girlylove29@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 60,000

Type/Location:
Outcall - Hotel

Language Notes:
English Good

Details of the Encounter:
I have been lurking for a while and thought I would upload some simple reviews. The intent is to provide a recommendation or not. Sorry not many details. Note that this is coming from an older guy that is more than likely considered a boring client by the girls (But I had fun!).

Photos have been photoshop enhanced. She is still a pretty girl with nice size boobs. Pretty sure she has had a kid - must have been a big kid as there are lower belly cut marks (I can't remember the correct term for this type of delivery - sorry mates).

Provides FS (protected). She gets a few minus marks because she is not as stunning as the Tokyochicks photos.....she would do fine if she had her normal photos.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I might repeat. I am not sure. No real concerns. A little expensive for not looking like her Tokyochicks photos....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review. Is the URL related to this review? You listed a Gmail address and later a URL, but the girl you mentioned isn't listed there.

downunderjoe said
Pretty sure she has had a kid - must have been a big kid as there are lower belly cut marks (I can't remember the correct term for this type of delivery - sorry mates).

Wouldn't be castration would it?

downunderjoe said
Pretty sure she has had a kid - must have been a big kid as there are lower belly cut marks (I can't remember the correct term for this type of delivery - sorry mates).

Wouldn't be castration would it?

Cesarian Section