Appointment Length & Costs:
¥3000, 20mins. Or less

Type/Location:
Pink salon

Language Notes:
Some japanese, some english mostly silent

Details of the Encounter:
Mixed emotion for this shop for now.

Went to Janjan for the first time, got lost a bit by following google maps which directed me to use the back alley.

Walked in front of the shop, the guy in front invited me in and confirming that its janjan, paid to the manager, and waited at the seat.

After a while, the lady arrived, i think she was around 50-60 years, face was having a bit of sag.

Offered another glass of tea, then proceed to ask me to remove my pants, she then started to clean me down there.

As for the service, she then started with a bit of nipple lick, then went down, doing a bit of bj, mostly hj with tongue flicks, or shift to my groin and balls for a while. All the while she puts my finger to her pussy.

Took a while, because she seems to give no effort then suddenly told me that its almost time, so I just tried to do it till I told her that I was almost there, where she shifted back to catch all of the load.

Assisted me in fixing myself to go, then off i went to the door with her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have read good comments about this place, I might just retry again with better luck.

Definitely one of those 50/50 shops... some days will be good, others will be crap.

Thanks for the report regardless!

Got BBBj there at end of August. Still have urinary tract infection. Went to dr. 3 times so far, 3rd antibiotic. Might have been the towels no idea, neg for gonarrrea and chlamidia. Dr. doesn't know. Could be resistant bug. View this however you want, just thought I'd let you know. Don't expect further replies from me about this, just want this to be over. Don't let them put a towel on your junk anywhere. They don't wash them.