my shaft. She was skinny and looked like she was in her 40's or 50's. Short brown hair, no ass or tits. Not shaved and wasn't wet. I tried touching her a bit, she didn't care. She wasn't wet and she didn't have a nice body so I just relaxed and enjoyed it.

Service was mediocre. Half of the service she was doing a half hand job half blow job. She was going hard at a fast pace like she was tying to make me bust. No moaning from her. Just doing her business. Half way through I got tired of the stroking so I moved her hand out of the way. She got the message and did the rest with no hands. She only used her tongue twice. Didn't really deep throat. When my time was almost up, she told me I had five minutes. At this point I allowed her to use her hands and I focused on cumming. I managed to pop in a few minutes in her mouth.

After that she cleaned me up with several towels. I got changed and she got changed and she walked me out the door. She looked like she wanted to have a conversation earlier but that wasn't possible with the language barrier. I tried asking her for her name so I could leave this review. I think she said "Komo". I said thank you and left. I tried to get a good look at her and ew, she was really old. The tout outside said goodbye to me and I walked back to the station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want a cheap blowjob, don't speak Japanese and you don't care who does it, go here. Maybe next time I'll go somewhere else, or later in the night where there are younger busty women. Do you guys have any recommendations?

As for the pink salon and prostitution in general, I've never done anything like this. I'm really nervous about getting an STI. Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I've been to this place about 4 times. Never got an STI or anything...i wouldn't worry too much. I went there today and I think I got the same lady as you. I'll be posting my review soon.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've been to this place about 4 times. Never got an STI or anything...i wouldn't worry too much. I went there today and I think I got the same lady as you. I'll be posting my review soon.
Thanks for the reply! I feel a lot more relieved. Though my dick is pretty sensitive (kind of tender) but that's probably because she went so hard.

I saw 'Foreigners are not allowed' in official site, really Foreigners OK??

Foreigners are Ok
STds, whether you like it or not, if you like uncovered BJ, and get it form people who do a few dozens in a row ,you may get something at some point, but nothing which can't be treated.. But there is nos such thing as @zero risk@, and jan jan is probably no better no worse that other similar joints... At the en it is a decision to take, covered or uncoveres.... not a decision about a place....

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan - Komo

Date of Encounter:
August 4th

Contact Method:
Walk In

30 min for 3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:

The location wasn't hard to find. I was using Google Maps to narrow down the shop with pictures that were uploaded. Then a man came out and waved me over. I walked over and he said "Jan Jan?". I said yes and he walked me into the shop. The man at the entrance said 3,000 yen. I paid him and he walked me to my booth.

I sat down and he gave me a cup of tea. Few minutes later the lady came and tried to talk to me in Japanese. I really didn't know any Japanese except for a handful of words. She didn't know any English either so she just made hand movements telling me to take off my pants.

After my pants were off, she started to go up and down my shaft. She was skinny and looked like she was in her 40's or 50's. Short brown hair, no ass or tits. Not shaved and wasn't wet. I tried touching her a bit, she didn't care. She wasn't wet and she didn't have a nice body so I just relaxed and enjoyed it.

Service was mediocre. Half of the service she was doing a half hand job half blow job. She was going hard at a fast pace like she was tying to make me bust. No moaning from her. Just doing her business. Half way through I got tired of the stroking so I moved her hand out of the way. She got the message and did the rest with no hands. She only used her tongue twice. Didn't really deep throat. When my time was almost up, she told me I had five minutes. At this point I allowed her to use her hands and I focused on cumming. I managed to pop in a few minutes in her mouth.

After that she cleaned me up with several towels. I got changed and she got changed and she walked me out the door. She looked like she wanted to have a conversation earlier but that wasn't possible with the language barrier. I tried asking her for her name so I could leave this review. I think she said "Komo". I said thank you and left. I tried to get a good look at her and ew, she was really old. The tout outside said goodbye to me and I walked back to the station.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
If you want a cheap blowjob, don't speak Japanese and you don't care who does it, go here. Maybe next time I'll go somewhere else, or later in the night where there are younger busty women. Do you guys have any recommendations?

As for the pink salon and prostitution in general, I've never done anything like this. I'm really nervous about getting an STI. Any advice would be appreciated.
CIM ? you didn't cover your buddy ?
you should have, this place is famous for STI
go get tested man

Reactions: Asylm57
CIM ? you didn't cover your buddy ?
you should have, this place is famous for STI
go get tested man

Stop scaremongering. Please post any links about STDs at JanJan, if you can find any. If you can't find any posts about STDs at JanJan, delete your post.

Posts like yours only serve to misinform and create undue stress.

I've been there 6 / 7 times and never caught anything. Of course there's always a risk with bbbj. If you're worried get a test done.
yeah

Stop scaremongering. Please post any links about STDs at JanJan, if you can find any. If you can't find any posts about STDs at JanJan, delete your post.

Posts like yours only serve to misinform and create undue stress.
I don't have to delete my post, I didn't lie I just said what I heard. I don't have to prove it either.
he doesn't have to follow my advice, if he doesn't want to get tested he's a free man.

Reactions: warubuta
I got tested for everything. Turned out negative. I'm good! It was definitely stressful until I got the results. Make sure to wear rubber unless you want to be freaking out. I'm just glad I didn't get any STI here.

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Reactions: e-smile
At the end, all this buzz about STDs at Jan Jan for nothing... But I am sure that uys are still convinced that this is place where STDs are rampant, even when the results are negative..

I don't wear rubber, and I don't freak out... Not everyone is like you. If you are anxious, just put on condoms, gloves, masks, or, better, give up mongering. If not, well, accept that there is no no risk behavior. And. incidentally, remember that Jan Jan is no better and no worse in this respect than most other similar joints..
Having said that, I am glad for you that you are relieved...

I do standart bbbj (though not nearly as often as the girls at jan jan of course) and never got anything from it.
I agree with dreams about not freaking out.
Test regulary but don't stress yourself until you get the test results. Stressing doesn't make results come faster and there is more chance to not catch any std than there is to catch an std.

I got tested for everything. Turned out negative. I'm good! It was definitely stressful until I got the results. Make sure to wear rubber unless you want to be freaking out. I'm just glad I didn't get any STI here.

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Listen to @User#8628. Anyway you are in the wrong game if you are freaking out like that. It might have been someone on TAG. But I read that someone had hundreds of skinless adventures in Thailand without ever getting any nasty bugs. Then he came to Japan and met a bookish housewife who gave him the clap when she sucked him off.

In short any kind of sexual activity has risks. If you can't deal with it, instead of ploughing ladies you should take up basket weaving.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan - Komo

Date of Encounter:
August 4th

Contact Method:
Walk In

30 min for 3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

I think I had the same lady too. Was there a few weeks ago. Been there a few of times. Had different girls each time. No issues except for the looks.Mouths still work.

Just FYI - I'm removing this guys posts, he went out of his way to hide or change his ID. Both accounts are banned.

Edit: If you quoted that guy, I removed those posts too.
Edit2: He ignored the specific rules on the registration page. Thus, I won't take him seriously if he doesn't take TAG seriously. (you know what I mean)

Just FYI - I'm removing this guys posts, he went out of his way to hide or change his ID. Both accounts are banned.

Edit: If you quoted that guy, I removed those posts too.
Edit2: He ignored the specific rules on the registration page. Thus, I won't take him seriously if he doesn't take TAG seriously. (you know what I mean)

Good. He was an ass.

When I am in the area, Jan Jan is my go to spot. No hassle and a quick pop to kill time. Also it's cheap as hell.