http://jan2-sugamo.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000¥ / 20 min

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been to Jan Jan many times over the years. The thing I like is the price, women are generally of the same quality and consistent service. It’s a very reliable place, but is kind of boring to me for that reason...until today.

The woman I had this time remembered me from a few months ago. She was very friendly and outgoing, slender smooth body, late 40s.

This time after she cleaned me she asked if a condom was okay. This was the first time I experienced this at this shop, so was caught off guard, especially since she gave me a bbbj last time. I don’t really mind, so gave her the ok to put it on. After sucking me for a minute she climbed on top to let me suck her tits and then...she slid me inside and began to ride me. After a few minutes of this, she asked me to go on top and we switched to missionary until I finished. Luckily, the guy working didn’t walk by while this was going on.

This was a really pleasant surprise and will keep me coming back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’ve been there 10+ times and never had this offer, so don’t expect this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post like this make me think it might be worth going there again. Even though last time I went I got something that resembled the creature from Tales From the Crypt...*shudder*

Post like this make me think it might be worth going there again. Even though last time I went I got something that resembled the creature from Tales From the Crypt...*shudder*

Same here. I’ve only been twice. My first visit was decent, but I swore the woman from my second was missing her front teeth. She wasn’t — they were just small and bent back toward the inside of her mouth ...

Haha.....stories like that have kept me away

I'm generally conflicted about mentioning when I get surprise sex - especially when it isn't on the menu. No matter how I preface the subject I know some number of guys are going to show up expecting to get the same deal. At least in this case the OP has been to this shop enough to show how rare it is.

I'm generally conflicted about mentioning when I get surprise sex - especially when it isn't on the menu. No matter how I preface the subject I know some number of guys are going to show up expecting to get the same deal.

I have no conflict - if I get surprise sex and it isn't on the menu, I say nothing.

If I get repeated sex that isn't on the menu, I say nothing.

If I get anything that isn't on the menu, I say nothing.

That's how I get to keep getting things that aren't on the menu.

I have no conflict - if I get surprise sex and it isn't on the menu, I say nothing.

If I get repeated sex that isn't on the menu, I say nothing.

If I get anything that isn't on the menu, I say nothing.

That's how I get to keep getting things that aren't on the menu.
Fight Club, the gift that keeps on giving...if you follow that one simple rule;)