Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min - 3000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I originally wanted to go to Golden King Sugamo across the street based on the reviews in the other thread, but I was promptly rejected by the staff. Since Jan Jan was just right there across the street, I decided to try it out.

There was a middle aged man at the door, and after mentioning I was a gaijin, he asked if I understood Japanese, to which I said just a little bit. He seemed satisfied and asked me for 3000 yen. It was such a low price I almost doubted my ears. But hey, I’ll take it.

I walked through the small curtain and caught a glimpse of the venue for the first time. The room was relatively dark with really old looking worn out blue felt couch seats that almost look like the pews in a church. The walls and the floor looked quite aged. You could tell this place has been here a while. They played loud old school techno music on the speakers.

The man motioned for me to sit in one of the blue seats in the corner, and I waited there for a bit. It was not very crowded since it was the mid afternoon, but I could hear a loud conversation going on over on the other side. I had heard about how at pink salons everyone is just out in public basically while they’re getting serviced, and I wondered how I’d feel about it when it was my turn.

After a few minutes a girl shows up. She looked like she was around mid-30s, moderately attractive face, average height. She wasn’t skinny but she wasn’t obese either. Seeing some of the other horror stories others wrote about this place after the fact, I count myself fortunate to have gotten at least a pretty average looking girl.

She got right down to business, asking me to take off my pants. She asked if I liked nipple play, to which I said yes, so she also asked for me to take off my shirt. She gave a thorough scrub down with towels and told me to keep my mask on the entire time. I asked for her name, and I think I heard her say Runa but I can’t be sure because I don’t see her name on the website.

She starts by unbuttoning her shirt, grabbing my hand, and putting it on her bare breast. She had probably around B or C cup breasts, and they were soft and perky. I let my hands roam elsewhere and she had really smooth and soft skin. She started licking my nipples a bit, and then started doing a BBBJ, which felt great. Meanwhile, I’m feeling up her behind, and tried to rub her pussy a bit. She wasn’t really that wet, even after I stimulated her for a bit. She did give me the impression that she had been doing this for a time so her enthusiasm probably wore off long ago. No matter though, she was attentive and gave her best service. When she noticed I wasn’t really getting anywhere with her BJ she asked if I was ok with lotion for HJ, and she proceeded to finish with HJ.

While giving me the HJ, I could see other customers coming in, and I felt a little awkward after all. One guy came in and took a seat right in front of me, and I could tell he was watching. It was a bit weird, but I tried to ignore it. It took me a while to come, so I was thankful that she was able to adapt and switch what she was doing until I reached climax.

At the end, she seemed happy that she was able to make me come because it took basically the entire time. She also thanked me for being so gentle with her. She mentioned that she had had other gaijin customers in the past and they sometimes were rough towards her. I was a bit shocked to hear that, but I suppose it only takes a few bad actors to give all of us gaijin a bad reputation. Stay classy, guys. We want to continue being able to patronize these shops.

I thanked her and set out on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I might come back here again if I try to get into Golden King again and get rejected. You can tell this store is a bit rough around the edges, but for the low price of 3000 yen I can’t really complain. They didn’t even charge any gaijin tax. Also, as I was getting up to leave I saw an old Japanese customer with a really cute looking girl probably early thirties who looked like she could have been one of those maid girls at one of those rip off maid cafes. Maybe there are some gems here. Until next time.

Another report on Jan Jan - thanks for sharing your experience!

Approved: 11/11/2021

Of all my years in Japan, I've never even considered going to Jan Jan. On this site, it's not been reviewed very well. Maybe one of these days, I'll find out for myself, but I'm not into having very little privacy while trying to enjoy myself.

If you were there during day time hours that was most likely Rika, and honestly she’s the worst one there out of five that I have encountered (skill wise, not looks wise, lol). She got worse every time too, to the point where I refuse to go when she is working…which is basically every day during day time hours. My first visit there, and first experience in such a place all together, was with her, and I think it was fine for an opener to that sorta thing… but by all means, if you do go back, get a different girl, even the scary looking one is actually phenomenal haha.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Also they should be running a “sale” right now til the 13th, it should be a mere ¥2000…But maybe it doesn’t apply to foreigners, I was wondering if gaijin would even be accepted during this restriction

Also they should be running a “sale” right now til the 13th, it should be a mere ¥2000…But maybe it doesn’t apply to foreigners, I was wondering if gaijin would even be accepted during this restriction
I can affirm that for the hundred or so times I have visited that facility I have never been denied entry once for being a foreigner.
Can't say that about too many other places.

Reactions: JayL
I can affirm that for the hundred or so times I have visited that facility I have never been denied entry once for being a foreigner.
Can't say that about too many other places.

I meant during the state of emergency restriction, which denies access to non essential places for many foreigners. I was just curious if they’d be weary of that or not, but it seems not! Which is pretty sweet, lol